September Sweet Peas- Join Here

You look great Henrysmumkaz! I'm due the 11th too but our tickers are one day out?? Can't believe we've only got 12 weeks to go though, I've got a feeling it's going to fly by now! x x x

loving all the bumps :happydance:

has anyone started having braxton hicks yet?? ive been having period like cramps, but no pattern to them so dont know if they are due to the uti or braxton hicks....freaking me out a wee bit

Wow you all look fab :)

I've been having what I assume are BH, I didn't get them the first time around :flower:

You look great Henrysmumkaz! I'm due the 11th too but our tickers are one day out?? Can't believe we've only got 12 weeks to go though, I've got a feeling it's going to fly by now! x x x

Thanks :flower: You do too. I also reckon 3rd Tri will fly. Scary and exciting all rolled into one!

I've been having very frequent braxton hicks from about 16 weeks. Sometimes I'll go an hour without any and then the next hour I'll have a dozen or so. Was the same in my first pregnancy. Reeeally annoying lol.

I get weird pains if im walking too long... like a stitch but it's different. No idea what it is :(

i never had them first time around, it just feels like im gonna start my period any minute...the joys

Aww ladies the bumps are aweeeesome!!! Mine had a bit of a growth spurt yesterday so I took a photo last night! hehe :happydance:

Hayley - Fingers crossed he behaves then, I reeally can't wait to see him and get an idea what he's going to look like! It's going to be so surreal! Did you get one done with Daisy? xxx

View attachment 219050

Yes hers was 28+3 and Alex's was 27+5 :) 4d scans are so amazing. its weird knowing that little face is in your tummy then when theyre born amazed at how much they look like the scan even though they would as its the same baby :wacko:

Alex and Daisy.jpg

LOVE all the bump pics!! So going to have to do mine again!!

Can't believe so many of us are already in 3rd tri!! WOW.. it just seems like time is FLYING by now.. but I am starting to get REALLY REALLY excited!!
So much kicking.. makes my whole bump move..LOVE IT!!
part of me is actually feeling like I am going to be a little sad at not being pregnant! I am loving it right now.. just the connection is so strong.
:hugs: to all!!!!

Any USA girls who need cribs??

JCPenney online sale! $329.99 down to $69.99; $399.99 down to $79.99!

Ok I'm posting my bump pic tonight but its nowhere near as impressive as any of yours! Can't believe I'm on the home stretch tomorrow!!!!! Last day of work today I couldn't be happier! Xx

welcome cool.sweets :thumbup:

been a bit quiet on here lately ladies, hope everyone is doing well. ive been off work this week with a uti, seriously thought things were happening at one point and phoned hospital, but told to monitor things and then everything stopped!

sorry for the tmi - but my lady bits are absolutely killing me lately, feel like ive been kicked in the crotch :dohh:

Ok I'm posting my bump pic tonight but its nowhere near as impressive as any of yours! Can't believe I'm on the home stretch tomorrow!!!!! Last day of work today I couldn't be happier! Xx

Come on Mrs! I want to see that bump!!! :haha:

Third Trimester!!! :happydance: Can't believe how quickly it's come round....

Aww cute bump First.Timer!

Congrats on third tri ladies, not long now! :thumbup:

wow 3rd tri sounds scary but soooo exciting :) I still only feel a little bit pregnant :lol:

Lovely bump, coming along nicely :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->