September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I have no craving.. infact no appitite... and I don't have to pee more often... Only have sour boobs... Anyone else having no symptoms???
Maybe it'll all catch up to me later...

Hey

Mine all started 6 weeks and 2 days ;-) i only have sore boobies before that lol!

x

Can I join too? My due date is 13 September, so it's still early days, like most of the September Sweet Peas!
We've been trying for 13 months for our first baby and this is the first time I've got a :bfp: :happydance:
I hope little bean sticks!! I talk to him/her already and tell him (I secretly think it's a boy) to stay inside until September and grow nice and strong.
Looking forward to chatting to other mums-to-be who will be going through similar things to me.
So far - I am tired with sore and slightly swollen boobs, cramps, a keener sense of smell but no MS yet. Peeing more and feeling bloated sometimes also.

Can I join please, approx due date is 7th sept but dates not confirmed yet xxx

I found out I'm actually due at the end of Aug. I hate to leave. Good luck all you Sept. mommies!

Welcome to all the new girls - September is going to be a busy month!

Just an update - I haven't had any more spotting at all, just that one wipe with brownish CM on Tuesday. My MS makes me retch and I need to eat to hold it at bay, which makes me confident that there are loads of pregnancy hormones flying about. I'm feeling more confident, but very bloated. Early scan is next Tuesday! XX

Hey minky glad you havnt had any more spotting , just noticed your in the west mids which hospital are you under ?

Hi mumandpeanut

Yeah, it looks like you're close by in Coventry (my mum's hometown!). I'm based in Solihull, but I've booked into the Alexandra in Redditch, cos Solihull Hospital only does low-risk midwife-led births now and I had a C-section last time so don't qualify. I know a couple of girls who had babies in Redditch and liked that hospital, so it seemed a better bet than the massive Heartlands or other Brummie hospitals. Where are you having yours?

Minky X

When did everyone start getting mornign sickness??? I haven't had any of it yet!!!

I think we O'd on the same day! :haha: I had my first touch of MS on wednesday this week (4wks+4), felt icky like I could run for the bathroom. But it passed, and I've had a little touch of queasiness a couple of times since. Not much, and I have hardly any other symptoms! It varies for each person. Part of me wants to be puking in order to know that all is well, but I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for that thought very soon.

I am more concerned at the moment about the little bit of spotting that I am having. I had no idea how afraid I would be after finally getting that BFP :cry: First ultrasound on thursday next week to see if things are okay.

Good luck ready4baby,

I know what you mean about spotting being scary. I just had a tiny bit last Tuesday and nothing since but it put me into a state of paranoia for a couple of days. I've got a scan next Tuesday. The waiting is hard, isn't it? Try to focus on the fact that lots of women spot in the first trimester and go on to have healthy babies.

Minky X

I found out I'm actually due at the end of Aug. I hate to leave. Good luck all you Sept. mommies!

Hey Phantom

You might still have a September sweet pea. Not many babies come on their due date. :haha:

I am all ok for now, as I have no symptoms so far apart from low back aches and sore boobs! :O I guess I am one of lucky ladies, (touch wood) had no ms second time around but I dont want to say too soon!!!

Hope you all well and coping? xxxx

When did everyone start getting mornign sickness??? I haven't had any of it yet!!!

I think we O'd on the same day! :haha: I had my first touch of MS on wednesday this week (4wks+4), felt icky like I could run for the bathroom. But it passed, and I've had a little touch of queasiness a couple of times since. Not much, and I have hardly any other symptoms! It varies for each person. Part of me wants to be puking in order to know that all is well, but I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for that thought very soon.

I am more concerned at the moment about the little bit of spotting that I am having. I had no idea how afraid I would be after finally getting that BFP :cry: First ultrasound on thursday next week to see if things are okay.

Wow....they are doing an ultrasound already?? You're lucky!! I couldn't get in with my doctor until Feb 11th for an ultrasound!!

I had some spotting last week when I got my BFP. It was just implantation bleeding though....don't worry...i'm sure you're fine :)

Seems like everyone is having appointments early! I don't even go to the midwife until 9 weeks. It's funny we only found out we were expecting last week and it feels like I have been pregnant forever! lol ... and still a lot of months to go.

My poor dog needs a walk and I don't think I can drag my butt off the couch. Guess I will make it up to her tomorrow, yeah Saturday!

Scariest day of my life yesterday.

I threw up violently in the morning....and took a nap immediately after. When I woke up there was a ton of bright red blood. I was balling my eyes out and called my doctor. I went in to see her and she told me that it sounded like i miscarried. There was so much blood....

I had to go for an ultrasound in the afternoon to confirm things. It was devastating....I was going for my first ultrasound to have someone tell me that my baby was gone. I got on the table and cried as the tech started. And then she turned the screen....and showed me my baby's heart beat. IT WAS A MIRACLE! She said my baby was perfectly fine and had a great heart rate. I can't even describe the moment.

It looks like I must have ruptured something from puking so hard. So now I'm on bed rest until at least Tuesday.

My OH and I were in utter shock. We had already told the family that I miscarried. I still don't want to get too excited....because there is still time for things to go wrong again. I'm terrified to throw up again....and I've had 24/7 nausea for a week straight now.

All I can say now is THANK GOD! This baby is fighter :)

Sorry for the long post.

Wow Mackay! That is definitely scary... glad to hear the things are okay right now though. Take it easy and try and get some rest. Look at it as a good excuse for DH to pamper you for a few days!

Mackay - I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that horrible experience! But you must have been so overjoyed to hear your baby's heartbeat! Yes, your little bean is definitely a fighter!! Enjoy the rest and pampering, and my thoughts are with you and your little bean.

Wow glad to hear all is fab mackay! That's amazing, blood just shouts bad doesn't it :(

Mackay so sorry to hear you had an awful time but yey for your little fighter :happydance:

I haven't been on in ages because I've just been so tired, I've had to go straight to bed when I've got in from work. So happy it is now the weekend and I can rest as much as I like. Have also been feeling so sick every day. I have to constantly nibble on food to make it go away. Everybody in my office must think I've got worms :haha: Still haven't been sick though, it doesn't sound like many of us have yet!

Ok I have a question for you all but it is quite personal so I hope I don't offend anyone and please don't feel like you have to answer.

I am lucky in the sense I already have quite large breasts 34DD/E, they look even bigger on me as I'm only 5'1" in height and a size 10 dress size. I have not suffered from any type of soreness in my boobs at all. Slighty tender nipples every now and then but not boobs. I was just wondering if it has anything to do with the size as to why they haven't been sore yet as my best friend had sore boobs when she was pregnant and she was cup size B/C at the start of her pregnancy which grew into DD by the end. Maybe mine don't need to grow as much?

Anyway, sorry for the long post, would anybody like to prove my theory right or wrong? xxx

Welcome to all the new girls - September is going to be a busy month!

Just an update - I haven't had any more spotting at all, just that one wipe with brownish CM on Tuesday. My MS makes me retch and I need to eat to hold it at bay, which makes me confident that there are loads of pregnancy hormones flying about. I'm feeling more confident, but very bloated. Early scan is next Tuesday! XX

Hey minky glad you havnt had any more spotting , just noticed your in the west mids which hospital are you under ?

Hi mumandpeanut

Yeah, it looks like you're close by in Coventry (my mum's hometown!). I'm based in Solihull, but I've booked into the Alexandra in Redditch, cos Solihull Hospital only does low-risk midwife-led births now and I had a C-section last time so don't qualify. I know a couple of girls who had babies in Redditch and liked that hospital, so it seemed a better bet than the massive Heartlands or other Brummie hospitals. Where are you having yours?

Minky X

i was shopping in solihull this week , i love touchwood :thumbup:

my friend had hers at redditch and said they were fab !

im having to go to walsgrave as im high risk to i really dont want to as i had a really bad time there but no where else will have me :dohh:

Mackay so glad lo is a fighter !

keep them feet up , hope alls ok for you

:hugs:

Mackay, that must have been so scary, your little bean certainly sounds like a fighter, what a relief!

I've been feeling a bit "yuk" over the last few days. My cough and sore throat seems to have gone much better but I just have that general yucky feeling!
I feel ever so slightly queasy if I don't eat first thing in the morning, I just don't seem to be into my food so much anymore. Certain foods just don't appeal, I was eating lots of fruit but for some reason it's just not appealing to me and I just don't feel like drinking water, which I was managing 4 pints a day!

Heather x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->