September Sweet Peas- Join Here

hi everyone :) ...
im due on 15th sept 11 .....
found out at 11 dpo on 3rd jan ...
got my first docs appointment tomoz which will probably just refer me to the midwives ....
this is my second pregnancy already got a dd whos 6 ..
good luck everyone xxxxx

can i join please due 16th september. also please could you send me the siggy thing of september sweetpea's as its soo cute! xx

Hi ladies i have a question, i'm having some brown spotting. No abdominal cramps or any pain at all, i rang my hospital to see if they could do a scan but they said they wont see anything on the scan until 6 weeks. This is my first pregnancy and i'm terrified. I just put a pad on to expect the worst. Has anyone had this before? Thanks in advance xx

Hi all!
Can I join in!
I am due around the 10th of September! This will be our first so we are very excited! However we are also trying to stay calm and cautious, due to reasons below.

Pisces24 - Have your symptoms gone? I found out I was pregnant towards the end of November. 4 days later my symptoms disappeared and then I had some brown spotting. This soon turned to red and an early miscarriage. We went to A and E and they booked me in with the Early pregnancy unit.
However it doesn't mean the same thing is happening to you. Brown spotting can mean further implantation bleeding. So unless the blood turns red you have nothing to worry about.
I have my fingers crossed for you that everything is ok
xxxx

Hi all!
Can I join in!
I am due around the 10th of September! This will be our first so we are very excited! However we are also trying to stay calm and cautious, due to reasons below.

Pisces24 - Have your symptoms gone? I found out I was pregnant towards the end of November. 4 days later my symptoms disappeared and then I had some brown spotting. This soon turned to red and an early miscarriage. We went to A and E and they booked me in with the Early pregnancy unit.
However it doesn't mean the same thing is happening to you. Brown spotting can mean further implantation bleeding. So unless the blood turns red you have nothing to worry about.
I have my fingers crossed for you that everything is ok
xxxx

Hey thanks for the reply, ye i've noticed a drop in my symptoms through-out week 4, i still have sore breasts and a bit of backache now and again but nothing major at all. The spotting is still brown but tapering off, god knows what it will do next.

Spotting is common in early pregnancy but I know how worrying it can be. Brown spotting is old blood so slightly more reassuring than if it were red and fresh, but still needs you to keep an eye on things.

If it continues or turns red then contact your EPAU, especially if you start to have pain as well and they can do blood tests. You know your body best. It could well all have been left from implantation though. I'm afraid it just means playing the waiting game a few more days. Hopefully everything will be fine for you. :hugs:

Hi everyone. Due 11th September - looking forwards to sharing the next 8 months with you!

Hey Laura welcome you're due same day as me :) Creep, i contacted the hospital i have chosen and they just point blank wont see me until 6 weeks. I may go get a refferal letter from my GP, she is lovely and knows how anxious i can get.

I am due on the 19th. tested on dpo 11 and got a BFP, didn't believe it till dpo 13 when I tested again.

Welcome Samantha, congrats to you :) This is a lovely group to be in the ladies are very helpful and supportive :)

Hey Laura welcome you're due same day as me :) Creep, i contacted the hospital i have chosen and they just point blank wont see me until 6 weeks. I may go get a refferal letter from my GP, she is lovely and knows how anxious i can get.

Yes some GPs are more understanding than others! Although the hospitals seem mean telling you to come back at 6 weeks its because they know how common bleeding is and if they wait til 6 weeks to scan they should see a heartbeat too, rather than just a gestational sac at 5 weeks and sending you away still anxious to go back in another week to check for the heartbeat.

I totally understand that thinking doesn't help you in the meantime though! I'd still say to keep hassling them if it turns fresh and heavy with pain. For now though, hang in there, it could well be nothing sinister at all! :)

I'm really hoping it's nothing sinister at all, i didn't bleed at the time implantation occured so am hoping it is left over blood from implantation. Thanks so much for all your advice, i'm a terrified first timer with loads of silly questions ! x

I'm really hoping it's nothing sinister at all, i didn't bleed at the time implantation occured so am hoping it is left over blood from implantation. Thanks so much for all your advice, i'm a terrified first timer with loads of silly questions ! x

No question is ever silly! Let me know how it goes and if I can help in any other way. :)

hi all, i found out i was pregnant yesterday after nearly 5 years TTC it would have been 5 years on the 10th of this month , i have pcos and had ovarian drilling in august, & then was giving clomid i managed to conceive on my last round of clomid ( 3rd time luccky ) next step was IVF,

this will be my 1st baby :)

im due 15th september :)

only symptoms i have are nausea,, cramping, bit of backache, gassy, & feeling a lil constipated, and weeing more

hi all, i found out i was pregnant yesterday after nearly 5 years TTC it would have been 5 years on the 10th of this month , i have pcos and had ovarian drilling in august, & then was giving clomid i managed to conceive on my last round of clomid ( 3rd time luccky ) next step IVF

How lovely, many congratulations! :thumbup:

Welcome to all the newbies and congrats on your :bfp:! :hi:

joey300187 - Here is how to add the September Sweet Pea banner in your signature:

You can use the Sweet peas Banner by putting before the web address below in your signature.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/richardskk08/th_resize-2.gif

Is anyone else really bloated? I honestly look about 5 months pregnant by the end of the day! I don't remember being this bloated last time. Think I'm going to either have to buy a bigger pair of jeans or just live in leggings from now on! Sure someone is going to guess that I am pregnant before long! I am also absolutely exhausted by the afternoon but then find it hard to fall asleep at night - very frustrating!

im really bloated too :(

im also exhausted & then i go to bed and cant sleep =/

been taking a nap in in the day time

Hello!! I am due Sept 8, got my BFP 1/7!!! This will be my first baby :0)

hi ya all im due 5th of september but could change at my scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"