September Sweet Peas- Join Here

That is great Calypso! I have been thinking of you lots this past week. :hugs:

Also.. I am confused as what to put for my due date on this thread as now midwife has put down two 'official' EDD.... september 6th and september 9th!! first one based on first tri scan.. second one based on LMP... :shrug:

Thanks!! My OH is CONVINCED bubs will arrive on the 5th!

I almost don't want him to be right just because he ALWAYS is! :haha:

just popping in to say hi an glad all are doing well xx

Hahaha ladies I'm SO CONFUSED!!!! I keep changing my mind every day :( I love felix as well but I just don't want to make the wrong decision! It is becoming a bit of a joke now though tbh lol xxx

Don't worry about it First.timer. I was the same as you with the names when I was pregnant with my son. Was flipping between Elijah and Henry from my 20 week scan all the way through the pregnancy. In fact, Henry was called Elijah up until 6 weeks after his birth. The night before I went to register his name, I changed my mind for the final time and Henry he became.

You'll KNOW what your little man is called, whether it be before or after his birth :)

Thanks ! I just wanna be one of those lucky ones who knows his name before he arrives but looks like I'm too indecisive!! I hope it will come to me when he's born! X

I have Alfie but I'm not 1000% percent!

I just can not think of any names I like!!! :cry:

We have Oliver Jack but I really love the name Freddie Alex and keep going back to that :lol:

Also have Dylan on our list cause Daisy and Dylan sounds real cute :haha:

yeah daisy and dylan sounds well cute! I just dont know....felix is great and i love it its different etc but im jst worried its a little too different.... :s i dont know. its doing my head in - its quite helpful to log on and see it stare you in the face written down like that every day though - i have a new name added to the list making it five.....Austin........discuss !

I love Daisy & Dylan together! Lovely!

Oooh I do like Austin, it's different but nice, what will middle/last names be? Thats the best way to decide.. to see what goes and what doesn't!

I'm still hung up on Noah but it just doesn't go and OH doesn't like it :(

last name is mandry middle name undecided but possibilities are

Austin seth mandry
Austin james mandry * most likely
Austin thomas mandry

its turmoil.

Austin reminds me of a boy from school (it was his surname) so I dont like it :lol: I hate how people you know have such an effect on the names you choose! x

I'm having James, much to OH's dismay! We fight about it all the time, he hates James, I hate David but we both want them as a middle name so we'll be having James-David. I don't think it's THAT bad. My nephew is Bailey Scott-David :)

i hate david as well.....! soz - yeah hayley ikwym with name association. I actually love noah by the way - i thin Rylie and Noah sounds cute - as does noah james. Noah is what some close friends of mine are calling their baby so its off the list for me :s does james mean anything to you or do you just like the name? x

No don't worry I HATE it! OH played the 'but it's after my dad and he's dead' card, so I had to give in! James is my dad's middle name- I like it better than his first name. I love Noah so much, I even wanted Allie for a girl (too much watching the notebook I think :haha:)

OMG don't get me started on the dead dad card lol- chris wants his first son to be called lewis after his dad who died 13 years ago was an arsehole and I never met him- I just can't bring myself to do it- I told him if he proposed to me and flew me to hawaii for a wedding before the baby is born I'd do it- suprisingly it hasn't been mentioned since. James is his surname so I'm popping that in there out of respect and so he has a link to his dad. But I'm considering alternatives. I suppose on a good day I consider lewis as a middle name but it doesn't go with any of the names I like :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->