September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Jealous! That sounds like an awesome saturday night... I've been asleep on the sofa for about 5 hours while OH's been at the pub watching the boxing! haha

We still really like James but there was just something missing with it, wheras with Arthur it feels right!! Finally!! haha x x x

Hi ladies how we all doing? Im crippled with sciatica and pelvic pain, it a struggle to walk let alone climb the stairs, sleep, drive etc....i am not able to run after my toddler any more :cry:

midwife has referred me for physio, just waiting for a call from them as they treating me as urgent....got a feeling am gonna end up with a support belt & crutches. seriously dont know how am gonna cope for another 9 weeks

Hi ladies ,

I hope you are all well , im sorry i havnt been around for a few weeks this pg isnt going as easy as the first !

there are so many pages to catch up on so if you need the list updating could you please pm me and i will update over the next day or so :thumbup:

I carnt believe we are only a few weeks away from meeting the new arrivals

Hope you feel better soon momandpeanut!

Hi Just noticed there is only a day between us! how are you doing?? if your anything like me i am so ready to meet our little i am so impatient! xx

It's awful being the late September ladies isn't it! I feel so behind :haha:
Very impatient, even OH is counting down the days! How are you coping with the heat? x

It's awful being the late September ladies isn't it! I feel so behind :haha:
Very impatient, even OH is counting down the days! How are you coping with the heat? x

yeah i feel like that to, just want the next month to go quickly so we can be counting down our last few weeks.

i am okay if i can keep getting out of it into the shade but i seem to be really hot all the time and i am wet through in bed at night i have to have windows open and still red hot lol x

It's so hot! I had my bedroom window open, fan on & covers off in bed last night and was still too hot! I made OH fill up Rylie's paddling pool so we could both get in and cool down! Just what I needed :haha:

It's so hot! I had my bedroom window open, fan on & covers off in bed last night and was still too hot! I made OH fill up Rylie's paddling pool so we could both get in and cool down! Just what I needed :haha:

thats a good idea i might have to purchase one to cool down in when i am on the garden! x

You should, it was great, we were both just slobbed out in it with ice creams!

that sounds perfect but I couldnt get away with it with Daisy she's be in and out and it'd be up and down for me, such a nightmare :lol:

I'm starting to find it really hard being pregnant now, not sure if its cause I've had 3 babies in 2 and a bit years or whether its the heat or if its the fact I have to run after a 17 month old, either way - its hard :lol:

Just 10 weeks to go then we'll all be moaning about the sleepless nights :haha:

I'm finding it hard now too - I've also got a toddler which makes it so much harder than last time! Took him to a softplay centre this morning and I couldn't keep up. Was so happy to be home afterwards so I could put my feet up :)

Had a scan a couple of weeks ago and have found out that along with GD, baby is breech and I possibly have a low lying placenta :( So the chances of having a natural birth have been decreased even more. I am probably going to be booked in for a c-section at 39 weeks but they are going to wait until my 32 scan to see if baby and placenta has moved. Even if they have, I am on insulin now so they won't let me go over 39 weeks so it looks as if a c-section is definite. I will be so shocked if I do have a natural labour!

Hope everyone else is well x

How do you feel about having a c-section? obviously babies safety far out weighs anything but I know if I knew I had to have a section I would be sad and worry about it iykwim? Whereas if it was a last minute thing you dont have time to think about it too much.

I have put off taking my daughter to toddler group cause she has too much energy and with too much room to run around in I find it so hard to keep up with her now. They say at least burning off energy will make them sleep well - doesnt work here :haha: x

I had a c-section with my first so I had already prepared myself for it this time. I would love to be able to try naturally but it's completely out of my hands so I have accepted it. I healed really well the first time too so I am hoping that it will be the same this time but obviously I only had a tiny baby to carry around - not look after a toddler so that's going to be a bit more difficult. I am going to have to rely on family a lot more.

I feel so sorry for my DS - he is so excited when my OH gets home as I am sure he thinks I am completely boring now!!!

ergh WELL! i had an appointment about my GD today and to get my finger pricker ( which i actually love its like a new gadget ) and the patronising woman took about 3 hours explaining it..! im lucky to have had really low readings all day which kind of indicates i might not have it..? i gorged at lunch out with friends and literally drank 2 oranginas which has pretty much double my carb allowance for an entire meal - checked my levels 2 hours later as told and they were totally normal...who knows?! aaaanyway, some of you might remember that i had my booking bloods done really late, then they forgot to find out my blood type, so had another blood test a few weeks ago to find out. no one called me so you would assume that meant i had a normal blood group right? WRONG! im A- so rhesus negative! cant believe i had a blood test to find out on the 17th of may and they didnt ring me? so i had a nice little cheeky injection today - was told i will be induced around the 5th of september as royal surrey wont let you go over due even by one day if u have GD......GREAT! all chances of natural relaxing water birth gone.GONE! so yeah that was my day! mom2ben how come your on insulin already? i hope i dont have to have that :s x

Aw sorry to hear that Mom2Ben, you never know, babies are always full of surprises :)

Brit I am sure you could in the privacy of your own home :haha:

So I got my 3 hour GD test results back today and I passed. No GD for me :) I was definitely holding my breath when I saw the doc's number.

ergh WELL! i had an appointment about my GD today and to get my finger pricker ( which i actually love its like a new gadget ) and the patronising woman took about 3 hours explaining it..! im lucky to have had really low readings all day which kind of indicates i might not have it..? i gorged at lunch out with friends and literally drank 2 oranginas which has pretty much double my carb allowance for an entire meal - checked my levels 2 hours later as told and they were totally normal...who knows?! aaaanyway, some of you might remember that i had my booking bloods done really late, then they forgot to find out my blood type, so had another blood test a few weeks ago to find out. no one called me so you would assume that meant i had a normal blood group right? WRONG! im A- so rhesus negative! cant believe i had a blood test to find out on the 17th of may and they didnt ring me? so i had a nice little cheeky injection today - was told i will be induced around the 5th of september as royal surrey wont let you go over due even by one day if u have GD......GREAT! all chances of natural relaxing water birth gone.GONE! so yeah that was my day! mom2ben how come your on insulin already? i hope i dont have to have that :s x

Oh god hun, you're having a rough time at the mo finding out all these different things arent you!! But... how cool that you're going to be induced on the 5th September?! Jealous!! hehe So what else does it mean for you being rhesus negative? x x x

I'd now like to add uti to that list! Well it just means having injections but hjigher chance of miscarriage in future pregnancies etc not that sure but I know its more likely to effect my next pregnancy? Yeah I suppose its good and bad- don't get the birth I want but do get my baby sooner! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->