September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Ive got a uti! APARANTLY! ive got no symptoms but the doc called me and told me according to blood and urine sample i have one, so.....guess i have one?! wohooo.

me too! been to docs today, following some strange discharge a few weeks ago, and wet knickers the other morning - sorry for tmi!! started with period like pains yesterday, and av got a uti. ive also to rest and wear a pad to see if am losing fluid. i knew summat wasnt right

God mm hormonal this week, things get to me and make me cry and just upset! But nothing wrong! I was testy at bed just now cos I miss my family and then my lil lady told me "I love you eyes mummy, and love you hair mummy" :)

ohhh me too im well emo today :( feeling quite low about FOB. miss him loads and really want a cuddle x

Here are a few pics of Parker's nursery.. I will post more in a second they are taking forever to load!

Attachments

• IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
Aw I love the dark wood hun! Looks lovely x

I booked my 3d scan for next friday when I'll be almost 28 weeks.... Excitedddd!!! :cloud9: xxx

Accessories..

Attachments

• IMG_0676.jpg
    IMG_0676.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Do it! hehe I know it's quite expensive but you get a 5minute DVD and 3 3D pictures aswell plus they do some measurements and give you an estimated weight too so I think it's worth it! We've never had a great scan picture because he's always been so awkward so I'm just hoping they manage to catch him this time!! x x x

Ahhhh ladies I am officially huge...

247483_208542265854336_100000956933877_551218_5221556_n.jpg

First pic is me at 8 months with my DD, 2nd is me this morning at 24+1!! :wacko:

Me too! But they are our seconds (at least, that is what I keep telling myself!!) :)

https://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae231/bubsboutique/DSC_17922.jpg

:yipee: for 4d scan, mines 3 weeks tomorrow at 27+5 soooo cant wait :D To get a 4d image they need the profile shot and as long as his hand isnt there or his face isnt in the placenta all should be good :D

We just picked up our pram today :dance: I love it, makes it feel more real now :D

Need to do a bump pic I dont feel very big :nope:

Aww ladies the bumps are aweeeesome!!! Mine had a bit of a growth spurt yesterday so I took a photo last night! hehe :happydance:

Hayley - Fingers crossed he behaves then, I reeally can't wait to see him and get an idea what he's going to look like! It's going to be so surreal! Did you get one done with Daisy? xxx

26week bump.jpg

Here we go. I feel massive. Was the same size at 40 weeks when pregnant with Henry last January.

3rd Trimester tomorrow! 11th September ladies, we're due 12 weeks tomorrow. Can you believe it :D

Attachments

• 27weeks2.jpg
    27weeks2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 27weeks.jpg
    27weeks.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads