September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I'm O negative and have the anti D injections. One at 28 weeks, another at 34 weeks and another after the birth if baby is positive (my son was/is). Don't see why it'd affect future pregnancies but you will need the injections with each pregnancy :)

I HAVE JUST CONVINCED OH TO LET US HAVE A 4D SCAN :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Going to book it now :)

Soo happy! I doin't get my yummy mummy bag now but Oh well!

Booked for 21st of July :) x

£100 for 15 minute scan, 3or4 photos (can't remember which) and a dvd of the whole scan :)

Can't believe that tomorrow starts my third trimester! This pregnancy feels like it is going slow b/c I'm so ready for him to be here but at the same time it FLEW by. Nursery is all done and ready for Parker. Just hoping that this years hurricane season is a quiet one. Do not feel like leaving all of the baby stuff behind. :(

Went to my first La Leche League meeting today...I must say, it was nice. I got to learn a lot about breast feeding and hear from other moms that are currently breastfeeding. I highly recommend attending a meeting :)

Got a lovely pair of crutches and a pelvic supporr belt to use from now on....marvellous! But hopefully will help the pain!

nearlythere I know what you mean about pelvic pain.. I am crunched up on the sofa right now and it is making me quite uncomfortable. Now doing too bad on sciatica yet but I wouldn't be surprised if that joins in too.

Hope the support belt helps a little, spd is a pain like no other :(

:hugs: xx

what is spd? x

Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction

Its bloody awful! Its severe pain in the back/groin/hip area where everything is moving about to accomodate baby. Feels like your bones are crunching every time you move.

For me, I don't even have to be moving. Laying down hurts, standing up hurts, Sitting up hurts. Don't even think about lifting a leg to put on your clothes. Turning over in bed is challenging, as are going up the stairs.

A google search will be far better at explaining, I'm terrible! Suffice to say, it hurts like buggery and if you don't have it, I envy you!!

Hope you find some relief with your support belt, nearlythere38 and I can sympathise with anyone else suffering. Not too much longer to go through, ladies!

thought i would share my popped bump with you :) only noticed how much bigger ive got today! i was in the shower this morning and i was like.........woah....complete with stretch marks :(

Attachments

• bump 2.jpg
    bump 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
Aw yeh you've defo popped! Think you're over taking me now hehe I'll post a pic! And woah your boobs look great (in a none pervy way!)... mine have shrunk because of losing weight! Booo x x x

31 weeks.jpg

hah thanks ive got another one hang on....my boobs are mahoosive! ive deffo gone boom last few days! xxxx

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
you look like a tiny little cutey!! you will go BOOM any second though wont you :)

Haha 'gone BOOM'... love it! And yes you defo have lol MW says I'm carrying him in my back more so that's why my booty looks like it's in competition with my bump! Can't wait for it to be proper 'sticky outy', if I wear tops that aren't tight then it's hard to tell if it's just fat or not still! Can't believe that this time (ish) next week we'll be 8 months, wowza! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->