September Sweet Peas- Join Here

ttcstill - i am so sorry hun :( i pray that you will be a proud mummy to a beautiful healthy baby soon. sending lots of hugs :hugs: xx

So so sorry to hear of your loss ttcstill. I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm praying you get your sticky bean real soon. Take care hun :hugs:

ttc I am so very sorry hun. I had my fingers crossed for you :( I hoped there would be good news when I came back to check on the thread. I'm thinking of you hun :hugs: x

So so sorry for your loss TTC, sending you lots of hugs and hopes for a healthy baby soon, don't lose faith xx L

(Tammy) TTC - I'm so sorry that you are leaving us and wish I could say something to help you through this. We will all be hoping and praying that you will be joining us again soon.

Minky XXX

Hi ready4baby

I really hope that you've just experienced a bit of isolated spotting and that all is well. :hugs: Try not to worry.

About 3 hours ago, I got some browny-coloured mucus when I wiped and went into an immediate panic. The doctor I spoke to on the phone was reassuring, saying many women experience slight bleeding like this and go on to have healthy pregnancies. She advised that if I bled more than I would for a normal period or if I had cramps or passed clots, I should contact A&E. I am hoping and praying that it was just a one-off and my bean is ok. The doctor booked me in for an early scan, but that is a whole week away (next Tuesday).

Minky X

Thank you Minky! The doc I spoke to last night was equally reassuring about how common it is as the little bean settles into the thick lining...still nerve-wracking though! So far today, I have not had any more spotting. I had my blood drawn today, so we will see what it says. :hugs: to you and I hope your spotting, like mine, will be nothing to worry about!

Hi ready4baby,

So far, so good. Apart from the original spotting about 8 hours ago, I've had nothing more and I feel ok as I don't have cramps or any other alarming symptoms. In fact, I was feeling a bit sick before, though not sure whether that is nerves, wishful thinking or MS.

I hope things are going well with you too. I read somewhere today that women sometimes get spotting between 6 and 10 weeks when the placenta attaches fully to the uterus. I'm hoping that this explains my spotting, as it would probably not be implantation causing a bleed at over 6 weeks pregnant. Sooo nervewracking - 10 times worse than the 2 week wait!
:hugs: Minky xxx

Okay so my scan showed that I have not passed the products of the pregnancy.... we are going to wait until next Tuesday and if it has not passed by then we will have a DNC on Wednesday. I have to wait 6 weeks after the DNC or after I start bleeding to begin testing.... they are going to do a genetic profile on me and the OH to be sure that there is not a genetic problem between the two of us. Plus they will do multiple tests on me to determine if there is a factor that I have that is causing the problem.... finally light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully its not a genetic problem between the two of us and whatever they find can be fixed.

I hope it is something that can be fixed hun :hugs: I'm sure it will be. It's amazing what they can do these days, they have an answer for everything. Thinking of you hun. x

Hey Minky, has your spotting stayed away? Mine has not been back today and I'm glad for that. HCG today was 313 at probably 17dpo; that's in the normal range so I'm happy about that too! Anyone else have any hcg values to compare with?

ttcstill its good that they are doing the tests to make sure. my friend was similar to you, she had a baby stillborn at 28 weeks, and then 3 early miscarriages. they finally gave a lot more attention to her after that, and with the last pregnancy she had injections everyweek and lots of scans, and sure enough she has a healthy baby boy now. x

Hey Minky, has your spotting stayed away? Mine has not been back today and I'm glad for that. HCG today was 313 at probably 17dpo; that's in the normal range so I'm happy about that too! Anyone else have any hcg values to compare with?

Mine was 128 at 4+6, 405 at 4+1 and 1413 at 4+3! Having another blood test today and a scan on Friday to check it's not ectopic. Fingers crossed!!! :)

Okay so my scan showed that I have not passed the products of the pregnancy.... we are going to wait until next Tuesday and if it has not passed by then we will have a DNC on Wednesday. I have to wait 6 weeks after the DNC or after I start bleeding to begin testing.... they are going to do a genetic profile on me and the OH to be sure that there is not a genetic problem between the two of us. Plus they will do multiple tests on me to determine if there is a factor that I have that is causing the problem.... finally light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully its not a genetic problem between the two of us and whatever they find can be fixed.

At least they're doing some tests to find out what the problem is!! I'm sure it will be something that can be fixed :)

Hope to see you in here again in the future:hugs:

I reallly wish I could get my doctors to do some blood tests on me to put my mind at rest, they won't do anything except feel my tummy :(

How is everyone else doing today? :hugs:

ttcstill I'm glad they are running some tests for you, I hope you get some answers and can be back with us very soon :flower:

sallymuffin, how is your spotting today? Mine has thankfully stayed away since Sunday so I haven't had to go back to the docs. I am obsessively checking though which is not doing my nerves any good :nope:

How is everyone else?

Ttc- so sorry for your loss xxx

I've come down with the nasty coughing and sore throat bug that's going around, I think I've caught it off my husband!
I've still got pretty much the same symptoms, still no morning sickness, although I did feel a little queasy this morning before I had my breakfast because I was just soooo hungry!
I'm going to my first midwife appointment today, I don't know how much she will actually do, but I'll let you all know how I go on!

Hope everyone else is doing good xx

heather x

Creep, those are great numbers! Really high; way higher than mine! Fingers crossed for us both... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->