September Sweet Peas- Join Here

It's shocking the things they play us with! :haha:
I like Lewis, just not for my own child. All your names seem to be lovely! Dylan & Felix are so cute, my OH is so picky, it's unreal, he even suggested calling our son Neil. NEIL!!!! I thought I was having a baby not a 40 year old man!! :rofl:

Sorry if anyone is calling their baby that but I hate it so much!

Hahaha NEIL!! Lol - I hate lewis if I'm honest and seeing as usualy I hate chris except when we are having sex- I don't want to do him any favours! I'm confident that all my name choices are nice I just want the right one :) chris liked austin and dylan which is a bonus - he hates felix :/

:rofl:

They are all lovely though.

Woohoo finally decided on a pushchair, that we both like, is nice & light && WE CAN AFFORD! :haha:

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/images/products/prod_000000_OysterPlush-Carrycot-Black.jpg
https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC25355/KC25355_l.jpg

It's shocking the things they play us with! :haha:
I like Lewis, just not for my own child. All your names seem to be lovely! Dylan & Felix are so cute, my OH is so picky, it's unreal, he even suggested calling our son Neil. NEIL!!!! I thought I was having a baby not a 40 year old man!! :rofl:

Sorry if anyone is calling their baby that but I hate it so much!

if i was having a boy he would have been called neil the reason being is because last year my dad was killed on his motorbike at 45 years old and his name was neil. i dont really like the name but me and oh have had 3 mc in 4 years and as soon as my dad died i fell pregnant and didnt have a mc so i feel this baby is like a gift from my dad.

That's a good enough reason to call your baby neil :) I would have done the same- however seeing as mr lewis james might as well be fictional to me- there is no way!

I love the name debates!! And, actually.. I really like all the names you have been posting.. it is so hard to choose though....:haha:

We are not 100% on ours, but keep coming back to Matthew Campbell
Matthew was OH's grandpa's name
Campbell is my dads first name
And it goes really well with the last name as well.. which I don't post for personal reasons.

But sometimes I find myself trying out different names.. and questioning OH about them.. but we always come back to Matthew Campbell.. I have a very strong feeling we will be sticking with it!

awww went to see my new baby niece last night, she weighed 8lb 14oz.....made me want mine NOW!!!!!

3D/4D ultrasound picture

Attachments

• 39721_GROVE_20110628_141134_0068.jpg
    39721_GROVE_20110628_141134_0068.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
What a little cutie!!!!!

I've had an interesting few days- having a growth scan today- found out the results of my GTT were borderline so probably have to labour in the labour ward not home from home suite- which means no water birth. And measuring big. So if he's a proper porker I may end up having a section...........I knew my perfect pregnancy would all go downhill at one stage or another :( x

Its actually all making me feel very theatrical. I'm going to jazz hands my way into hospital

Hope your scan goes well today :hugs: At least they've spotted it and can keep a close eye on him xx

What a little cutie!!!!!

I've had an interesting few days- having a growth scan today- found out the results of my GTT were borderline so probably have to labour in the labour ward not home from home suite- which means no water birth. And measuring big. So if he's a proper porker I may end up having a section...........I knew my perfect pregnancy would all go downhill at one stage or another :( x

Aw let us know how it goes hun! At least you get another scan which will be nice! My little man weighed 2lbs 13oz at the 4d scan last week, no idea how that compares so will be interesting to find out! You never know - he might be bigger now but then grow at a slower pace meaning a water birth afterall! Chin up x x x

What a little cutie!!!!!

Hope your scan goes well :flower:

Hope everyone is OK, not been over for a while so just catching up :)

What a little cutie!!!!!

Hi First.timer - hope the scan goes ok. I have GD and it's really not that bad but I remember in my first pregnancy I was very emotional when I found out I had it so I understand how you feel. If I remember rightly, you're also at the Royal Surrey, aren't you? They take really good care of you there and you'll end up seeing the consultants every couple of weeks and get 2 extra scans :) It's not definite that you'll end up having a section but it's best to get your head around it now.

Let us know how you get on at the scan x

Oooh, I've finally changed vegetable!!! Only two more to go!

So- I've got gestational diabetes. Had a shit load of scare talks about still births and I have to prick myself on the finger 4 times a day. GREAT. Good news is- he's still a boy ( yay) he's in the 50th centile so bang on average size wise weighing 3lb 1oz. And everything perfect. And he's locked and loaded head down already. I've been told ill probably be induced at 39 weeks and now I'm terrified- have any of you had gestational diabetes or have it now? How much higher is the risk of still birth? Also me and the baby will have to stay in hospital for at least 48 hours to monitor his blood sugar levels after birth...... :s ahhhhhh :( x

Must have posted at the same time :) See my post above yours x

Yeah just read your post can you tell me more about your experience? She kept going on about risk of still birth :( yeah I'm at royal surrey I've got a million apps booked already. Did you end up with a section at this stage they said ill likely be induced at 39 weeks no talk of section..... Ahhhhh tell me everything you know lol x

What a worry. I think if its managed right the risk of stillbirth isnt too much higher than 'normal' everyone is at 'risk' of having a stillborn baby :( :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->