September Sweet Peas- Join Here

ttcstill I'm glad they are running some tests for you, I hope you get some answers and can be back with us very soon :flower:

sallymuffin, how is your spotting today? Mine has thankfully stayed away since Sunday so I haven't had to go back to the docs. I am obsessively checking though which is not doing my nerves any good :nope:

How is everyone else?

Pinkpolkadot -It seems a lot lighter, don't know if that is due to the lying down or not, hopefully will stay the same overnight so I can think about going back to work. I still don't seem to have any more symptoms though, I've convinced myself that I'm not pregnant anymore but I guess I just have to wait and see.:wacko:I hope yours stays away :hugs:

Heather1212 - I hope you feel better soon, let us know how you get on with your appointment :hugs:

hey ladies ,

hope everyone is doing ok ?

i havnt had any bloods done they only do them if you have a bleed.

Paranoia has kicked in for me convincing myself im not pg or its all in my head:dohh:

Hello ladies,
May I please join you?
My due date is Sept. 12th As per my LMP. But I ovulated late so it could be later...

I'm extremly nervous at the moment as I hear all these stories of things going wrong... trying to stay positive....

Got the blood work done and waiting for results now...

Hope all is well with everyone...

Hi again everyone!
My appointment went well, the midwife is really nice. I've got a lot of forms to fill in and also got given a bounty pack which is full of lots of info and vouchers for free stuff!
My first scan is booked for 25th feb when I will be just over 12 weeks.
Having blood tests done next week, not looking forward to it as I hate needles!

For my cough and throat my husband made me a drink of hot water, honey and lemon juice which was really nice!

Heather x

wannababy, there's a lot of anxiety with being preggers, as I've just learned, but try to relax and enjoy the process!

I think I had my first taste of morning sickness... I'm not sure whether to :happydance: or dread what's coming next ;) Just felt queasy and thought about running to toilet for a little bit this morning, but it passed in a half hour or so. Is anyone else having this?

wannababy, there's a lot of anxiety with being preggers, as I've just learned, but try to relax and enjoy the process!

I think I had my first taste of morning sickness... I'm not sure whether to :happydance: or dread what's coming next ;) Just felt queasy and thought about running to toilet for a little bit this morning, but it passed in a half hour or so. Is anyone else having this?

yes, i've had the exact same feeling on-and-off again all day last sunday and monday! i've been feeling kinda of "crampy" and exhausted since then but haven't actually had to "hug the toilet" yet ;)...fingers crossed. so far i've been feeling pretty good which is actually making me kinda of nervous. guess i should count my blessings

how far along are you, kiwi? I've had so few symptoms that I've been worried too, even though I know it's really early! I absolutely do not want to feel sick, but in some way it's comforting that something good must be going with the baby & hormones. How nuts are we? :p

Hello ladies,
May I please join you?
My due date is Sept. 12th As per my LMP. But I ovulated late so it could be later...

I'm extremly nervous at the moment as I hear all these stories of things going wrong... trying to stay positive....

Hello ;-) I recognise your name from TTC sites lol! Congrats!
x

Hi ladies, I've got my first scan booked in for the 10th Feb. It's an early scan as I will only be 9 weeks, however, they have to check my cervix as there is a small chance it is too long (it came up in my HSG just before I got my :bfp:). In some ways, I am really glad I get to have an early scan!

Other than that, no new symptoms for me. I'm also having a few cramps here and there but I am hoping this is normal - I do remember having them last time too.

I had my third lot of bloods today and my hcg has gone up to 3072! Really pleased but not out the woods yet. Got my scan at 9am Friday to make sure it's not another ectopic. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is doing ok. :hugs:

Creep- got my fingers crossed for you! Let us know how you go on!

Heather x

I had my third lot of bloods today and my hcg has gone up to 3072! Really pleased but not out the woods yet. Got my scan at 9am Friday to make sure it's not another ectopic. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed Creep - I bet Friday can't come quick enough!

I'm going a bit potty to be honest! Just trying to keep myself busy til Friday but there's only so much housework I can do! :haha:

Congratulations to all the September Sweet Peas so far! :happydance: Can I join too? :) My due date is Septmeber 14th (I think, seeing my doctor tomorrow).

Symptoms so far: fatigue, feeling hot especially at night, hungry all the time, occasionally queasy, insomnia, sore breasts, and crampy on and off. I woke up last night with really bad cramps, like the first day of my period, and was so scared. I have not seen any blood with it though so am keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm glad to have found you all and to have people to go through this exciting and sometimes scary journey with. Sticky dust to all :hugs:

Hey Minky, has your spotting stayed away? Mine has not been back today and I'm glad for that. HCG today was 313 at probably 17dpo; that's in the normal range so I'm happy about that too! Anyone else have any hcg values to compare with?

Hey ready4baby

I'm pleased that you've stopped spotting and that your HCG levels are good - that's really great news! :happydance: My spotting hasn't come back either, so I am really pleased and beginning to relax a little bit. :thumbup: My oldest mate (one of the very few people who knows I am pregnant) called today and said she had exactly the same sort of spotting at the same stage (about 6 weeks) in both her pregnancies: both of her pregnancies ended with the birth of healthy happy babies. Also, I saw the midwife today for the first time and she said I shouldn't worry about isolated spotting - only if it is heavier and more persistent. Glad I've got the early scan next Tuesday anyway!

Minky X

Fingers crossed for all the ladies who are worrying about spotting, HCG levels or other issues. I hope we're all here to stay. XXX

Hello ladies,
May I please join you?

Hello ;-) I recognise your name from TTC sites lol! Congrats!
x

haha.. It's funny how we recognize each other form these threads.. Thanks, Yes I am glad I am out of TTC and joined here now...

Congrats to u too..

That's brilliant, will be thinking of you on Friday!!!

I don't want to get too excited just yet BUT I think my spotting may have stopped......there was nothing there last time I checked so I'm hoping that all this utter boredom of lying down for 2.5 days solid now is paying off (touch wood).

My boss has been hassling me a bit today about going back in tomorrow but I just want to wait and see what the rest of tonight and tomorrow morning bring. I've been so down with worry that if I went and it started again I think I'd cry :cry:

I'm so glad to have such a lovely group of people to share this with :hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to see how everyone is doing today. How is pregnancy life so far? I'm doing great and not having many symptoms so I guess thats good. I went back to the doctor yesterday the 11th and my HCG is now 1063 so she said it's moving up good. Last HCG test was done back on the 4th and it was 75 so in 7 days it went up by 988. I'm only 5 weeks today so I guess that is a good level for my stage of pregnancy. I have my 1st scan on Feb 7th and I will be 8 + 5 so I should be able to see the heartbeat and all that good stuff. Overall, I feel really good and look forward to seeing my little baby.

On another note I was wondering if I could get the little september sweet pea sign to add to my profile it is really cute. Thank you.

Hi! Looks like I am due sept 16! I am extremely hungry! Also have dull cramps and hypersensitive nose.

This is our first baby.:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"