September Sweet Peas- Join Here

minky i get the same pains, yeah its just everything stretching :)
ttc - try and keep the faith hun, it is still early days, don't forget that unless your hcg is over 1000 they won't pick anything up on an ultrasound anyway so that is maybe some reassurance as to y you can't c anything yet? Did they give you any reassurance? xx xxxxx hugs xxxxx

just that the betas should be between 75 and 2600 at 5 w + I am just freaking out!

ttc- I know how you are feeling. I started spotting brown last night and i'm still spotting. Mostly when I wipe but i'm so scared. I know it can be totally normal but not knowing is driving me crazy. I'm still so early in this that I don't even know if they can do a scan?

I hope you ladies have a good day.

Hi Kiki

Lots of women have spotting during the first few months of pregnancy and everything is fine. If you're worried though, you should get checked out, because it definitely isn't good to be stressed. Hopefully, the doctor or midwife will be able to check that your bean is ok and put your mind at rest. :hugs: and good luck!

I hope everything works out ok. We're all rooting for you. I know this is easier said than done, but try not to worry. :hugs::hugs:

Thanks cocoelopen - that makes me feel better. I'd worry more if I had belly cramps, but I can't help feeling a bit jumpy about the backache. The problem is that I'm more aware of what could go wrong this time round; with my DS, I just thought ok, I'm pregnant, see ya in 9 months, little bean. I'm trying to get back to that mindset! X

ttcstill - Try and stay positive hun :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine. x

ready4baby - Congrats hun, welcome to September Sweet Peas :) x

minky - i know its hard to relax isn't it? i find myself having moments like that too but i just try and remain positive :)....anyways, thats y we're here - so when we have wobbly moments we can ask people in the same situation (who,in all honesty, are probably thinking the same things!lol) and we can all reassure, comfort, celebrate etc as necessary :) but honestly i would relax about the back ache, i've been having shocking back ache on and off for a couple weeks....its normal. its ur teeny uterus preparing to grow. xx

quick change of subject...how do i thank someone??? i cn't remember :wacko:

I have also had some spotting. Not a lot, but it's still scary!

Here's a funny story for you all.

I've been really sick with the flu. I was at the store with my friend and I started throwing up. It came up clear with yellow streaks in it (from orange juice I had for lunch) and my friend freaked out thinking I threw up and egg yolk. :haha: She was like "OMG can you throw up your baby?!"

at the bottom right of someones post their is a quote and thanks button...

egg yolk LMFAO that is hilarious!

"OMG can you throw up your baby?!" HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh :)

Just wondering...I haven't made it through all the pages here so maybe this was discussed, but what prenatals are you guys taking? I was on a target-brand one while ttc but now I'm thinking I should switch to something else. Any suggestions? I was thinking the GNC brand but its iron is lower than some (18mg).

I've been really sick with the flu. I was at the store with my friend and I started throwing up. It came up clear with yellow streaks in it (from orange juice I had for lunch) and my friend freaked out thinking I threw up and egg yolk. :haha: She was like "OMG can you throw up your baby?!"

Ummm, you sure it's the flu? Could be MS

i was taking pregnacare but it was making me terribly constipated (sorry tmi :blush:) so now am just taking folic acid and eatingf a balanced diet :) ish! ha xx

Me too - I'm taking Pregnacare (but still on the Conception ones). Was suffering a bit with constipation but have been drinking loads of water and trying to eat more fibre and fruit over the last few days and it seems to be getting better!

Welcome to all the newbies and a big congrats!

Has anyone else had lower back pain? I had pain at the base of my back a little last week and it came back last night - it seems to appear along with achy or restless legs. Back rubs from DH definitely help and lying with a pillow between my legs. I'm hoping this is just round ligament pain. What do you all reckon?
yes ive been geting this too! lower backpain, and achey tired legs felt like saddle sore in hips etc... it comes and goes ive put it down to ligaments :flower:

September! Wow, time is going by. I can't believe I'll already have to be back at work with baby in daycare and you lovelies will just be meeting your babies!!
Congrats and Happy & Healthy 9 months to all!

Okay....so I haven't had any nausea or vomiting yet, but tonight I made myself a plate of chicken, rice and salad and as soon as it was ready I couldn't eat it. I had one bite of the chicken and I had to spit it out into a napkin. I sat here for an hour picking at the rice and forced myself to get some leafy greens into me.

I'm hungry....but I can't eat :(

I've never dealt well will nausea or being sick....(TMI) but I've only puked twice in the last 18 years. I don't really know how to deal with it.

Any ladies have any experience with this? How do you get the nutrients that you need if you can't even look at your food?

:rofl: Thanks for the laugh

Where did you get the :bfp: with the test in your siggy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->