September Sweet Peas- Join Here

:s not what i expected at all? expected them to be like sharp stabbing pains

ive been wondering whether ive been having braxton hicks too. all day yesterday every 20 minutes of so my belly would tighten and feel uncomfortable, and felt quite a bit of pressure very low down near my c-section scar. but everywhere says your whole bump goes hard but there were parts that werent hard, so not sure if it was bubs stretching or moving :-s not had them before

After having LO I cant even begin to describe normal contractions. Basically mine hurt ... Like hell! But they started 4am and by time i went hospital at 6am I was fully dilated and she was born at 7.21 lol! Guess I didn't have that whole one every 20 mins, every 10, and less and less they just went BAM! :)

i've been having braxton hicks as well.. but they feel so strange! I know what you mean, first timer, about them not being what you expected.
They don't hurt really, just sort of uncomfortable and different.. good to know my body is getting ready though.
Baby has been head down for a while now.. LOA position.. so hope he stays that way.
Had a FOOT pop out the side last night!! Could actually feel the whole foot and see it popping out! SO COOL.. of course OH was at work and no one was around..:dohh:

How are we all, i've been a terrible lurker lately! LOL! Bad cold doing the rounds and guess who caught it? Unlucky me and OH. Not much fun! Oh well, not long now girls, i'm beyond excited xx

There we go, on pc now. 30 weeks pic (week ago) cropped it all so now my arm looks huge haha and turned it black and white as I look better :p

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Lol- i'm on my 2nd pregnancy and didn't realise i was having braxton hicks as i hadn't experienced them with my 1st- i thought that my little one with pushing against the front of my belly! i was corrected by the midwife lol silly me! x x

i've been having braxton hicks as well.. but they feel so strange! I know what you mean, first timer, about them not being what you expected.
They don't hurt really, just sort of uncomfortable and different.. good to know my body is getting ready though.
Baby has been head down for a while now.. LOA position.. so hope he stays that way.
Had a FOOT pop out the side last night!! Could actually feel the whole foot and see it popping out! SO COOL.. of course OH was at work and no one was around..:dohh:

Washed some bits today! Putting hospital bag together too!

There's so many sept mummies groups i can't keep up!

Hi all, just want to re-introduce myself....not been on for a very long time, just can't keep up with you all lol.

Just read the last few pages and it is so nice to know I can relate to you all in some way - I too am suffering from SPD, got diagnosed with it last week and have a support belt to wear in bed. Also suffering from really bad back pains from sitting behind a desk all day, can't believe I still have 5 and half weeks at work left :cry:

I'll have to get a bump pic up soon when I take a new one, everybody keeps telling me I'm huge and when people ask how long I have left they look horrified when I tell them I'm not due til September! Just started with stretch marks the last couple of days and my boobs have shrunk too. Had lovely large breasts before getting pregnant and now they have decreased by 3 cup sizes, wtf?

Not experienced braxton hicks yet I don't think but baby is head down ready so fingers crossed that's where s/he will stay!

Sorry for the long post, just felt I needed to fill you all in about me as it's been a while! :flower:

Hi all, just want to re-introduce myself....not been on for a very long time, just can't keep up with you all lol.

Just read the last few pages and it is so nice to know I can relate to you all in some way - I too am suffering from SPD, got diagnosed with it last week and have a support belt to wear in bed. Also suffering from really bad back pains from sitting behind a desk all day, can't believe I still have 5 and half weeks at work left :cry:

I'll have to get a bump pic up soon when I take a new one, everybody keeps telling me I'm huge and when people ask how long I have left they look horrified when I tell them I'm not due til September! Just started with stretch marks the last couple of days and my boobs have shrunk too. Had lovely large breasts before getting pregnant and now they have decreased by 3 cup sizes, wtf?

Not experienced braxton hicks yet I don't think but baby is head down ready so fingers crossed that's where s/he will stay!

Sorry for the long post, just felt I needed to fill you all in about me as it's been a while! :flower:

Hi, nice to meet you :winkwink: i'm suppose to start maternity leave 15th August but 2 weeks Holidays to take the 2 weeks prior, i'm off work sick at the moment with Pgp, so painful :cry: i can't sleep sit or stand for too long.

my boobs have grown enormously, they started to leak too last week! they didn't leak at all with my 1st-

Peolpe tell me i'm big 1 minute and then other people say i wish i was your size at your stage in my pregnancy so i'm not sure if i'm big or not - i have put 2 stone on- i was 9 1/2 stone before and i feel huge- maybe tmi but we/re struggling finding decent sexy time positions! lol i'm either sore with my hips or uncomfortable with the braxton hicks! and i feel like a whale hee hee x x

I too feel like a whale especially as I'm only 5ft tall! We're finding it hard to have comfortable sex too at the moment with my spd, not fun :growlmad:

I finish work on 19th August. Have some annual leave to take but our office has been hit by loads of bad luck lately and I feel like I can't just abandon everybody so I'm using my annual leave by taking a day a week off (mostly Friday's) so I only have 4 day working weeks and 3 day weekends starting this week :happydance: which means I only have 22 working days left thank god!

Welcome back WDWJess! i can relate with the SPD, its a nightmare. its got to point with me now i am getting very little sleep on a night because after an hour on one side my hip hurts too much so have to go on the other side for an hour. they gave me a support belt too but said it is only to be worn when walking or standing up!

as for the sexy time....we have abandoned it lol. not just uncomfy for me, but hubby is put off now he can feel bubs kicking the hell out of us.

32 weeks today for me :happydance: 3 weeks left to work but dont know if gonna manage it due to this spd pain

YAH for 32 weeks!!
Can't believe HOW FAST time is going now!

Have started really thinking a lot about the birth.. but also trying to really wrap my brain around the idea of a whole new little person coming into our lives. Even with all the baby things etc..it can be hard to imagine what it is going to be like.. SO excited!! :cloud9:

Has anyone elses bump dropped? OH said it to me today and i got all nervous thinking she may come too early :( Damn my first time lack of knowledge lol!

My bump has dropped.. and I LOVE IT! finally his feet are not stuffed up into my ribs! I don't think it's anything to worry about or my midwife would have mentioned it. I know bubs head is down, but not engaged just yet... fingers crossed he stays this way!

hi people may have seen my posts over the last week in 3rd tri about baby being fully engaged already and 1cm dilated. well i had a growth scan yesterday and the babys head was so low they couldnt measure it i saw my ob consultant today and they have given baby steriods to make sure babys lungs are well developed as she doesnt think baby will last in there much longer. i have another injection tomz as well. she measured my fundal height as well and it measured 39.

My bump has dropped.. and I LOVE IT! finally his feet are not stuffed up into my ribs! I don't think it's anything to worry about or my midwife would have mentioned it. I know bubs head is down, but not engaged just yet... fingers crossed he stays this way!

Thanks that's reassuring. I just panicked when he said it, i honestly think i should be reading up more on whats to come in the next few weeks:haha:

Is the heat bothering anyone else? I bought two fans from Tesco last week, its roasting here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->