September Sweet Peas- Join Here

33 weeks today = Honeydew time! Woop! That watermelon is starting to feel a lot more real/scary now than when I was 12 weeks and it seemed so far away! haha x x x

:) i didnt even notice i turned a honeydrew a week ago lol that squash was on there forever :( it changes to watermelon at 37 weeks

Oooh!! Good luck hun, you're braver than me! I thought about starting lessons back in Jan and then quickly changed my mind when I realised baby brain was making me even clumsier than usual!! haha Fingers crossed for you x x x

Errrrm... orgasms when asleep, anyone else?? Certainly new to me! So weirded out, I've turned the computer on at half six to google if its normal... apparently it is!

Errrrm... orgasms when asleep, anyone else?? Certainly new to me! So weirded out, I've turned the computer on at half six to google if its normal... apparently it is!

:blush: eerrrmmm yes lol....lots of sexual dreams and waking up thinking wtf!!! maybe due to the lack of it in real life haha

no actual orgasms but deffo woken up hornier than a 16 year old boy alot. weird sex dreams as well- dreamt i had sex with FOB in the cinema the other night......!

TOO FUNNY :haha:
I have also had these sort of dreams!! And woken up twice now with orgasm in my sleep! The things they never tell you before you get pregnant... :haha:

ahhhhhh twiddling my thumbs until 1pm :/ so nervous! any amazing driving tips?!

https://www.surgerysquad.com/surgeries/virtual-c-section-cesarean-surgery/

Haha I did that virtual c-section thing this morning. Was quite bizarre.

And thanks for the orgasm responses, ladies. So glad it isn't just me. I was ACTUALLY freaked out! Only just had the guts to tell my husband. He thought it was hilarious... I feel guilty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->