September Sweet Peas- Join Here

lovely bump first.timer

here is my bump at 25+4 weeks, excuse the stretch marks, there horrible! 3 babes worth lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/IMG00993-20110616-1423.jpg

ashley you have got a cute little bump cant believe its your third, am on my second an huuuuugeee

Here's my sitting down bump :D
100_6376.jpg

This is my 3rd too and dont feel very big at all :nope:

Thought I'd share with you, it was fab quality but when I uploaded it to FB it got compressed :(

https://www.facebook.com/v/208980332477196

Oh I love all our bumps we could just play this game continualy couldn't we! My pregnant tummy just doesn't feel like I'd ever imagined being pregnant would feel :s maybe that stage will come but it just feels like I'm fat (ter)! X

Video not working rylies mum- I really wanna see it so fix it lol :) I've got serious baby brain right now- starting a photo album this week as I'm enjoying a life of leisure ;) starting with scan and bump pics :) x

Just changed the settings to anyone can view so you can see it;

hope it works
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=208980332477196

Oh wow!!! Amazing video...you've got a right little wiggler in there!!!! :thumbup:

Morning ladies, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :flower:

I was wondering if anyone had given any thought to when they are packing their hospital bags? I think I'm going to do mine at 30 weeks, just to be on the safe side.

Also.. nurseries!! I'm not having one as we're moving in November and baby will be in our room anyway. But I'd love to see where everyone is at with theirs!

(can you tell I'm trying to liven up this thread a bit :D)

I think I'm going to pack mine at 30 weeks as well...just to be safe :)

My nursery is coming along but I still need wall decorations. Here are a few pictures:
P4210001.jpg

P4290005.jpg

P4290007.jpg

OOh nice nursery, ours is white and little bit of purple. Cot is awaiting toddler to get new bed, and wardrobes well i cant find any cheap enough, all like 100;s!

No nursery for us at the mo.. we are moving right before due date :dohh:
But we are picking up a used cot that changes into a bed for only 80euros!! Such a good deal and it is in excellent condition. We are picking up a new matress for it as well.
Also got a slightly used moses basket in pale green with stand for 50 euros with bedding etc. SO EXCITED!!
Now we just need a dresser or wardrobe for the mountains of baby clothing we have. :haha:

Once we move we will be doing up a nursery probably in whites and greens.. we both LOVE green.. so baby is just going to have to live with it..:haha:

Awww gorgeous nursery :)

We havent even started on ours yet - should really get a move on, we need to paint and get new carpet as well as pay off our package - all in 12 weeks :dohh: Never had the chance to have a nursery though so really excited.

Anyone got any scans coming up? My next ones on Tues, cant wait to find out how much he's weighing (if they'll tell me as its only a reassurance scan with my consultant) x

I have my 28 week scan next Thursday - can't wait :) My mom is coming with me too which will be really nice for her even though you can't really see as much as when they were smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->