September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Anyone else suddenly feel sick? I have felt sick on and off quite a bit recently and thought nothing of it until MW asked if I was getting any sickness when going through Pre Eclampsia signs, I had it with my other 2 but no real symptoms of it :help: x

Hi
i had a night last week were i woke up feeling sick, i wasnt actually sick but just had the feeling that i was going to be, i havent had it since. Are you getting it regular? x

I've had it constantly this morning since eating breakfast. I dont feel like I will be sick its just constantly there iykwim? MW is coming out again tomorrow to check bp so will ask her then but didnt know if it was just a normal thing some people have in later pregnancy? I really cant remember :blush: x

I've had it constantly this morning since eating breakfast. I dont feel like I will be sick its just constantly there iykwim? MW is coming out again tomorrow to check bp so will ask her then but didnt know if it was just a normal thing some people have in later pregnancy? I really cant remember :blush: x

im not sure as this is my first, but if you have had it all morning i would defo mention it to your midwife tomorrow. She will be able to tell you straight away if it is a normal symptom or not at this stage.

You will have to let me know when she has been so we know if it is a common symptom or not. I panic over every little thing thats doesnt seem normal, but then again with what your body is doing surely we are going to feel a bit ill sometimes x

i feel quite sick alot. but im pretty sure its normal, i usually get it if i lie to flat at night, i kind of have to sleep curled up and at a 45 degree angle on a load of pillows lol, it sounds alot more uncomfortable than it is promise. i have so many aches and pains now ladies, but its ok because this time in 18 days time i will be just about to go into theatre to meet my little cub :) im so excited! x

I am so uncomfortable too! I can't walk very far anymore as I feel like baby is going to drop right out of me!!!! Am trying to sort out the house as there's still loads to do but end up in so much pain (back and belly) that it's not worth it. Is anyone else panicking every time they're away from home that something is going to happen? I'm worse this time round as I keep worrying about what I will do with my DS.

Michelle - very exciting!! Keep us updated :)

Michelle!! :hugs: so exciting!! Keep us updated!

I was feeling a bit of nausea around 35 weeks for a couple days. Not actually sick, but sort of like when I had MS during first tri. Then it just went away. :shrug: so not really sure what it was. Though maybe it was because bubs was really up high and now that he has dropped I am not getting it anymore?

Congrats Calypso! She is so cute! Is she completely breathing on her own?

Yes, she is doing well and didn't need any assistance breathing at all. Trying to get her to control her temp is all. :) hope she comes home very soon!

I keep feeling sick too, I was up last night with my head in the toilet bowl! Wasn't fun :(

It's great! A little less sleep but you can't beat having her here.

Calypso - that is so wonderful!! :hugs: You must be so happy she home!!!

So.. lots of STRONG BH last night, slightly pink discharge, TMI :blush:

Getting excited that my body is prepping for birth!! But still hoping that he waits until September.....we will see..

i have been having lots of braxton hicks lately too, yesterday they were accompanied by backache and period pain as well....but not noticed it today....so guess my body is just getting ready

It's SO exciting!!!!!!! :yipee:... it feels like we are all lining up for the big day!! :happydance:

I'm not really getting any signs but just hoping he stays in til 37 weeks as have been up hospital the last 2 days with high blood pressure :( with the other 2 it didnt start until 38 weeks so I had them out there and then but this time its too soon :( x

omg i really thought it was starting last night....i have been having lots of braxton hicks over last few days, but yesterday they were coming more regularly, like 20 minutes through the day. By 10.30pm last night they were coming every 8 minutes and were getting painful, they came with backache and period pain. so i thought maybe.....went to bed, woke up once having a bad one, but thats it...no more yet!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

i really hope im not like this for the next 9 days til my c-section cos its pretty damn uncomfortable

Hi

nearlythere38 - i hope this is the start of things for you!

how soon did you start getting BH i havent had any, i am pretty sure they are something i would be able to notice straight away if i was getting them wouldnt i? or is 34 +3 too early for them? xx

i started quite early with them this time, but only every now and again and at first i got confused thinking it was baby pushing outwards until midwife told me it was braxton hicks. But this is my second baby. with my first i never felt them at all, i was even in hospital for my blood pressure once and they told me i was contracting but i still couldnt feel it...so if this is your first hun you might not feel them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->