September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi all, can I join??

According to LMP I am due 3rd Sept 2011 with #1 though it could be a bit later as I think I ovulated later. So far not too many symptoms. A little nausea with some smells - I am having to keep away from certain areas of town as we have had lots of flooding last week and it smells really gross. Otherwise just some odd cramping.

Have had bloods done last week but was unable to get results due to the flooding so hoping to be able to get in touch with my GP this week. Otherwise my appt with obsterician is on 9th Feb which seems like so far away.

:dust: to everyone.

Congrats msjmouse! My first appt isn't til Jan 31! No bloods or anything and it seems so far away!

Annnnnnd, an hour later, I have made it through reading the thread! So sorry for the ladies who have experienced losses.

I haven't had too many symptoms yet...just really thirsty, a little crampy, and some crazy pregnancy dreams! My sister started getting ms at the beginning of her sixth week, so we'll see! Its funny how at this phase, you're kinda hoping for ms! I'm sure I'll be regretting saying that if I do get it!

haha im sure you will :wacko: I havent been sick yet but i have got the most awful nasuea and its just ALL the time!! My son woke up at 2am last night and instantly the nausea kicked in and I didnt get back to sleep til 5am. I have to eat something to take the edge off, but it doesnt last very long,

I am on a mission to get stuff to help today, like ginger capsules....really hope it works!!! :sad1:

Well, the MS has kicked in today for me at 6 weeks exactly :(

I have been trying to eat really healthily up until now (as I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy) but all that is making me feel better are sweet things! I've already had 2 chocolates this morning and anything savoury is making me gag!

Really hope it doesn't last until 12 weeks. It's really hard feeling sick with a toddler!

How is everyone else doing?

Hello all september mums to be

I am still very early, but due on 24 Sep 2011 according to a due date calculator, so can I join your sweet peas?

I am really excited for my first baby, and am trying hard to relax. No MS as yet, but from last pregnancy (mc sadly), the MS was there from week 6, so hoping it kicks in then (will 100% regret that!).

Hope you are all well, and looking forward to seeing how those of you who are a few weeks ahead are getting on

xx

my nausea started almost straight away but it seems to have got worse this week, (week 6) i have just bought ginger capsules and some acupressure morning sickness wristbands so we shall see....

I have been trying to eat really healthily up until now (as I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy) but all that is making me feel better are sweet things! I've already had 2 chocolates this morning and anything savoury is making me gag!

Really hope it doesn't last until 12 weeks. It's really hard feeling sick with a toddler!

I am planning on enjoying this week as much as possible, because my MS hit me at 6 weeks with my son as well. I am so there with you about feeling sick with a toddler. My son is sooo active, it's just not going to be fun. Plus my DH keeps telling me it's mind over matter, and I swear I am going to punch him for it.

hi all. My nausea has been awful for about a week now. Dont have an appetite for any type of food and have completely gone off chocolate which sucks. Just dont know what to do with myself. Am losing weight rapidly without being sick!

Hi all, it's interesting to see the nausea is kicking in around 6 weeks for others too. Mine has been there all along but at 6 weeks it suddenly seems twice as bad :sick: and the usual fixes aren't working!

I am planning on enjoying this week as much as possible, because my MS hit me at 6 weeks with my son as well. I am so there with you about feeling sick with a toddler. My son is sooo active, it's just not going to be fun. Plus my DH keeps telling me it's mind over matter, and I swear I am going to punch him for it.

Hi Samantha, it looks as if our sons are the same age :) My son is also very active and wants to play all day long which is fine if you aren't feeling sick!

Is your OH mad? Telling a pregnant woman that her MS is mind over matter! I would want to punch him too :) I don't think men fully understand pregnancy - my OH rolled his eyes the other day (didn't realise I could see him!) when I told him how exhausted I was!

I think it may have been my prenatal vitamins that made me feel sick this morning so I am going to try and take them before bed tomorrow.

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you guys! I got my BFP on January 10th after 5 months of trying. I haven't been to the doctor yet but according to my last period, my EDD is Sept. 16th. I'm 27 years old and this is my husband and I's first baby. We are super excited! My first doctor's appt. is Feb. 8th...still 3 weeks away..ugh! We're waiting to tell our parents until after that first appt. My 28th b-day is Feb. 13th so we're planning on telling them over birthday dinner. Anyway, sorry to keep blabbing on. It's just so exciting to be able to tell someone I'm pregnant!

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you guys! I got my BFP on January 10th after 5 months of trying. I haven't been to the doctor yet but according to my last period, my EDD is Sept. 16th. I'm 27 years old and this is my husband and I's first baby. We are super excited! My first doctor's appt. is Feb. 8th...still 3 weeks away..ugh! We're waiting to tell our parents until after that first appt. My 28th b-day is Feb. 13th so we're planning on telling them over birthday dinner. Anyway, sorry to keep blabbing on. It's just so exciting to be able to tell someone I'm pregnant!

congrats!!!!:flower:

Looks like I belong in here too! Im due on 27th Sep and have a long anxious few weeks ahead!

Congrats to everyone! It looks like I better enjoy this week...sounds like the ms comes on full force next week!

Am I crazy or does anyone else keep taking tests? :) I have like a million ICs, so I can't stop! Haha. I guess it just doesn't feel real yet!

Well ladies, so much for keeping it quiet until 12 weeks. My 2 year old just said to my mum 'mummys got a baby in her belly'.....lol so now have had to tell immediate family in case he says it again!!

Well ladies, so much for keeping it quiet until 12 weeks. My 2 year old just said to my mum 'mummys got a baby in her belly'.....lol so now have had to tell immediate family in case he says it again!!

Oh dear!! I am a bit worried about that too! I'm trying my best not to talk too much about it with my son until 12 weeks but he keeps giving my tummy kisses which is very sweet but I'm hoping he doesn't do it around others!!

Hi, it looks like I have to withdraw from the September Sweet Peas...my spotting unfortunately was not a good sign & my HCG levels have dropped off. :cry: Thank you for your support; I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

Hi, it looks like I have to withdraw from the September Sweet Peas...my spotting unfortunately was not a good sign & my HCG levels have dropped off. :cry: Thank you for your support; I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

I am so very sorry hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->