September Sweet Peas- Join Here

thanks ladies, i feel so lucky today and have really had a right shiner amongst crap days ive had recently! not only have i passed my test but some old friends of mine who are selling their car and who have just had a baby themselves called me this evening to congratulate me and to tell me that as my baby shower gift they would like to give me their car!!! its only a little old fiesta but its the exact model ive been looking at for boot space etc and its for free! my parents are going to pay a years insurance for me so im sorted for a whole year!! i feel so lucky and so relieved, and proud of myself for achieving what i set out to and actually following something through start to finish for once! when my little man is here i will be able to zoom him around everywhere :D xxxx I LOVE TODAY!!!

Congrats on passing your test, First_timer. It's the best feeling in the world: I kissed the examiner when I passed. Well done for doing it in your third trimester too. Very impressive. X

Awww dude sounds like an awesome day!!! Thats SO nice of your friends!! We've gone back to the name Dylan by the way.. see how long it lasts for this time!! haha x x x

i know ! oh you and your names your as bad as me lol. would be cute if we had 100% matching babies and even gave them the same name haha x ill probably u-turn at the last min knowing me! x

Where did all the time go? 35 weeks today - that means we should start getting hospital bags ready. Eek! What happened to the time?

Been doing extreme nesting today - bought a whole load of new furniture in IKEA (though we got a couple of strong young lads to help us collect it, cos I'm not quite up to heavy lifting at the mo). We desperately need extra storage in our house. My DS's toys already take over our living space, so we needed to do something drastic to make some space for little baby things again.

Where did all the time go? 35 weeks today - that means we should start getting hospital bags ready. Eek! What happened to the time?

Been doing extreme nesting today - bought a whole load of new furniture in IKEA (though we got a couple of strong young lads to help us collect it, cos I'm not quite up to heavy lifting at the mo). We desperately need extra storage in our house. My DS's toys already take over our living space, so we needed to do something drastic to make some space for little baby things again.

I KNOW!! It seems like only yesterday that I was just leaving 2nd. tri! Now look where we all are!! :yipee:

OH and I decided NOT to move now until october/november.. so I have begun NESTING LIKE A MAD WOMAN!! :haha:
Storage is a major problem for us too!! Just hoping to find a nice 3-4 drawer dresser for LO's clothing for now...

Quick update: still pregnant, still on bedrest, still with GD diet. I had my babyshower yesterday and it was awesome!!! 33 weeks tomorrow!

I posted some pics on my journal if interested.

Dr is amazed at every appointment that I am still pregnant. Trying my hardest to keep my little girl in there for at least a couple more weeks.

Hi Everyone

I cant believe how quickly time is going!! and we can all say we are having our babies next month!! i have been waiting to say that. Although my due date is 30th Sep so we wil see lol i might just miss it but hopefully not

hope everyone is okay xx

Do you get to go off bedrest soon Calypso? I have had to be taking it easy because of frequent BH and some thinning that started at 28 weeks, but luckily hasnt changed much. My Dr. said I can be up at 34 weeks and at 36 weeks work out if I want to. Not that I will be. But I am still taking it easy as I freak with the amount of BH i get and will worry until 37 weeks. Then I will be "normal" again. Just wondering if your Dr. told you 34 weeks too? I feel thats too early, but I cant imagine being on full bed rest. This taking it easy thing it driving me crazy and I feel so frumpy and loose like I have lost a lot of muscle tone!!
33 weeks is so great though. I heard that babies born between 33/34 weeks have virtually the same chance at having no more problems than a full term baby does-its just the initial breathing problems they have to deal with

Ashley, the plan was as of 32w I could start going to the kitchen/livingroom. 34w start easing off bedrest, completely off by 36w.

Sitting here instead of sleeping because of pain. Dr appt in a couple of hrs.

:hugs: Calypso!! That is SO great to hear!!
Hope your appointment goes well today too!! :flower:

great news calypso :thumbup:

well ive been for my growth scan today, they wouldnt give me a current weight but she said she thinks above average, maybe 8.5-9lb at birth, my first was 8lb 9oz so didnt expect a little one!! he had lots of hair, could see it swishing about.

i am booked in for a c-section on the 31st august.....so my baby wont actually be a september sweet pea :dohh: but i hope you ladies dont mind if i stay with the group!!! its scary but exciting to know my baby is going to be born this month, in 30 days :happydance::happydance::happydance:

great news calypso :thumbup:

well ive been for my growth scan today, they wouldnt give me a current weight but she said she thinks above average, maybe 8.5-9lb at birth, my first was 8lb 9oz so didnt expect a little one!! he had lots of hair, could see it swishing about.

i am booked in for a c-section on the 31st august.....so my baby wont actually be a september sweet pea :dohh: but i hope you ladies dont mind if i stay with the group!!! its scary but exciting to know my baby is going to be born this month, in 30 days :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So exciting! I am rather envious. 31st is my husbands birthday and I'd love to give birth on the same day. Of course you must stay with the group!

Also Calypso your baby shower photos are fab. You look comfy in that armchair (though I realise you're probably not!). Really glad you're doing well and baby has stayed put for this long.

Not long to go, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"