September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Just a regular one at the hospital - I have gestational diabetes so it's a growth scan to make sure baby isn't too big!

How about you - is yours a 4D one?

I really hope the scan goes well for you :)

My one on Tuesday is a 2d one with consultant, then my 4d one is on 2nd July when I'm 27+5 :) Then my 4 weekly growth scans start on 5th July x

So if I've been sent a letter saying I have an appointment with the consultant does that mean I'm having a scan?!! Ooooo I hope so :) x

I'm having my 3d/4d scan a week from Tuesday! Can't wait! I'll be 29 wks so I should be able to see a lot!

I'm having my 4d scan on Tuesdayyy.. can't wait! It was meant to be a couple of days ago but they messed up the apointment which was a bit annoying! So it's just made me even more excited for tuesday hehe x x x

first.timer - not necesserily, it depends why your seeing the consultant. But I hope so :)

Good luck with the 4d scans, cant wait to see pics :) bananabump they say 27-28 weeks is the best time for a 4d scan (which I agree from experience) so it should be amazing :D x

ive got a 28 week growth scan in the morning:happydance: but i also have the GTT :wacko: and then a consultant appointment so am in hospital all day tomorrow! wish me luck x

Could someone update me? I'm September 8th and having a baby boy! :D

Nearlythere38 just thought I'd mention my little lad's name is Jack Taylor :p Good luck in hospital! x

I had a GTT the other day and it was fine so don't worry :) I was really worried about it but other than "miss stabby" the nurse as I've named her- it was fine! I will ask my midwife I hope I'm having a scan! - btw no idea why I'm booked in to see consultant x

hi ladies i past my gtt on friday :thumbup: cant wait till tomorrow i have my first extra growth scan. i went to l&d on sat for reduced movements and they found it very hard to monitor baby as she kept moving i also had blood and protein in my urine bubba has been moving loads since tho :happydance:

Yah.. glad to hear that everyone is doing so well :hugs:

I have started timing movements as everything I read said to start at around 28 weeks. I sure have a little football player in there.. :haha:

Is anyone else feeling more emotional again this trimester? I have been tearing up over almost everything.. but not in a bad way.. just really feeling blissed out and mellow this week. :shrug:

I love the nursery.. can't remember who put it up.. but the colours were beautiful!! We are thinking of doing something similar but with pale green and dark wood/chocolate brown.

Hi everyone

hope you're all doing well!
Can't believe I'm 29 weeks! Aah it's going so fast!

I've developed really bad spider veins and varicose veins on my right leg, kinda hurts like bruises and feels warm to touch on the affected areas. Has anyone else got this?
I have been on my feet at work for the past 6 days straight but luckily I've got my days off today and tomorrow so I think il try and put my feet up!

Heather x

omg - I had the worst dream in the whole world last night.....i had varicose veins but like so severe that the whole vein stuck up and i could grab it all over my legs with big bulbous areas like balls full of blood - there was a murderer in my house and i had to escape him but also have my legs upright so i could watch all the blood drain out of the veins and go back to normal, so i had this battle between running away from a psycho with meat fork and taking lying down breaks to drain the blood out of my legs........i dont know whats wrong with me my dreams are disgusting - it got so much worse than that when we finaly caught up with eachother i got the meat fork and erm....i wont finish that sentence. im disgusted with myself!

please say im not the only one having dreams that could compare with the saw movies/? all joking aside its actually quite horrible :/ xxx

Nearlythere38 just thought I'd mention my little lad's name is Jack Taylor :p Good luck in hospital! x

Lovely name :). And thank you. Had the gtt this morning, it was nothing can't believe I was dreading that drink it was alright!
Had growth scan and baby is doing great and has gone head down which is good. Not sure how he's doing size-wise yet, got to speak to consultant at 2pm, and then wait for GTT results x

quick update:

27 weeks today!!!:happydance: Had an appt and u/s today. Baby is doing great! Cervix is holding!

Congrats Calypso! I actually came back just to check if your baby was still hanging in there! Here's to more weeks of her staying put!

Calypso thats fab news so pleased for you - loving your avatar too - beautiful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->