September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi, it looks like I have to withdraw from the September Sweet Peas...my spotting unfortunately was not a good sign & my HCG levels have dropped off. :cry: Thank you for your support; I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

:hugs: I'm so sorry. Wishing you all the luck in the world for the future.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that ready4baby. My thoughts are with you. Xx

heather x

ready4baby - I'm so sorry hunny :hugs: x

Congrats to all the newcomers!

:( My MS is definitely getting worse, i hope it doesn't carry on much longer!

I'm so sorry ready4baby. Even though I'm okay now, I thought I had miscarried for a day and it's so sad. Stay strong and lean on your support system.

My symptoms....well the ALL day nausea started at 5 + 6 and hasn't stopped since. I'm hungry all of the time, but don't have an appetite for anything. Very frustrating when you need to eat every couple hours to keep the nausea under control, but you don't want eat.

I've been on bed rest since Thursday and will be going back to work hopefully this Wednesday. I'm so weak from everything that has happened, I don;t know how I'm going to get through a day of work.

Does anyone know if it's possible for ms to stop before 12 weeks? I'm just dying to enjoy food again.

Well I remember joining this thread when it first started and couldn't find it afterwards (only tend to use my iphone for looking on here unless I get a pass out to use my laptop!!)

Have just spent the last hour and a half catching up and read the whole thread.

So sorry for the losses along the way :hugs:

Minky and Peanut, I'll be going to the Womens Hospital all being well, I live in Alvechurch so not that far from Minky?

Dreading work tomorrow, due to the nature of the job, I have to start letting people know that I am pregnant yet still feel 7+2 is still too early. Managers and close workers know and were told it was totally confidential. My boss did say that it couldn't be kept quiet for much longer so I agreed it could be drip fed from tomorrow.

Gahh I also feel queasy all bloomin day :sick:

Have my scan on 24th Feb so somrthing to look forward to I guess!

XxX

My sil had my nephew at the womens in october and they were fantastic ! :happydance:

ready4baby so sorry hun :(

I had my scan today :) went really well saw nice strong heartbeat and everything :) starting to relax a little now. Also ms is easing off yay!!! :happydance: Good times all round lol
so how are you ladies? xxxx

p.s. elegentric - my birthday is feb 13th too :) birthday buddies lol xx

Hey momandpeanut

Yes, it sounds like we had really similar experiences. I reckon that this time, if I'm overdue, I'm going to go to see my acupuncturist (who helped me get preggers in the first place) and see if she can get things moving. I reckon it's better than all those pessaries and chemical drips - yuck!

Hope you have a good one this time too. A nice textbook delivery... FX,

Minky X

I went to two acupuncture treatments before my BFP that I enjoyed, and DH has made a comment about not wanting me to get any while I am pregnant! Do you plan on still going all the way through? What about pain during labor? I have heard of acupuncture working for that as well.

I had weekly acupuncture with my first pregnancy.

Hi Samantha

I'm planning on going to the acupuncturist every fortnight up until 12 weeks and then leaving it until I'm due, when I'll use it to give baby a gentle nudge. I don't think I'll be able to use it during labour as I'll be in a more traditional hospital setting, but I'm sure it would be a great help if you were having a home birth.

Minky X

Hi, it looks like I have to withdraw from the September Sweet Peas...my spotting unfortunately was not a good sign & my HCG levels have dropped off. :cry: Thank you for your support; I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

Oh ready4baby,

I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I hope that you find strength and comfort from family and friends and that you won't ever have to experience this again. I'll be looking out for you, as I'm sure we will still be bump buddies. :hugs: Minky X

Well I remember joining this thread when it first started and couldn't find it afterwards (only tend to use my iphone for looking on here unless I get a pass out to use my laptop!!)

Have just spent the last hour and a half catching up and read the whole thread.

So sorry for the losses along the way :hugs:

Minky and Peanut, I'll be going to the Womens Hospital all being well, I live in Alvechurch so not that far from Minky?

Dreading work tomorrow, due to the nature of the job, I have to start letting people know that I am pregnant yet still feel 7+2 is still too early. Managers and close workers know and were told it was totally confidential. My boss did say that it couldn't be kept quiet for much longer so I agreed it could be drip fed from tomorrow.

Gahh I also feel queasy all bloomin day :sick:

Have my scan on 24th Feb so somrthing to look forward to I guess!

XxX

Hey Neversaynever

I nearly chose the Womens Hospital, but went for Redditch because some of my friends have been there and liked it. As our due date is only a day apart, we might have ended up as neighbours on the ward - surreal.

I know what you mean about telling people - its tough to keep pregnancy quiet when its affecting how you feel and how you work. But personally I find the tradition of secrecy till you reach 12 weeks quite strange (though I still stick to it up to a point :blush:). The logic behind it seems to be that you can't tell anyone earlier because then, if something went wrong, people would know that something had gone wrong. Why would that be a bad thing?

Maybe its also because couples like having their private little secret (I can understand that) or because they don't want to jinx things. As I know several people who have lost babies recently, I'm much more anxious about m/c than I was with my first pregnancy, so maybe that's why I'm keeping quiet. What about the rest of you? How do you feel about this issue?

Scan tomorrow - pooing my pants about it, but excited too. :wacko:

Minky X

Hey momandpeanut - I reckon our boys are only about 2 weeks apart in age and here we are again. Are we living parallel lives?

Well, the MS has kicked in today for me at 6 weeks exactly :(

I have been trying to eat really healthily up until now (as I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy) but all that is making me feel better are sweet things! I've already had 2 chocolates this morning and anything savoury is making me gag!

Really hope it doesn't last until 12 weeks. It's really hard feeling sick with a toddler!

How is everyone else doing?

I am planning on enjoying this week as much as possible, because my MS hit me at 6 weeks with my son as well. I am so there with you about feeling sick with a toddler. My son is sooo active, it's just not going to be fun. Plus my DH keeps telling me it's mind over matter, and I swear I am going to punch him for it.

That made me laugh! My DH is really supportive but I'm sure he thinks I'm milking it for all it's worth! He has no idea how exhausting this is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->