September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi i have been trying for a baby since my Tubal Reversal in May last year. I have just got a Positive test result, Hooray!!! Due date is 13th September. This will be baby no 3 for me....

hey all,
we haven't told anyone yet... Execpt my physiotherapist cause she came out and asked me to do certain treatments....
I plan on telling my mom this weekend and my sister next weekend and waiting to tell DH's family and friends when it's "safe".

As for the bloating feeling... this is my first baby and just today my pants feel so tight and I am uncomfortable.. I hope it's just this pants cause it came straight out of hte dryer and it shurnk!..

hello and welcome to all the newcomers

Congratulations :happydance:

have added you to the list :thumbup:

If ive missed anyone please let me know :happydance:

Wow theres lots of ladies due in september :) x

I love how confusing your EDD are! Lady above me - Missy is 6+2 and got BFP on 26th dec..... i got BFP on 10th Jan and my EDD comes back at 6+1 !?! My LMP was 1st dec, i can be normally 5 weeks apart for periods? hence testing at few days late?

grr they put me back 3 weeks with my first!!

Welcome to all the new girls - September is going to be a busy month!

Just an update - I haven't had any more spotting at all, just that one wipe with brownish CM on Tuesday. My MS makes me retch and I need to eat to hold it at bay, which makes me confident that there are loads of pregnancy hormones flying about. I'm feeling more confident, but very bloated. Early scan is next Tuesday! XX

Good to hear minkysouth!

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with the bloat this is my first so I was hoping I wouldn't get that until later on... lol. That will teach me!

Can you add me please! DD is 13th Sept according to my LMP. Wishing you all a H&H 9 months :D

Hi I'm new to this site, this is my first pregnancy and still in shock! According to internet i'm due the 12th September but i've not seen the MW yet. Just wish i could have the scan so i can tell people. Not had many symptons just cramping and needing to pee alot.

Hi Cazdaz, I am new too and I am due 12th September as well! Not many symptoms either, slightly sore boobs, need to pee more and a little cramping, although today I feek sick....just hope I can keep my breakfast down! Can't believe I have to sit in work all day!

Welcome to all the new girls - September is going to be a busy month!

Just an update - I haven't had any more spotting at all, just that one wipe with brownish CM on Tuesday. My MS makes me retch and I need to eat to hold it at bay, which makes me confident that there are loads of pregnancy hormones flying about. I'm feeling more confident, but very bloated. Early scan is next Tuesday! XX

Hey minky glad you havnt had any more spotting , just noticed your in the west mids which hospital are you under ?

I have started eating Starburst ;-) OMG they make me feel so much better haha!
x

hello all - after not really have any symptoms i'm now feeling queasy for most of the day and munching all the time; it's the sort of queasy you feel when you haven't eaten anything for a while. i can live with it fine - just hoping it doesn't get any worse.

i'm finding the tiredness hard; i just want to sleep all the time like i'm coming down with something.

my one year old is keeping me distracted though which is great; keeps my mind off the nausea.

seem to be craving cheese; i like cheese anyway but i'd quite happily eat a whole block of it if i could. :D

hello all - after not really have any symptoms i'm now feeling queasy for most of the day and munching all the time; it's the sort of queasy you feel when you haven't eaten anything for a while. i can live with it fine - just hoping it doesn't get any worse.

i'm finding the tiredness hard; i just want to sleep all the time like i'm coming down with something.

my one year old is keeping me distracted though which is great; keeps my mind off the nausea.

seem to be craving cheese; i like cheese anyway but i'd quite happily eat a whole block of it if i could. :D

Omg i'm craving cheese too. I love cheese anyway but at the moment i just can't get enough of it!

I have no craving.. infact no appitite... and I don't have to pee more often... Only have sour boobs... Anyone else having no symptoms???
Maybe it'll all catch up to me later...

I have no craving.. infact no appitite... and I don't have to pee more often... Only have sour boobs... Anyone else having no symptoms???
Maybe it'll all catch up to me later...

Hi wanna_baby - I think we're due on the same day :)

I'm not having many symptoms although I feel slightly nauseous this afternoon - like I haven't eaten in while (except I have!).

Not everyone has symptoms - and a lot of them only start happening at 6 or 7 weeks so just enjoy feeling okay!!

When did everyone start getting mornign sickness??? I haven't had any of it yet!!!

When did everyone start getting mornign sickness??? I haven't had any of it yet!!!

I think we O'd on the same day! :haha: I had my first touch of MS on wednesday this week (4wks+4), felt icky like I could run for the bathroom. But it passed, and I've had a little touch of queasiness a couple of times since. Not much, and I have hardly any other symptoms! It varies for each person. Part of me wants to be puking in order to know that all is well, but I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for that thought very soon.

I am more concerned at the moment about the little bit of spotting that I am having. I had no idea how afraid I would be after finally getting that BFP :cry: First ultrasound on thursday next week to see if things are okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->