September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Thanks minky!
Mine was like brown cm, I'm really hoping it doesn't return!
Do you think it will warant having an early scan to see if everythings ok?

Heather x

Thanks minky!
Mine was like brown cm, I'm really hoping it doesn't return!
Do you think it will warant having an early scan to see if everythings ok?

Heather x

Yes, my cm was like yours and everything was fine. They might give you an early scan on the basis of one case of spotting if you are obviously anxious about it - that's basically what happened with me. At the time, I thought it was the beginning of an m/c and was quite upset so they booked me in to the Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit for this week. I relaxed a little when the spotting didn't come back over the next few days, but the scan really reassured me.

Hi Ladies, i am pleased to announce, with any luck, i will be due on the 24th September!!

FX'd my lil bean sticks!! xxx

Hi everyone. Cautiously joining... got my BFP last Thursday, but the lines were super faint. Took another couple tests yesterday and got proper dark lines, so I'm very hopeful this is not a chemical... Now just praying this little bean sticks!

I *think* I'm due September 27th, though I have really wacky long cycles and my doc wants to put me at September 10th.

Trying to get caught up on all 60+ pages and can't wait to get to know all of you! I'm so sorry for all the losses (especially Ready4Baby, my fellow long cycler).

Congrats MerryMint!! I'm so happy for you and it's great to see another long-cycler get their BFP! I'll keep my FX that your lil bean sticks!!

Thanks for the info Minky. I really hope it was just from exercising, and that everything is ok, I haven't had any more spotting since that little bit last night. I'm trying not to worry about it too much, but it was hard not to freak when I saw a little blood! I'll take it easier with my exercising and hopefully the spotting doesn't return. I'll ask my midwife about it and see if I could get an early scan.

Sorry to hear about your loss Ready4Baby. :hugs:

I don't seem to be having any MS, some smells are making me feel a bit off but not enough to puke. My biggest symptom is very sore BB (they are better today) - I am having to be careful with how I sleep at night otherwise they hurt all day. And I am so exhausted - asleep in the chair by 9pm and I am currently on annual leave so when I go back to work next week I might be coming home for a nanna nap :sleep: before dinner each night!! But for all that I am exhausted I am waking at stupid o'clock in the morning (anywhere from 2am - 4am) and not able to get back to sleep till around 6am :dohh:.

Am I crazy or does anyone else keep taking tests? :) I have like a million ICs, so I can't stop! Haha. I guess it just doesn't feel real yet!

I did a stack of tests in the week after getting my first BFP - my doctor laughed at me when I went in and said I "think" I might be pregnant and that I had done 7 tests in 5 days. I still have about 5 cheapies left and I am quite tempted to keep peeing on the stick as it doesn't really feel that real to me as I don't seem to be having MS - not that I am really wishing for it. I am happy to pass on the :sick: feeling - and I haven't been for my scan yet (that isn't till about 10weeks - which feels like it is soooo far away).

Hello everyone,

I just got my BFP 4 days ago and am due I think on September 20th. I've not had any symptoms so far other than being quite sleepy and emotional. Had some brown spotting yesterday which freaked me out. Looking forward to sharing stories with you all. This is all very stressful and haven't told any family or friends yet so have no one to talk about this with. DH, bless him, doesn't quite understand!

Take care ladies x x

Am I crazy or does anyone else keep taking tests? :) I have like a million ICs, so I can't stop! Haha. I guess it just doesn't feel real yet!

I did a stack of tests in the week after getting my first BFP - my doctor laughed at me when I went in and said I "think" I might be pregnant and that I had done 7 tests in 5 days. I still have about 5 cheapies left and I am quite tempted to keep peeing on the stick as it doesn't really feel that real to me as I don't seem to be having MS - not that I am really wishing for it. I am happy to pass on the :sick: feeling - and I haven't been for my scan yet (that isn't till about 10weeks - which feels like it is soooo far away).

i'm still taking tests! i figure i'll just wait until all my IC's are finished. I like seeing the line get darker. This BFP caught me by surprise a little so i need the confirmation!!

Hello everyone,

I just got my BFP 4 days ago and am due I think on September 20th. I've not had any symptoms so far other than being quite sleepy and emotional. Had some brown spotting yesterday which freaked me out. Looking forward to sharing stories with you all. This is all very stressful and haven't told any family or friends yet so have no one to talk about this with. DH, bless him, doesn't quite understand!

Take care ladies x x

congratulations! I agree that its so good to be able to write to you all as I haven't told anyone yet either and i feel ready to burst with it! my OH is refusing to get excited as he doesn't want to be disappointed.

:hi: ladies

Can I join? I got my BFP yesterday - based on my LMP I'm due in 22nd September, but going by OV it would be 29th September. My head is all over the place - I can't quite believe it's real! Got doctors appointment on Friday morning, I've been having a few symptoms bigger boobs/nipples, nausea (I was sick twice yesterday) and I'm really tired!

Im trying really hard to be optimistic but I'm so scared something will go wrong :(

xx

i know hun. here if u need to talk! im having a pretty nervous day today as got a scan 2morra. so wanna see a hb but no it may be too early. xxx

Sorry to hear about your loss Ready4Baby. :hugs:

I don't seem to be having any MS, some smells are making me feel a bit off but not enough to puke. My biggest symptom is very sore BB (they are better today) - I am having to be careful with how I sleep at night otherwise they hurt all day. And I am so exhausted - asleep in the chair by 9pm and I am currently on annual leave so when I go back to work next week I might be coming home for a nanna nap :sleep: before dinner each night!! But for all that I am exhausted I am waking at stupid o'clock in the morning (anywhere from 2am - 4am) and not able to get back to sleep till around 6am :dohh:.
Aw this is exactly how i'm feeling lol, i find eating makes me feel better but i don't feel like eating lol. Strong smells make me gag but apart from that just my boobies ouch especially when i have been led down and get back up lol x

hey - did anyone wait a few weeks before booking a doctors appointment? just to be a bit more sure beforehand? In my last pregnancy my dr didn't do a test or anything and it was just to book in the scan appointment etc

Hi all,

i had a little scare today woke up today with really bad pain on my right side and a tiny amount of brown spotting. I went to the docs who sent me to the hospital where they scanned my incase of an actopic but all was well !

I got to see my little bubbas heart beating away and my dates so far are spot on 6+4

I was so relieved :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->