September Sweet Peas- Join Here

The bleeding has again subsided..... I have never bled with any of my pregnancies..... so I am sick with fear of the worst..... yet trying to be hopeful!

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join in! I got my first BFP last Wednesday, 9 dpo (and every day since as I'm officially a paranoid addict). My due date should be September 19.

Has anyone had any blood work done yet? I had my first done Friday (11 dpo) and will be going in again tomorrow (15 dpo). My hcg was 130 and progesterone 46, so good numbers for early on, but I thought getting this info would make me feel better than it has.

The bleeding has again subsided..... I have never bled with any of my pregnancies..... so I am sick with fear of the worst..... yet trying to be hopeful!

TTC, I am thinking about you and hoping that tomorrow shows everything is healthy and going smoothly. I am so sorry you're dealing with this. It's terrifying and I hate that fear that enters into what should be such a happy time.

I'd like to be added to the list with a EDD of Sept 4, please. I'm not able to see my Dr. until next Wed. Ugh!

Hey Ladies,

I would like to join as well. DH and I got our BFP after 7 month TTC #1. I'm guessing my due date to be Sept.12th but my cycles weren't regular after coming off the pill so need to confirm with the midwife. First Appointment isn't until 9 weeks!

Had lots of symptoms off and on. Sore boobs, mild cramping/stretching, headaches, nausea, dizzy, no appetite really which seems weird, and bouts of exhaustion. Def. nervous so can't wait for the 12 week mark! Still in shock but blissfully happy!

Wishing everyone a happy & healthy 9 months!

Hi ladies, this afternoon I started having some light spotting--pinkish brown when I wipe. It is very light, but of course it has me worried. We get so filled with hope and anticipation, and then something comes up that just knocks the wind out of you...

sillysilly, I'm having my blood drawn tomorrow so I'll have some numbers to compare to yours! I'm either 16 or 20 dpo so a little further along. FX that all is well.

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join in! I got my first BFP last Wednesday, 9 dpo (and every day since as I'm officially a paranoid addict). My due date should be September 19.

Has anyone had any blood work done yet? I had my first done Friday (11 dpo) and will be going in again tomorrow (15 dpo). My hcg was 130 and progesterone 46, so good numbers for early on, but I thought getting this info would make me feel better than it has.

at 23 dpo my levels were 623 I get them redrawn in the morning... but with all the spotting I am not sure mine will be rising as they should.

TTC, I am thinking about you and hoping that tomorrow shows everything is healthy and going smoothly. I am so sorry you're dealing with this. It's terrifying and I hate that fear that enters into what should be such a happy time.

I'd like to be added to the list with a EDD of Sept 4, please. I'm not able to see my Dr. until next Wed. Ugh!

Hey Ladies,

I would like to join as well. DH and I got our BFP after 7 month TTC #1. I'm guessing my due date to be Sept.12th but my cycles weren't regular after coming off the pill so need to confirm with the midwife. First Appointment isn't until 9 weeks!

Had lots of symptoms off and on. Sore boobs, mild cramping/stretching, headaches, nausea, dizzy, no appetite really which seems weird, and bouts of exhaustion. Def. nervous so can't wait for the 12 week mark! Still in shock but blissfully happy!

Wishing everyone a happy & healthy 9 months!

Hi ladies, this afternoon I started having some light spotting--pinkish brown when I wipe. It is very light, but of course it has me worried. We get so filled with hope and anticipation, and then something comes up that just knocks the wind out of you...

sillysilly, I'm having my blood drawn tomorrow so I'll have some numbers to compare to yours! I'm either 16 or 20 dpo so a little further along. FX that all is well.

I will add all of you and I hope that everything turns out great for all of us....

Hi, I'd like to join the group and share in this journey with all of you! My little sweet pea is due September 12th, my DH and I are excited as it's our first! :)

Congrats everyone on all your BFP and FX for happy and healthy sweet peas!! I'm so sorry to hear about those who have lost... FX that everything will work out for you all, my thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear of your loss Kiki, got my fingers crossed for you ttcstill.

Can I join you guys? I'm hoping all is still well, I starting spotting on Sat night and had more yesterday with cramps, went to A&E and they just said to take it easy. It continued this morning so went to see my docs and he's told me to lie down until it stops (apparently lying down improves blood flow to the area and improves the chances of it staying???), this means no work for a few days and lots of boredom!!!

Good luck to everyone else :hugs:

I need your due date to add you to the first page with all the others!

Ooops, it is the 10th Sept :)

Hi ttcstill, are you having your bloods done today? Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I am getting ready to go in and have my bloods drawn.... I should know in a couple hours what those are saying.....then I have the scan and physical this afternoon.

I am getting ready to go in and have my bloods drawn.... I should know in a couple hours what those are saying.....then I have the scan and physical this afternoon.

Good luck tammy. You're in my thoughts and I really hope it goes well for you. XXX

Kiki0522 - I am so sorry hun :hugs: x

ttc - Good luck hun, hope you get some good news. x

Hello to all the newbies that have joined us lately :) x

Hi ready4baby

I really hope that you've just experienced a bit of isolated spotting and that all is well. :hugs: Try not to worry.

About 3 hours ago, I got some browny-coloured mucus when I wiped and went into an immediate panic. The doctor I spoke to on the phone was reassuring, saying many women experience slight bleeding like this and go on to have healthy pregnancies. She advised that if I bled more than I would for a normal period or if I had cramps or passed clots, I should contact A&E. I am hoping and praying that it was just a one-off and my bean is ok. The doctor booked me in for an early scan, but that is a whole week away (next Tuesday).

Minky X

So I went in to get my bloods drawn and apparently Thursday my HCg was 623 and my progesterone was only 7.7 they say they like it to be 10 or above... so if my HCG levels are rising then if need be they will start me on a supplement for the progesterone... I should have the results by 1130

Minky- I know the wait is hard trust me I have been waiting since Thursday for this follow up and I am still not sure if things are okay.

kiki0522 - i'm so sorry hun :( sending you lots of big hugs :hugs:

ttc - any news? fingers crossed all is ok xxxxxx

peeps, i have been off work for the past two days with the worst NAUSEA ever!! from the minute i open my eyes til i go to bed i feel proper sick :( :( yuk! any advice to help it? i didn't have any with my daughter so i am new to this bit... xxxx

Just try to eat small meals throughout the day... if you are taking prenatal in the am switch to the pm and eat a couple crackers before you get out of bed.

thanks ttcstill, yea i am taking my prenatals in the morning so i will try that :) how are you? any news yet? xxxx

waiting on blood results.... should know something here in about an hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->