September Sweet Peas- Join Here

how far along are you, kiwi? I've had so few symptoms that I've been worried too, even though I know it's really early! I absolutely do not want to feel sick, but in some way it's comforting that something good must be going with the baby & hormones. How nuts are we? :p

i'm exactly 7 weeks today! yay :) i feel nuts too! i had a scan done last week and only saw the sac, nothing in the sac...so that has me a little worried, but the doctor didn't seem concerned at all, which puts me a ease a little. he said that by the 8 week appointment i should be able to see everything...so i'm holding my breath until next friday...over a week away! how am i going to do it??

Ive just spent a hour folding the weeks washing and ironing ready to put away when ms got me !

By time i had come out of the bathroom my lo had thrown every piece of clothing all over the floor

I could cry :cry:

Hi girls, read the last few pages, but there was 45! SO forgive me but haven't read them all! My current EDD is Sept 7th, scan will probably differ as they put me back 3 weeks on my first girl! Hope your all well. I was stroppy last week, tingling boobs now and then, stretchy belly kinda but that's it :happydance: for now lol!

Hi girls, read the last few pages, but there was 45! SO forgive me but haven't read them all! My current EDD is Sept 7th, scan will probably differ as they put me back 3 weeks on my first girl! Hope your all well. I was stroppy last week, tingling boobs now and then, stretchy belly kinda but that's it :happydance: for now lol!

Congratulations added to the list :happydance:

Congrats to all the newcomers! :happydance:

Hi Breavis, we have the same due date! :)

The Sweet Pea sign is : https: //i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/richardskk08/th_resize-2.gif but no spaces between https: and the rest. You just go into your user cp and choose edit signature and paste it in there.

My ticker is from [url]www.baby-gag.com[/url].

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"][B]Hey, Thanks alot for the help. That's pretty cool that we have the same due date. If interested we can be bump buddies, I don't have one yet and think it may be fun.. I see your ticker is pink so does that mean you wanna a girl?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I don't mind if I have a girl or a boy, but since I found out I've felt like it's a girl. I guess we'll find out if I'm right in 15 weeks or so! :)

Sure I'll be bump buddies! Not sure what exactly it entails though :blush:

I'm feeling so happy and excited today! Yesterday afternoon I got this rush of major happy hormones. We are going to visit my mom this weekend to tell her the news, although we are going to wait to tell others. I figure I'd tell her if something went wrong anyways, and I'd like someone to talk to and get advice from in the meantime.

Has anyone else told close family yet or are you waiting until 12 weeks?

Congrats and welcome to any newcomers!

MS has really hit me this week :( I feel awful today especially. I've been feeling sick on and off all day and I just can't face eating anything! I'm literally having to force myself to eat. I never had this with my daughter so i'm finding it hard to deal with. x

HI EVERYONE!! Please add me for Sept 21st. That is my EDD from yesterdays' dr appt. I'm sure it will change at my first ultrasound. :)

Congrats and welcome to any newcomers!

MS has really hit me this week :( I feel awful today especially. I've been feeling sick on and off all day and I just can't face eating anything! I'm literally having to force myself to eat. I never had this with my daughter so i'm finding it hard to deal with. x

Im with you on that hun... Gets you down after a while doesnt it!

Dont worry it will pass soon!! thats what i keep telling myself anyway:thumbup::hugs:

Hi, I think I am about ready to join this group!! have been stalking for a couple of days but wasn't feeling confident enough to come in!
But I have just received my second set of hcg levels @2600 which I am quite happy with, so here goes!!

My names Donna and at the moment according to the doctor my due date will be 7th september (I think I am about 5 days behind this, but will stick with this date until I know otherwise!)

I look forward to getting to know you ladies, and I hope i get to stay in this group until I give birth to a healthy baby...pma all round!

Best of luck to every one.xx

Hey Minky, has your spotting stayed away? Mine has not been back today and I'm glad for that. HCG today was 313 at probably 17dpo; that's in the normal range so I'm happy about that too! Anyone else have any hcg values to compare with?

Mine was 128 at 4+6, 405 at 4+1 and 1413 at 4+3! Having another blood test today and a scan on Friday to check it's not ectopic. Fingers crossed!!! :)

At 11dpo my HCG was 130 and at 15dpo it was 967. So far so good. First scan scheduled for February 1!:happydance:

laughingduck said:
I don't mind if I have a girl or a boy, but since I found out I've felt like it's a girl. I guess we'll find out if I'm right in 15 weeks or so! :)

Sure I'll be bump buddies! Not sure what exactly it entails though :blush:

I'm feeling so happy and excited today! Yesterday afternoon I got this rush of major happy hormones. We are going to visit my mom this weekend to tell her the news, although we are going to wait to tell others. I figure I'd tell her if something went wrong anyways, and I'd like someone to talk to and get advice from in the meantime.

Has anyone else told close family yet or are you waiting until 12 weeks?

We're also going to tell my parents this weekend - and then OH's family the weekend after next. Can't wait to tell someone!

my mom and dad know and ohs mom knows

Ive told a couple of friends who kind of guessed anyway

weve only told my sister-in-law because shes pregnant also. but trying our best to not tell anyone else until 12 weeks. partly because of the risks of miscarriage, but mainly because i am sick of seeing people announce their pregnancies at 4 weeks, then the pregnancy seems to go on forever and it does my head in!!! at least it wont seem so long for everyone when we do tell them

Well I am just struggling. Haven't been on in a couple days because I have been feeling like crap 24/7 since Friday night. I haven't been throwing up, but I feel nauseous all day long and my appetite is completely gone. It's very frustrating. I'm trying to think of the positive side of things, but man this is taking it's toll on me. It's been really hard getting up and going to work....all day I think about going home to sleep.

Anyone have any advice? Things to help...suggestions on what to eat?
Ar i started to feel like that on Tuesday been the same since feels like i have a hangover all the time lol . -Scared to eat incase it comes back up , been nibbling raisins seems to really help and mint tea is good too . . I am doing exams and work at the moment too so quite tiring. X

Hey ladies, haven't checked in for a while but just wanted to say I feel exactly the same, like having the worst hangover in the world constantly for the past ten days. Feeling pretty miserable to be honest, then feel guilty cos feel like should be feeling so happy. just want to lie down all the time. when I don't eat I feel sick, but don't have the energy to cook and just don't feel like eating anything. Usually obsessed by food and my OH is missing my cooking skills I think!

Worse, just feel absolutely useless. not working at the moment and feel like should be doing so much stuff while I can but everytime i try just feel so sick or exhausted. My OH is out at work all day and I can bearly get it together to do the most basic chores and housework. Full respect to you ladies who are going out to work feeling like this! Honestly don't know how you do it but you are amazing!!! Dreading having work next week.

7 weeks today - want to feel positive and glowing and happy but just want to sleep and cry and hating myself right now for being such a miserable cow :(

Oh and how come some of you are having scans so early? My doctor won't even see me til next week or book a scan in til 12 weeks... Must say the last 2 weeks have been the longest 2 weeks of my life!! Feel like I've been pregnant for ever. SEVEN MORE months of this????

It will get better won't it? Please!!!

Hey laughingduck, we haven't told anyone yet (other then my midwife, doc, and naturopath) We are going to try and wait until 12 weeks until we tell our friends but will probably tell our family in a few weeks although DH mom is coming to visit this weekend and I'm sure she will notice the 'no wine' at dinner! It's hard but I'm also kind of enjoying it being a something just we know about.

Is anyone else really bloated? My pants are uncomfortable by the end of the day and I"m only 5 + 2! Had to wear a sweater yesterday to hide it so people didn't ask questions! lol

Hey, i got told by my Gp that our baby is due on the 3rd September. Cant wait to have the first scan to see our baby and to see if that is our due date...excited!!! x

We've told more people this time, due to as someone else said - they'd be told if i miscarried and work im very close to, i would tell them if im off for that reason, as im never ill lol!

PMA - ALL WILL BE FINE! (have m/c before @ 7 weeks)

Hey, Im sorry to hear your feeling so rotton. Its a horrible feeling and i can totally sympathise with you. I had a horrible day sunday just gone and spent the whole day in bed feeling sick, being sick and crying my eyes out for having to stay in bed all day when my hubby got to eat pizza downstairs. Its sole destroying. This may or maynot help, but when my hubby found out how disheartened i felt about the pregnancy he said that "if the whole process was easy it wouldnt be worth having". I think he makes a good point, although to be fair he isnt the one dealing with the sickness.

Im 7 weeks on sunday and hoping that the sickness goes away. Ive been off work this week due to feeling so ill and tired. Its horrible to feel so useless. I had to tell my boss i was pregnant which i didnt want to do but somehow thought she wouldnt buy a d+v bug.

The gp organised a midwife appointment for me to help calm my fears, but tbh the midwife was the most dippiest person iv met and didnt really help. She said my first scan would be between 10 and 14! weeks. :-( hope its not the latter.

The good part is that according to the books the morning sickness tails off usually by week 12 and the hormones can go up and down so you may have days of a bit of relief. Remember it will be worth it in the end, just keep pushing through it. xx

sparky8795 - im bloated, my pants feel snug, this is my second so maybe it starts quicker?

sparky8795 - im bloated, my pants feel snug, this is my second so maybe it starts quicker?

And me - and it's my second too. I've given up wearing jeans in the afternoon because they are too uncomfortable! Practically live in leggings now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->