September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi to all the New Comers ;-)
Hope you are all well ;-) I also have bloating lol! had to buy some bigger jeans oh and new bra's haha i have a right pair of milkers hehehe!

x

Hi everyone.
Hope you're all doing well.
So I will be 6 weeks tomorrow, I'm still super nervous, I'm trying to convince myself that I'll feel more relaxed after 12 weeks!
I'm still bloated, sore boobs still, hungry all the time, I'm actually having trouble deciding on if my tummy twinges are cramps or trapped wind!?!
I'm getting backache pretty bad sometimes and a bit tmi I always have that "wet" feeling down there! I've now resorted to wearing panty liners everyday!

When I get the backache I almost feel like the pains in my hips as well, almost like it goes right through my body to the front. Anyone else get this?

Heather x

Wow so much to catch up on lol!

Huge congrats to all the new comers, welcome to September Sweet Peas!

I also have lots of bloating going on lately, especially of an evening. I look about 6 month preg by the time I go to bed! x

I have the same cramps/wind and also achy hips ... hot water bottle is a god send.

x

oh yes! i dont know where i'd be without my hot water bottle... Brill for backache :)

yep bloated, painfull hips & huge sore booies i have it all

along with the horrid swimmy, room spin, hangover feeling. Just done an hours pre natal yoge, love it xxx

congrats to all the new :bfp:

booking in appointment tomorrow, so excited

I think my hot water bottle might have to be surgically attached to me, at this rate - lifesaver!!

I'm a bit jealous of all the ladies with bloating. Sounds silly I know but I want my belly!! I didn't show til about 6 months in my last pregnancy and even at the end, it was teeny tiny. Hope I show sooner this time.

For me, symptoms today include shooting pains through my boobs and legs (!!) as well as the cramps in my tummy and the odd wave of nausea but nothing too terrible yet *touches wood* Oh and a permanent headache.

Had a bath earlier and I swear, if I could, I would LIVE in it!

Congratulations to all of the newcomers... So many September babies. Its all very exciting :happydance:

Hello from me to all the newcomers. It's turning out to be a lovely thread to be part of. :hugs:

I am with you all as far as the bloating, nausea, backache, leg ache, spun-out feeling, boob growth and all the rest go - the joys of pregnancy. Luckily, I still have plenty of 'fat' jeans from after my DS was born, so can probably avoid suspicious looking maternity wear till after 12 weeks when the secret is out (I hope anyway!!!)

I'm ridiculously excited about being 6 weeks today, cos each day makes me relax a little more.

TTC - still rooting for you. Hang on in there with that little bean! FX :hugs:

Kiki - I hope it works out for you, sweetie. Brown blood doesn't sound too ominous, so try to relax. FX :hugs:

Minky X

henrysmumkaz - you want to be huge???? :rofl:

Yes!

I am sure, if it happens, I'll live to regret saying it haha.

A bit of bloating will do for now though. Grr! I'm going to go eat a box of chocolates.

My symptoms so far are feeling exhausted, pain in left booby, nausea in the middle of the night twice and spots on my chin (I got the spots in my last pregnancy too, so I had an idea I was pregnant agan this time before I started testing!) :)

Hi ladies i have a question, i'm having some brown spotting. No abdominal cramps or any pain at all, i rang my hospital to see if they could do a scan but they said they wont see anything on the scan until 6 weeks. This is my first pregnancy and i'm terrified. I just put a pad on to expect the worst. Has anyone had this before? Thanks in advance xx

I will pray that everything is fine for you...

Ladies my spotting is increasing and turning red.... I fear the worst.... I am hoping one of you will volunteer to take over this thread in the event I must leave you...I will definitely update right away and add all the new lovely ladies.... If you would be interested please PM me and I will get back with you..... I am not counting myself out just yet but it doesn't look good.

Hi ladies i have a question, i'm having some brown spotting. No abdominal cramps or any pain at all, i rang my hospital to see if they could do a scan but they said they wont see anything on the scan until 6 weeks. This is my first pregnancy and i'm terrified. I just put a pad on to expect the worst. Has anyone had this before? Thanks in advance xx

I will pray that everything is fine for you...

Ladies my spotting is increasing and turning red.... I fear the worst.... I am hoping one of you will volunteer to take over this thread in the event I must leave you...I will definitely update right away and add all the new lovely ladies.... If you would be interested please PM me and I will get back with you..... I am not counting myself out just yet but it doesn't look good.

I'm sorry, this is a bit random because we've not spoken directly before but I've been reading this thread several times a day, following your story and hoping for some happy news at your end, I still have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: Stay strong and positive.

Well folks, I hope everyone is doing good!
My symptoms are in gaining, I've had some righteous cases of morning sickness and I'm totally tuckered out all the time now!

Hi everyone.
Hope you're all doing well.
So I will be 6 weeks tomorrow, I'm still super nervous, I'm trying to convince myself that I'll feel more relaxed after 12 weeks!
I'm still bloated, sore boobs still, hungry all the time, I'm actually having trouble deciding on if my tummy twinges are cramps or trapped wind!?!
I'm getting backache pretty bad sometimes and a bit tmi I always have that "wet" feeling down there! I've now resorted to wearing panty liners everyday!

When I get the backache I almost feel like the pains in my hips as well, almost like it goes right through my body to the front. Anyone else get this?

Heather x

I woke up at 5am with this same pain in my back and hips, I felt like I had pulled a muscle while slipping and falling on the ice haha. This was really the first night I had trouble sleeping also, I didnt get to sleep until 1 and woke up at 5 to potty and I had to eat somthing bc I was starving!

Also...has anyone else noticed they feel the need to stretch more often?? I feel like my legs are always cramped up and need a good long stretch, hehe

TTCSTIL I hope everything is ok for you, i have a friend who is due in abt 7weeks and she starting bleeding around7weeks heavy bright red blood and all was ok so fingers crossed you and baby will be fine

hello everyone just got a clear bfp 2day and would love to join the september sweet peas on dates im due sept 16th so if you can add me that would be great, this will hopefully be my 5th take home baby i have 4kids at home and have had 2loss's im 29 its my 30th birthday on 21st september

hope everyone is ok off to bed now as i was ment 2 go abt 3hours ago lol

:flower:

Ladies, Let's please all keep our thoughts and prayers with ttcstill. Send positive vibes her way and fingers crossed that her bean is okay!

Thank you! xx

I am thinking about you TTCSTILL, I hope all is well with your little bean...maybe he/she wants to nuzzle in better...Hang in there little one and mommy too!

Ttcstill, I am really thinking of you and sending you lots of good thoughts for a very happy outcome xxxxxxx

Ttcstill - sending you :dust: and good vibes.. hope everything turns out for the best.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->