September Sweet Peas- Join Here

i know!!!!!! WOWZA, at my last few apps hes been locked and loaded all ready to go so hes got his bum sticking out under ribs, got another scan in a few weeks and i keep forgetting to ask if they can see hair so someone remind me lol

yeah kaz get your bump out! go nakey with no bra like me as well like a real hero. :)

Haha if I had great boobs like you First.timer, then I would! However they seem to have shrunk after the initial growth spurt and now sit unattractively like saggy cow udders on my gigantic tummy.

I'll deffo do a bump photo tomorrow though :D

haha thanks, i do have breast pride tbh any excuse to get them out - thought it was too much to accidentaly get a nip in the shot as well though lol x

I got bum pic on phone but you can't upload! God banbump your tiny! Less to lose later! Boobies FT lol!!

bum pic! :p haha email it to yourself on your phone and then go on pc thats what i do. i get the idea i was carrying a big more than banana to begin with lol, when i lie down my bump really is nowhere near some of the pics ive seen! anyone else stick it out a bit sometimes just to make it more obvious ?!...!

Here's mine at 28+1 ladies :happydance:
268905_218301911545038_100000956933877_595129_1034250_n.jpg

I am on my second though, yours is a huge bump for a first timer :haha:

Lovely though! x

yay! when ive got my clothes on i dont feel that massive though its just when im nakey.

Right, here it is. My 31 week bump. Please excuse the veins and the tattoo around my belly button. Quality isn't great but you get the idea!

Attachments

• IMG079.jpg
    IMG079.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
haha, im having really horrible braxton hicks the last few days - at least thats what i think they are, like when your whole tummy goes hard and if you apply any pressure it feels uncomfortable and hurts a bit? is this what normal contractions are like?

haha, im having really horrible braxton hicks the last few days - at least thats what i think they are, like when your whole tummy goes hard and if you apply any pressure it feels uncomfortable and hurts a bit? is this what normal contractions are like?

Yup sounds like braxton hicks. Normal contractions start off like braxton hicks but get progressively more painful and last longer the further you are into labour. You'll also feel them in your back. Well, thats my experience anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->