September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I have also had some spotting. Not a lot, but it's still scary!

Here's a funny story for you all.

I've been really sick with the flu. I was at the store with my friend and I started throwing up. It came up clear with yellow streaks in it (from orange juice I had for lunch) and my friend freaked out thinking I threw up and egg yolk. :haha: She was like "OMG can you throw up your baby?!"
Ha ha ha that's brilliant x

I've been really sick with the flu. I was at the store with my friend and I started throwing up. It came up clear with yellow streaks in it (from orange juice I had for lunch) and my friend freaked out thinking I threw up and egg yolk. :haha: She was like "OMG can you throw up your baby?!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That really made me laugh !!

Im not taking anything apart from my folic acid, we eat a healthy diet so i just try and up the higher vitamin type foods

Morning ladies how are we all getting on?

To all the new :bfp: congrats and welcome to all the ladies that are undergoing bleeding, early scans and tests good luck and big :hugs: xxxx

My symptoms seem to be coming and going really randomly one day I'm knackered the next fresh as a daisy have to say got me a little stressed but I'm trying to relax and think positive xxxx I have my booking in app with the midwife Monday and I'm so excited :dance:

Yesterday went by uneventful.......no spotting no nothing that would indicated things are not right... I am feeling a little more positive but there is still the part of me that is trying to prepare for the worst .... I don't want to let my cheese slide off my cracker in the event I get bad news.

Hello ladies,

Please could you remove me from the list. I was told this morning I have had a chemical pregnancy.

I wish you ALL the very best in your journeys and will be watching from the sidelines and cheering you on! I hope one day soon to be not far behind you ;)

Lots of love xxxxxx

Hello ladies,

Please could you remove me from the list. I was told this morning I have had a chemical pregnancy.

I wish you ALL the very best in your journeys and will be watching from the sidelines and cheering you on! I hope one day soon to be not far behind you ;)

Lots of love xxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Lots of love xxxxxx

I'm very sorry to read your news too. I wish you all the luck in the world for your future pregnancy :hugs:

Hey is it ok to change my due date from Sept 12th to 11th please? My doctor confirmed my pregnancy yesterday and she gave me Sept 11th as a due date. Thanks very much :)

Hi ladies, could you add me to please, just got my bfp today and have worked out my due date is 18th Sep, although that may change at the 12 week scan ;) I was a member of last year's September Stars and just over a year later am back for more. I have a 4.5 month baby boy and number 2 on the way :)

Hi ladies, could you add me to please, just got my bfp today and have worked out my due date is 18th Sep, although that may change at the 12 week scan ;) I was a member of last year's September Stars and just over a year later am back for more. I have a 4.5 month baby boy and number 2 on the way :)

Welcome Caezzybe :hi:

Congrats on your :bfp:

Ummm, you sure it's the flu? Could be MS

Yes, I'm sure. I went to the doctor and got medication for the fever and stuff.

WinterSun - I'm very sorry to hear your bad news hun :hugs: Best of luck for the future, I hope you get another BFP soon. x

Caezzybe - Congrats hun and welcome to September Sweet Peas :) x

minky - i know its hard to relax isn't it? i find myself having moments like that too but i just try and remain positive :)....anyways, thats y we're here - so when we have wobbly moments we can ask people in the same situation (who,in all honesty, are probably thinking the same things!lol) and we can all reassure, comfort, celebrate etc as necessary :) but honestly i would relax about the back ache, i've been having shocking back ache on and off for a couple weeks....its normal. its ur teeny uterus preparing to grow. xx

Hi cocoelopen

You've really reassured me about the backache and I'm very grateful. My pains have gone off a lot today which is a relief, although I was always more worried about what the aches might mean than how they felt, so thanks again.

I love this forum. It's great to be able to chat to girls in the same situation and share our journey. XXX :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Lots of love xxxxxx

I'm very sorry to hear that WinterSun. :hugs: I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of September and found it very hard.

Do you have any idea how long your luteal phase is (number of days post-ovulation before your period)? I am asking because, after my chemical pregnancy, I discovered I had a very short LP of only 8 days which was almost certainly too short to enable implantation to succeed. This is probably what caused my early miscarriage. To improve on this LP, I took B-complex vitamins and visited an acupuncturist, which together seemed to work to balance my hormones and make my cycle better. I also used soya isoflavones, which are supposed to boost progesterone levels.

Sorry again and good luck for the future, WinterSun. :hugs:

Welcome Caezzybe! Looking forward to sharing the journey with you. XXX

Hello ladies,

Lots of love xxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear of your loss...... I know how hard it is and I will pray for your peace of mind and a healthy bfp very soon.

Hey is it ok to change my due date from Sept 12th to 11th please? My doctor confirmed my pregnancy yesterday and she gave me Sept 11th as a due date. Thanks very much :)

I will change it right away!

I would be glad to add you, welcome!

Ladies I had a bit of spotting dark brown and rust colored today.... no cramps..... still showing positive on tests..... When I saw the doctor Friday they gave me the 8th for a due date... I am going to leave it the way it is for right now until I know exactly what I am up against here.

ttc- I'm right with you. I have been having brown spotting since late Thursday night. Still having positives on tests. It's awful just not knowing! :hugs:

Ps: I'm due the 12th

Hi lovely ladies :)

I'm due 16th September by my dates, conceived on our honeymoon so I'm still a bit shocked! I'm cautiously dipping my toe in here as I've had 2 ectopic pregnancies previously, and I'm amazed it happened right away with just one fallopian tube. I'm currently having bloods done every 2 days so they'll scan me when my hcg reaches 1500 to check if it's in this right place. Hopefully that will be this week. No bleeding yet thank goodness, so I'm hoping for good news.

I'm a midwife and sometimes too much knowledge is a very bad thing!

Wishing you all a very h&h nine months! :hugs:

Hello all, I would love to join you! We got our BFP on NYE and I have worked out my due date as 10th Sep :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->