September Sweet Peas- Join Here

id also like to add at growth scan yesterday baby was on the 70th percentile and weighed about 4 and half pound

How is everyone? It's dead in here! Friday we go for our 30 week exam. They will be doing an u/s so we get to see Parker and how big he is! I'm excited. Only 10 weeks left! :)

Good luck with your scan :)

I had one today and hes 3lb 8oz and finally head down. Next one in 3 weeks. cant believe in less than 8 weeks ill. be holding our boy x

very quiet in here lately, we must all be tired :) Ive been having crazy braxton hicks, period pain, back ache....and so much pressure "downstairs" i think he may be engaging. seeing midwife tomorrow so we shall see!!

Just had our last scan!! :happydance:
Baby is head down and perfect.. everything is wonderful. Measured at 75th percentile, and I believe the estimated weight at birth is between 6 and 7 lbs.
They were so wonderful at the scan..and very funny. They were pointing out the testicles to OH and then making them bounce by pressing lightly on my tummy! :haha: Then they took a pic and gave it to him.. for his wallet they said. Only in Spain..:haha:
We also got to see his face really clearly.. and he was opening and closing his mouth.. it looks like he has dads nose! To me at least.
It was lovely.. they have me booked for monitoring on September 13th if we make it that far.. So happy.. :cloud9:

that sounds lovely! i have a 34 week scan on the 28th and so far my experience of my hospital has been hit and miss. sometimes when i go there its fantastic and sometimes shocking so feeling aprehensive about going into labour. I had a little scare earlier in the week so went in in the middle of the night to be checked out, they said all was fine had the nicest midwife and doctor in the world and they sent me home telling me to come in tuesday - last night - to have an anti d injection just to be on the safe side, so we turned up at hospital at 7.45 last night, there were about 6 midwifes nurses etc behind reception eating fruit texting and listening to radio 1 and i saw possibly 3 women in total in the beds in their care. i should have been there 30 minutes and only because you have to wait 20 mins before going home after. we didnt leave until 9.45 - 2 hours, and an hour and 45 minutes of that was sat there being ignored waiting for them to stop gossiping! i started to boil when after an hour we heard them ring the lab and ask for the injection to be sent up - i assumed it was taking a while to process or something - no, they hadnt even ordered it. livid! when the nurse eventualy came to give me the injection she went on and on about how i turned up at "handover" time which is why it took so long - i said , i really hope i dont go into labour during handover time then and that shut her up. bitch. .......sorry hormones :) xx

nearlythere... yes everyone is extremely quiet in here lately.. Sorry to hear about the braxton hicks I'm grateful that the few I have had were not strong. Unfortunately I do not think Parker is in position yet. I still feel his head in my ribs from time to time. :(

canadabear.. that's hysterical and my husband would probably love every minute of that. 6-7 lbs is a perfect size. That's what I pray for. Anything larger than that scares me honestly lol..

first timer- so sorry to hear they had to give you the shot... hopefully that helps you for a while though. remember he's not done cooking yet! lol Also, I can't believe you lasted that long waiting for them. Actually I would have been fine, but my husband would have lost his cool. Glad you finally told her something that made her shut up though. I bet if you go in with that attitude during labor they will watch what they do.

Hi girls, had major fun with toilet issues. 5 days of not going, then another time felt like I was giving birth again:( got Prune juice last night and could be coincidence, only had small glass but went twice this am!!! Woooop lol!

Major belly movement this week, still unsure which way she's lay but get pressure and hiccups reallllly low so guessing head down!

Oh I've been with you on the potty issues.. I think I've given birth twice already. Doctor told me to get Colace.. you get it over the counter it's a stool softner.

prune juice is a winner and i actually love it! ive been fortunate enough to hardly suffer with any constipation this pregnancy which is nice!

michelle 1985 how are things going for you this week any updates? xx

prune juice is a winner and i actually love it! ive been fortunate enough to hardly suffer with any constipation this pregnancy which is nice!

michelle 1985 how are things going for you this week any updates? xx

hi ya. well baby is still cooking at the moment when i sit down i can feel her head (it feels like im sitting on it) i have really bad spd and siatica were she is so low she is on my siatic nerve so my leg is numb and my back is agony :cry: i hope she comes soon now as i dont think i can cope much longer. my children brake up from school today for 6 weeks and im really worried we will be stuck in the whole time as walking to far or days out will be a problem,also i have really bad flu coming.

:( sounds shitty. cant imagine what that must feel like to feel her head when u sit down! i hope shes early ish for you and that it carrys on raining so you dont feel bad about sitting in with the kids! there is loads of inside stuff u can do in guildford though xx

:( sounds shitty. cant imagine what that must feel like to feel her head when u sit down! i hope shes early ish for you and that it carrys on raining so you dont feel bad about sitting in with the kids! there is loads of inside stuff u can do in guildford though xx

i no there is in guildford but iv just moved house im living in mitcham now in london and i dont no anyone up here yet :( or were anything is lol.

Hi ladies! Hope all is well! Had my 4d scan today it was amazing, got some gorgeous pics, dying to show them off!!

283936_224373120937917_100000956933877_614021_3510917_n.jpg

283581_224373254271237_100000956933877_614023_2401084_n.jpg

..And here's one that didn't quite make the FB album :rofl:

284948_224405180934711_100000956933877_614065_6890354_n.jpg

Beautiful pics - it took me a few secs to work out the last one!!!

Did you see the pic of our scan next to a pic of Rylie on FB Hayley? The similarities are amazing, just like Bertie & Alex :)

they are amazing and lol at the last one!! oh im so so so jealous! i had a conversation with my mum tonight about how neither of us have ever changed a boys nappy and im a bit scared of what his willy is going to be like.....lol! sound stupid? it probably is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->