September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Welcome to our group KellyBD :) How is everyone this week? I'm getting an awful lot of movement now, i find it very reassuring. Need a rant, is anyone else getting put down for picking baby's name too early? My sister said to me the other day "ou shouldn't pick her name so early, you will be sick of it". Same sister who told me off for finding out the gender :(

That's just silly! You're going to be calling your child by her name for the rest of your life so i don't think that picking it early is a problem. I've had my names picked out for weeks, my girls name I chose even before we started TTC! I wanted to have names early so that I would have time to try them out and see if I get tired of them. I still love my names though as much as ever so I'm certain now I've picked the right ones. At least if you do get sick of your names you can change them now, not so easy after the baby is here!

Thanks girls, she's just very negative about everything! Family hey? LOL!

:yipee: 4d scans booked for 5 weeks today - cant wait to see our LO's face, he already looks the double of his brother and sister :D

x

babys definitely turned now, i could feel his head up near my ribs before but i can tell hes head down now, feeling more pressure on my bladder and my pubic bone is starting to feel a bit strange....towards the end of my last pregnancy i was crippled with sciatica and pubic bone pain so looks like im gonna have it again :cry:

just seen a thread in another group about maternity bras at mamas & papas, 3 for £15 on selected maternity & nursing bras. got myself 3 maternity bras and saved £40. just a shame no nursing bras in my size :-(

Copy/pasted from 2nd tri:

I am so glad to report that my BabyGirl and I have finally reached Viability Day!!! Yay for 24w0d! This is a great milestone for every pregnancy, but I have to say, it is a HUGE one for us.

At 21w3d I had my anomaly scan, baby was great but my cervix wad only 1cm! I was immediately put on strict bedrest at home. Had to get a wheelchair for appointments and was going to have appointments every Friday. The day after the scan I was sent to L&D for contraction monitoring (had none), sent to my dr office to check cervix (1cm and closed), went home for another week. Next Friday cervix check - unchanged. Next Friday (this past one) cervix check - 1cm and 1cm dilated. I was immediately admitted into the hospital, next door to dr office. I have been here since and will be til delivery.

I have been terrified every day on bedrest as nothing is normal for me anymore. I don't feel any of it which is why they are worried to let me go. I don't mind being in the hospital. It is all for my BabyGirl.

V day started out very dramatic with strange discharge, buy nothing more has happened. Will be getting second round of steroids today, first was yesterday. I am still terrified and just praying and being thankful day by day. Thoughts and prayers are welcome! I just wanted to share how extremely happy I am to have reached 24w, at least we have a fighting chance. By u/s BabyGirl weighed 645grams/1lb4oz on Friday. Hoping she is growing nicely by next check.

She moves beautifully! I love feeling her every move!

calypso - our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your little girl. it sounds like you are receiving excellent care!! :flower: and sending you lots of sticky :dust: for your little one to stay put as long as possible!! :hugs:

I am so glad to report that my BabyGirl and I have finally reached Viability Day!!! Yay for 24w0d! This is a great milestone for every pregnancy, but I have to say, it is a HUGE one for us.

At 21w3d I had my anomaly scan, baby was great but my cervix wad only 1cm! I was immediately put on strict bedrest at home. Had to get a wheelchair for appointments and was going to have appointments every Friday. The day after the scan I was sent to L&D for contraction monitoring (had none), sent to my dr office to check cervix (1cm and closed), went home for another week. Next Friday cervix check - unchanged. Next Friday (this past one) cervix check - 1cm and 1cm dilated. I was immediately admitted into the hospital, next door to dr office. I have been here since and will be til delivery.

I have been terrified every day on bedrest as nothing is normal for me anymore. I don't feel any of it which is why they are worried to let me go. I don't mind being in the hospital. It is all for my BabyGirl.

V day started out very dramatic with strange discharge, buy nothing more has happened. Will be getting second round of steroids today, first was yesterday. I am still terrified and just praying and being thankful day by day. Thoughts and prayers are welcome! I just wanted to share how extremely happy I am to have reached 24w, at least we have a fighting chance. By u/s BabyGirl weighed 645grams/1lb4oz on Friday. Hoping she is growing nicely by next check.

CONGRATS on v day. i have been following your other thread about yr cervix hope everything works out ok, and baby stays put for at least a few more weeks. sending big :hugs:

Thinking about you calypso and hoping your little one can hold on for as long as possible. Hope you aren't going too mad in the hospital! :hugs:

Thinking of you Calypso and I have just seen your thread in 2tri, and hope everything is holding out for you and your baby! Xxxx

Mmmm eggplants we rock :) er tbh they are my booking in bloods I was supposed to have 3 months ago.... :/ oh well its done now! X

Thinking of calypso so much, praying her little girl stays put for a while yet, everyday day getting stronger.

I think the next bloods are 28 weeks :flower:

So saw my consultant today and had a surprise scan, little Oliver is doing really well, he had hiccups and I felt them as well as saw them :cloud9: here he is today, cant stop looking at him, hes so like his brother and sister already its unreal :cloud9:
My boy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->