September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Good luck calypso - you've done so well to get this far. :hugs:

The lady standing next to me in Sainsbury's this morning's waters broke! She was so calm about it and even made her husband finish the shopping! Made it all seem very real.

My c-section is booked in for 7 September so only 5 weeks tomorrow!!

Hope you're all coping in this heat x

Calypso had her baby girl :happydance:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 - 12:24pm - 4lb10oz, 19in. BabyP was born.

Congratulations to Calypso and JP :flower:

Hello ladies, only just come across your thread.

Im Sarah, due our 2nd girl on 28th sept. Im diabetic too so its not been an easy pregnancy but im getting there. Very jealous of all of you who are due at the start of sept as your babies could be here any moment!

Our girl who will be called Mia will be here at 39 weeks max. Im just hoping a little sooner, maybe 37 like her sister was xxx

Ooops I posted the below in the other September thread by accident.

Congratulations to mummyvikki :flower: and Welcome Lincoln Girl :flower:

How is everyone doing?

My midwives just came to steal my blood and shoot me with Anti D. Fun times. Seems the cause of my rib agony is because baby has turned breech in the last week. They couldn't actually find the head lol... Anyway, it has a week to turn or I'm being booked in for a c-section, which is what I think I wanted anyway.

Hi ladies,

Congrats calypso and welcome Sarah :wave:

I was just wondering if any of you have lost your mucus plug already? I went to the toilet earlier and had quite a bit of brown mucus (sorry if TMI) and wondered if that was it?

I know it can happen weeks before labour but I am slightly worried as I am also being monitored for placenta deterioration due to my insulin needs decreasing over the last week or so. I might call the hospital tomorrow to see if they want to check me over.

Going to make sure I have everything ready this evening just in case!!

Hey Calypso! :wave: What a beautiful pic of your little one!

Doing well here, but after such a wonderful, uncomplicated pregnancy I have hit the majorly uncomfortable stage! I am so moany lately.. :haha: haven't been through out most of these 8 months.. then it hits! :dohh:
Oh well... hopefully LO will show up on time and I won't have to wait another 2 weeks after EDD!!

Hope everyone is doing well.. We are all getting SO SO close now!!! :flower:

hope you and baby are doing well Calypso!!!

I on the other hand am miserable lol. :cry: The front of my pubic bone is hurting me so much, sleeping is a nightmare as it hurts to turn over but i have got to turn over cos my hips hurt :dohh:

i have been nesting a bit so i am wondering if maybe i have overdone it. i did it last time at 38 weeks pregnant, got a SERIOUS case of nesting, i wallpapered the living room and rearranged all the furniture round and it had to be done right there and then lol. Got it now but not as bad, although saying that i have just ordered new sofas lol

Congratulations calypso what a gorgeous lo, you enjoying mummy hood? I'm fed up of waiting, wishing the next 6 weeks away!xxx

We are doing really well. Can't believe how much you can love someone! She is in nicu for a little while longer, but doing great. We visit every night.

Everyone is getting really close already!

Congrats calypso, your little girl is gorgeous :cloud9:

4 weeks 3 days max left for me and its suddenly hit me I'm going to have a baby :haha: sooo not ready for him :help: x

baby's bedroom, just about finished now....bags packed and all set, just need baby now :happydance:

Attachments

• new camera 043.jpg
    new camera 043.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
baby's bedroom, just about finished now....bags packed and all set, just need baby now :happydance:

How cute!!!

We actually never finished our nursery. Everything is just tossed in there. Not worth the effort til she is ready to go in her own room.

Looks beaut! That's the colour scheme we're going for.. :thumbup: And is that a horse in the field out the window?! That's awesome hehe x x x

ohhhh do you all think im stupid if i turn up for my ecv tomorrow let them scan me and then say i dont want them to do it ....! cause thats the plan!

Looks beaut! That's the colour scheme we're going for.. :thumbup: And is that a horse in the field out the window?! That's awesome hehe x x x

thanks! yes it is a horse, i would love to say he is mine and thats my huge garden lol, but my house just backs on to a farm. it is a nice view though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->