September Sweet Peas- Join Here

This site is so cute ;-)
https://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/

You can click on how many weeks you are and see your baby ;-)
x

Well it looks like I will need an angel.....My levels dropped.... waiting to see if i have to get a DNC.

I will need one of you to copy the due dates from the first page and start a new Sweetpeas thread. I wish all of you the best of luck.... may your sweetpease be safe and healthy.

Hi ready4baby

I really hope that you've just experienced a bit of isolated spotting and that all is well. :hugs: Try not to worry.

About 3 hours ago, I got some browny-coloured mucus when I wiped and went into an immediate panic. The doctor I spoke to on the phone was reassuring, saying many women experience slight bleeding like this and go on to have healthy pregnancies. She advised that if I bled more than I would for a normal period or if I had cramps or passed clots, I should contact A&E. I am hoping and praying that it was just a one-off and my bean is ok. The doctor booked me in for an early scan, but that is a whole week away (next Tuesday).

Minky X

Thank you Minky! The doc I spoke to last night was equally reassuring about how common it is as the little bean settles into the thick lining...still nerve-wracking though! So far today, I have not had any more spotting. I had my blood drawn today, so we will see what it says. :hugs: to you and I hope your spotting, like mine, will be nothing to worry about!

I am so incredibly sorry ttcstill. :hugs: No one should ever have to go through this emotional and physical pain. And I'm even more sorry because you have been through it before. It just shouldn't happen. My heart goes out to you..

TTC, I'm so very sorry!! :( I'm wishing you all the best and a beautiful baby very soon!

Well it looks like I will need an angel.....My levels dropped.... waiting to see if i have to get a DNC.

I will need one of you to copy the due dates from the first page and start a new Sweetpeas thread. I wish all of you the best of luck.... may your sweetpease be safe and healthy.

Aww so sorry ;-( Lots of :dust: for next time! xx

TTCstill - am so so sorry, can't say it enough. Its just not fair. Take care of yourself.

xx

TTcstill so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I will send the mods a message to get the thread transfered over for me to update x

I am gutted for you Ttc, I just popped on to the thread to see how you were doing, I am so sad to read this news. Lots and lots of love and strength to you xxxx

So so sorry ttcstill, life is just so incredibly unfair sometimes. Your positivity and strength are an inspiration to me and I'm sure many of us. Don't give up on the dream :hugs:

:hugs: To all ladies, especially those spotting. Lots of sticky dust to all.

So sorry ttcstill, gentle hugs to you at this difficult time. :hugs:

I am going to be fine..... I just hope all of you get to remain here and precede me in a successful pregnancy.

I'm so sorry ttcstill. Such sad news. Take care of yourself x

im soo sorry ttcstill, that is such sad news :hugs: take care of yourself

So sorry to hear TTC - big hugs and take care of yourself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back