September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Thinking of you ttcstill, hope everything is OK :flower: I have also had some spotting last night so heading to the docs soon...

Aww hopefully you will both be ok TTCSTILL ;-) Think positive! xx

First doctors appointment today ahhhhhhhhhhh! x

Thinking of you ttcstill, hope everything is OK :flower: I have also had some spotting last night so heading to the docs soon...

I went to the doctor friday I go again tomorrow so we will know for sure tomorrow.... I just hate seeing the blood no matter what color it is... after 3 back to back losses it makes me very uneasy.

Well Ladies, I'm afraid I will be leaving you.. My spotting turned into full on bleeding with clots and bad cramps over night. Thank you for being so supportive.

I wish you all the best and very happy & healthy pregnancies. I will check in on all of you soon.

Kiki so sorry to hear your bad news, :( TTCstill my thoughts and prayers are with you xxx

Sorry to hear of your loss Kiki, got my fingers crossed for you ttcstill.

Can I join you guys? I'm hoping all is still well, I starting spotting on Sat night and had more yesterday with cramps, went to A&E and they just said to take it easy. It continued this morning so went to see my docs and he's told me to lie down until it stops (apparently lying down improves blood flow to the area and improves the chances of it staying???), this means no work for a few days and lots of boredom!!!

Good luck to everyone else :hugs:

my heart goes out to you Kiki0522, good luck in the future :hugs:

TTC my thoughts will be with you tomorrow huni, stay strong :hugs: hang in there lil beany

Well Ladies, I'm afraid I will be leaving you.. My spotting turned into full on bleeding with clots and bad cramps over night. Thank you for being so supportive.

I wish you all the best and very happy & healthy pregnancies. I will check in on all of you soon.

I am so sorry hun :hugs:

I went to the doctor friday I go again tomorrow so we will know for sure tomorrow.... I just hate seeing the blood no matter what color it is... after 3 back to back losses it makes me very uneasy.

Best of luck for tomorrow :hugs: I can't imagine how hard this must be after 3 losses but I know how scared I was when I saw the blood, I was almost sick :-(

Kiki I am so sorry to hear your news, take care :hugs:

Sorry to hear of your loss Kiki, got my fingers crossed for you ttcstill.

Can I join you guys? I'm hoping all is still well, I starting spotting on Sat night and had more yesterday with cramps, went to A&E and they just said to take it easy. It continued this morning so went to see my docs and he's told me to lie down until it stops (apparently lying down improves blood flow to the area and improves the chances of it staying???), this means no work for a few days and lots of boredom!!!

Good luck to everyone else :hugs:

I need your due date to add you to the first page with all the others!

Okay so the bleeding has started again but no cramping..... we will see how long it lasts

ttc, i'm sorry & i'm wishing you all the best for a sticky bean!

Wow Ladies, i go offline for a few days and have 20 pages to catch up on.....

Wintersun & Kiki - so sorry to hear your news hoping that you get your next BFP's soon.

TTC - I have fingers, toes, eyes and everything else crossed for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Welcome to all the newbies so many september sweetpeas!!

For those in the UK I am sat glued to one born every minute, so glad it has started again!!

Having read through all the posts I am glad I am not the only one worrying, with 6 weeks to go until my first scan I am driving myself crazy swinging from being worried, it not feeling real and being ridiculously excited!! When I think its not real I remember how sore my BBs are and how bloaty my tummy is especially by the end of the day!

Lots of love and sticky baby dust to all xx L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"