September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi! Just wondering if I can join all you ladies. I got my BFP this cycle after an early mc last cycle & being cautious but positive! Today is the day I officially made it past last cycle's mc :)

I haven't had a scan or anything yet but I think my due date will be Sep 20th. I've had a couple hcg tests last week that doubled & I'm due for another one tomorrow. Exciting!

congrats and welcome mmdrago xxx

ME TOO!! I got so scared last night because of the sharp pains!! But it was the same thing.. :haha:
TMI - been having horrible constipation too! Eating fiber, fruit, drinking lots of water and walking everyday.. but still no action in that department! :blush: gas but nothing else.. don't like taking medication if I don't need to, so thinking I might try to get some prune juice :haha: and see if that works.. sigh.. the joys of preganacy.. wouldn't change it for the world! :thumbup:

I've heard prune juice is very good for this so worth a try! Hope you are feeling better soon :flower:

Following spotting last sunday I have had a very tiny amount of brown spotting this weekend. I am not worried and very calm but going to call the doc when they are open tomorrow to let her know. I am also feeling extremely sick today :sick: and can't seem to shift it with my usual methods :nope:

Hope everyone is doing good :thumbup:

thanks! everything seems to be moving again.. no idea why.. :shrug: haven't changed anything...

really hope you are feeling better soon.. I feel so lucky because so far I have only had the smallest bit of nausea.. not much of anything really.. and only if I haven't eaten often enough.. so I Just have small snacks and 2 bigger meals per day.. that seems to be working, plus TONS of water! Every pregnancy is different though.. here's to hoping by next trimester that will all be over for you!!! :flower:

Hi Cazdaz, I am new too and I am due 12th September as well! Not many symptoms either, slightly sore boobs, need to pee more and a little cramping, although today I feek sick....just hope I can keep my breakfast down! Can't believe I have to sit in work all day!

Hi AlnLou yeah sitting in work is hard, i'm suprised nobody noticed me going to the toilet all the time. Have finally told my parents and my husbands mum the good news, i thought it would make it feel more real but i seem to be doubting myself more.... then i remember the sore boobs, cramps and peeing. i just wish i could have a scan now! :winkwink:

Hi ladies hope everyone is well ,

Welcome ladikat01 , mmdrago and sparkles0307 nice to have you onboard look forward to chatting to you over the next few months :thumbup:

Samantha675 , ive been sooo thirsty to im drinking so much more than i normally would :dohh:

List updated :happydance:

Hi ladies! My EDD is September 14th from my LMP and this is my first baby, so excited and also quite nervous!

Sooo tired at the moment and keep waking up in the middle of the night and lying awake for ages which is annoying :)

wow you sound alot like me !

we were stuck for days with labour not progressing and no one would listen to me that i felt something was wrong eventually i ended up in threatre and logan was delivered but he has an oversized soft spot so he couldnt push down to be born.

I have put my order in for a nice straight forward birth this time :haha:

Hey momandpeanut

Yes, it sounds like we had really similar experiences. I reckon that this time, if I'm overdue, I'm going to go to see my acupuncturist (who helped me get preggers in the first place) and see if she can get things moving. I reckon it's better than all those pessaries and chemical drips - yuck!

Hope you have a good one this time too. A nice textbook delivery... FX,

Minky X

Had a bit of a scare tonight. I started having a very sharp cramps. I kept going to the bathroom expecting to see blood but never did. Then I realized it was gas cramps I was feeling :blush: I'm still very uncomfortable but at least the worry factor has been reduced!

ME TOO!! I got so scared last night because of the sharp pains!! But it was the same thing.. :haha:
TMI - been having horrible constipation too! Eating fiber, fruit, drinking lots of water and walking everyday.. but still no action in that department! :blush: gas but nothing else.. don't like taking medication if I don't need to, so thinking I might try to get some prune juice :haha: and see if that works.. sigh.. the joys of preganacy.. wouldn't change it for the world! :thumbup:

Yes, the dreaded gas - tonight I'm feeling really bloated and in need of prune juice - bleuuurggh! :blush:

Good luck ready4baby,
I know what you mean about spotting being scary. I just had a tiny bit last Tuesday and nothing since but it put me into a state of paranoia for a couple of days. I've got a scan next Tuesday. The waiting is hard, isn't it? Try to focus on the fact that lots of women spot in the first trimester and go on to have healthy babies.
Minky X

Thank you minky! :hugs: I truly hope that all works out well for you & I. I'm sure you are okay with just a bit of spotting one day! Unfortunately, mine has increased in the last two days, and I am now wearing a liner. Still, no cramping, and it's possible that things are still ok. However it is really, really hard to have a good attitude about it and believe that all is well in there. I thought getting pregnant would just be exciting, and I so wish that it will be that way again. Ultrasound Thursday, unless I call & ask to have it moved sooner.

Hey ready4baby

Sorry to hear that you're still spotting. Maybe you could get them to move your scan forward a little, although it might not be worth it considering your stage. Until you're closer to 6 weeks, there's no guarantee they'll see your bean clearly which could cause you even more unnecessary stress. The waiting must be horrible though. I'm thinking of you and hoping all is ok. :hugs:

Minky X

I have also been very Thirsty, never really drank a lot of water but am constantly now. I even have to have it at night. Hope I can stay away from the prune juice though! lol There has to be something better ... maybe cherry flavoured ;)

I can't believe it's Sunday already the weekends go by too fast! Hopefully I will be less distracted this week and actually get some work done.

Hey momandpeanut

Yes, it sounds like we had really similar experiences. I reckon that this time, if I'm overdue, I'm going to go to see my acupuncturist (who helped me get preggers in the first place) and see if she can get things moving. I reckon it's better than all those pessaries and chemical drips - yuck!

Minky X

I went to two acupuncture treatments before my BFP that I enjoyed, and DH has made a comment about not wanting me to get any while I am pregnant! Do you plan on still going all the way through? What about pain during labor? I have heard of acupuncture working for that as well.

Had my first bout of MS yesterday, though it was in the afternoon. It was extremely unpleasant as I'm vacationing in Australia and found myself in a bush at the Australian Open. My mother told me how pleasant her pregnancies were and she never had morning sickness - I guess I won't be following her lead...

For those of you a bit further along than me, when did your MS start and has it subsided at all yet?????

Hey ready4baby

Sorry to hear that you're still spotting. Maybe you could get them to move your scan forward a little, although it might not be worth it considering your stage. Until you're closer to 6 weeks, there's no guarantee they'll see your bean clearly which could cause you even more unnecessary stress. The waiting must be horrible though. I'm thinking of you and hoping all is ok. :hugs:

Minky X

Hi Minky, you're so sweet... I decided not to move up my scan for that very reason; if there is a bean in there, I want to see as much of it as possible. Brown spotting continues, and I am beginning to get used to it. I would think at some point the old blood would all make its way out! It clearly takes longer than I think it should. Thanks again & I will definitely be posting results thursday unless something happens before then. :hugs:

Well I remember joining this thread when it first started and couldn't find it afterwards (only tend to use my iphone for looking on here unless I get a pass out to use my laptop!!)

Have just spent the last hour and a half catching up and read the whole thread.

So sorry for the losses along the way :hugs:

Minky and Peanut, I'll be going to the Womens Hospital all being well, I live in Alvechurch so not that far from Minky?

Dreading work tomorrow, due to the nature of the job, I have to start letting people know that I am pregnant yet still feel 7+2 is still too early. Managers and close workers know and were told it was totally confidential. My boss did say that it couldn't be kept quiet for much longer so I agreed it could be drip fed from tomorrow.

Gahh I also feel queasy all bloomin day :sick:

Have my scan on 24th Feb so somrthing to look forward to I guess!

XxX

Hi all - can I join please? :)
First baby, EDD 9th Sept and hopefully will be getting early scan this week due to spotting and brown discharge :(
Keeping everything crossed that poppy seed likes it in there

Never thought the first 12 weeks would be such a traumatic rollercoaster of a ride!
x

Hi ladies! Can I please join? I got my BFP on Thursday and if my doctor and I are calculating right, my EDD is September 18th! Just hoping and praying this little guy sticks! My DH and I both have Sept. birthdays, too.

I'll go for a scan the week after next to figure an exact due date.

Best wishes to everyone!!

Annnnnnd, an hour later, I have made it through reading the thread! So sorry for the ladies who have experienced losses.

I haven't had too many symptoms yet...just really thirsty, a little crampy, and some crazy pregnancy dreams! My sister started getting ms at the beginning of her sixth week, so we'll see! Its funny how at this phase, you're kinda hoping for ms! I'm sure I'll be regretting saying that if I do get it!

I have also been very Thirsty, never really drank a lot of water but am constantly now. I even have to have it at night. Hope I can stay away from the prune juice though! lol There has to be something better ... maybe cherry flavoured ;)

Me too! I never used to drink water and now I'm actually getting the full amount your supposed to without really trying. :thumbup:

Hey momandpeanut

Minky X

I went to two acupuncture treatments before my BFP that I enjoyed, and DH has made a comment about not wanting me to get any while I am pregnant! Do you plan on still going all the way through? What about pain during labor? I have heard of acupuncture working for that as well.

I had weekly acupuncture with my first pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->