September Sweet Peas- Join Here

wahoo! im going to kiddicare in peterborough next week for a huge SPLURGE cant wait!xx

why not have a 4d scan while youre there with babybond :winkwink: its where I had my gender scan, was surreal walking in the shop wondering what we could buy then coming out knowing what we could buy :cloud9: You'll love it :D x

Well.. My V day is Thursday.. I am one of the last to reach this point.. Oh, all of our nursery furniture has arrived so we shall be assembling it today. We painted the room last week. As soon as it is complete I will post pics for all to see. Saturday night I was finally able to see him kick. It was amazing. DH has yet to be able to feel him move, which is starting to upset him. :( Anyone else having this problem? I thought for sure by now he would have been able to feel it from the outside.

Hubby cant feel our little man either, as soon as he starts moving he tries to feel but when he kicks nothing on outside for me either so he cant feel anything. Im wondering if it could be to do with the amount of water, the hospital said i had a lot, so might take a while for me to feel him properly xx

Not sure if the water is the issue.. at my last appt they told me my fluid was low :(

Is this your first baby? I was 25 weeks before feeling my little man (my first) from the outside, hubby was nearer 28 weeks :flower:

This baby hubby has felt since 18 weeks x

Yes this is our first. I have been feeling him move for a while so I thought by now he would be able to feel it to. He was no where near me Saturday night when I could see it either. I told someone to go get him but by the time he got there it had stopped.

Anyone else have a shower planned? My mother and MIL are going nuts. I guess this is why I haven't bought much. Between them and our family I will be getting tons of stuff. They have already purchased the pack 'n play, stroller, car seat, and all of the nursery furniture and bedding.

So exciting that we are all nearing the final stage!! :yipee:

This is my last day in 2nd tri!! WOW where did the time go!

:hugs: to everyone!!

this is my first and ive only started feeling kicks from the outside the last 2 weeks max, this week my family felt him from the outside but the first time i felt a kick from the outside whist standing up not lying down feeling from it was today, last 2 days hes been going mental its so nice :) i was feeling the same like it was getting really late and getting kick envy lol but it will happen soon :) xx

Wow nearlythere your bump is amazing! I can't believe how lame mine looks compared to yours haha x

I'm doing the same I've got a crib for upstairs and then moses basket for downstairs and if he stays the night at any of my relatives etc

Had to go to the hospital last night as my little monkey decided to hide away and I didn't feel any kicks for more than 24 hours! They put me on a trace monitor and we could hear the kicks/movements loadss even though I still couldn't feel them so was a huge reassurance! He must of moved again today because I've started to feel them again in the last hour or so! I've been able to feel them from the outside everyday for about 4 weeks now so was a bit of a shock! My OH has only been able to feel and see them for just over a week though.
x x x

Hi all :hi: Hope everyone is good :)

Yep I can't believe we are knocking on 3rd tris door!!! Glad to hear everything is OK bananabump :flower:

On the DH feeling kicks front, mine did not feel them until 24 weeks, he kept just missing them before that!

And on the subject of showers I have kind of tried to decline so far but my mum has decided to organise one anyway around August time with my cousins and aunties so looks like I have no choice :wacko:

The time is just flying by now, anyone been pram shopping?

I'm Having a shower august 6th, can't wait I'm going to be like a little girl at her birthday party! Banana do u have a doppler? Mine has saved me a few trips to a+e! Glad everythings ok though. My body looks like a map of the world today, I'm in bed ( nakie ) and I actually can't believe how many veins I have!! I'm having a bit of a cheeky evening as well and fob said my boobs look like a road map :( awkward moment of kicking baby during adult time as well- thought I'd share that with all of you ;) anyone else experiencing baby kicking moment ruiners?! Xx

Aww your baby shower will be so much fun - not sure if I'm having one or not yet! Yehh I've got doppler but 2 things, one the battery has ran out and is a really random shape which we couldn't find in our local shops which were open on a sunday and also in my pregnancy notes it says that even if a HB is present but fetal movements have dramatically changed from a regular pattern then to ring the MW... so I did and she said to ring the maternity ward at the hospital and let them know I was going in!

I think next time I'll be a bit more calm about the whole situation though instead of becoming a right little worrier! haha

Ohh noo what a monkey kicking during adult time! This little man seems to just freeze and move more towards my back so he's out of the way!!! hahaha xxx

First Timer mine is on the 6th too and I know I will be like a kid in a candy store :)

I'm still at the point where I only feel movements if laying down. This makes it difficult because I do not sit for long during the day so I begin to worry that something is wrong.

Tbh it was pretty funny! All of a sudden chris was like .....WHAT.....THE.......HELL was that. Hahaha. He literaly kicked more in one go than he has ever kicked hehehe. He then refused to touch me anywhere from my rib cage to my minky for the rest of the evening. HD

awkward moment of kicking baby during adult time as well- thought I'd share that with all of you ;) anyone else experiencing baby kicking moment ruiners?! Xx

haha yes, but not really kicking just baby deciding to move from side to side, very offputting for us both!!

just wanted to say, to all the ladies who havent got big bumps yet or who arent feeling many kicks, take it from the positive side - your tummy muscles are obviously good and strong and keeping their shape, unlike us second time mummies whose abdominal muscles are buggered, hence the early bumps etc :dohh:

2 more days until V day- Such an important milestone!
OH had his ear on my bump and said he could hear little man 'sploshing' about :haha:

Oh and remember my post 'All I need is a few blankets & hats..'

Yeah I just bought a tonne more clothes, I'm soo going to regret it, most of it is newborn!
My LO was born 8lb 8oz( at 39 weeks) but she was tiny, she was in preemie clothes! Maybe if this one is the same It'll be ok, but I have a feeling I'm having a chunk!!

Here's a pic of her, hard to believe this was 2 years ago!
252445_122543211120909_100000956933877_105228_8619_n.jpg

awww so cute!!! you cant imagine how they were ever the size now can u? my son was 8lb 9oz, but has remained quite a stocky build, defo a future rugby player like his daddy... no doubt this one will be the same ha x

Good to read that everyone is starting to feel proper movements and kicking!! I LOVE it!!
Though last night my little man was kicking so hard that my whole bump was rocking back and forth!! :haha: Gonna have a little football player in there... or maybe ice hockey player as that's my national sport..

Oh.. a bit TMI but has anyone had to deal with thrush? I think I have it, but as I have only ever experienced it once.. a very very long time ago.. I am waiting until my midwife appointment to be tested. I checked up on it.. and it doesn't cause problems while pregnant but it can be transfered to the baby during birth.. and cause problems with breastfeeding etc..
I REALLY REALLY hate the idea of taking ANY medication, but also don't want bubs to contract it at all!! :cry: Any advice?

Good to read that everyone is starting to feel proper movements and kicking!! I LOVE it!!
Though last night my little man was kicking so hard that my whole bump was rocking back and forth!! :haha: Gonna have a little football player in there... or maybe ice hockey player as that's my national sport..

Oh.. a bit TMI but has anyone had to deal with thrush? I think I have it, but as I have only ever experienced it once.. a very very long time ago.. I am waiting until my midwife appointment to be tested. I checked up on it.. and it doesn't cause problems while pregnant but it can be transfered to the baby during birth.. and cause problems with breastfeeding etc..
I REALLY REALLY hate the idea of taking ANY medication, but also don't want bubs to contract it at all!! :cry: Any advice?

Hi yes try not wear jeans, wear leggins etc. Also dont use shower gel, use aqueous cream to wash in, and then when you get out the shower put some of that on wear the itching is and wear big cotton pants not thongs, that should help xx

oh god thrush is minging! not had it while being pregnant but ive had it a few times before its rough.

GUESS WHAT?!

Ive got a uti! APARANTLY! ive got no symptoms but the doc called me and told me according to blood and urine sample i have one, so.....guess i have one?! wohooo.

ive got 4 more days left in my hellish job. eased by an awfuly large amount of attention from fob who all of a sudden loves me and cant get enough of me! i shouldnt get my hopes up but who knows.... ;) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->