September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi all,

i had a little scare today woke up today with really bad pain on my right side and a tiny amount of brown spotting. I went to the docs who sent me to the hospital where they scanned my incase of an actopic but all was well !

I got to see my little bubbas heart beating away and my dates so far are spot on 6+4

I was so relieved :happydance:

i'm glad all went well. a horrid scare for you :-(.

Welcome to all the new mommies to be :happydance:

Lovely to see so many of you :happydance:

Looks like september is going to be a very busy month :haha:

Ps list updated ! :thumbup:

Evening ladies, tired ! Got my midwife appointment through for 1st feb :) will be 9 weeks then ! Hate this first bit ! Soo glad your bubs was fine on scan Hun!

Well I had my second midwife appointment today, I had bloods taken. I asked her about the brown cm that I had yesterday and she said it's quite common and usually nothing to worry about, she says if it turns pink or red they will arrange a scan for me.
It has reassured me but then I had another bit of brown cm today, strangely at exactly the same time as yesterday!
So anyway I'm trying not to worry but it is hard not to!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Heather x

Hey mumandpeanut - glad your little bub is ok. Isn't it amazing to see the little heart throbbing away?

Heather - if you are worried and have spotted some more, it's probably a good idea to talk to your midwife about it again. Maybe she'll organise a scan for you if you're getting anxious. Good luck! X

Welcome to the newbies. September is definitely going to be busy busy busy.

Glad to hear your scan went well Momandpeanut.

I made the mistake of eating Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough icecream yesterday - I felt rotten for the rest of the day. The thought of eating that ice cream again is enough to make me feel sick. :sick: Even dinner didn't sit well with me yesterday. Nice of the nausea to make an appearance just before I go back to work. Yuck.

Thanks Sunflower!

Momandpeanut - I'm glad everything was good on your scan... what a relief!

Wow just counted up the names ... looks like about 108 of us so far and I'm sure still more to come! That is a lot!

Hope everyone is doing well. I have still been feeling pretty good. A couple nauseous moments today but nothing to bad. Exhaustion is still kicking my butt, have to nap pretty much everyday after work and still in bed by 10.

No other exciting stuff for me. Feel like I should POAS again because I don't feel pregnant even though I still have symptoms. Just doesn't feel real!

Ready4Baby - I'm so sorry. *hugs*

momandpeanut - what a huge relief! I'm so glad that your little bean is safe and well!

I'm checking in after a few days away. Things are going pretty smoothly with me so far. Not too much nausea thank goodness. I did notice the veins in my boobs getting huge this morning. I could see them in the mirror with my glasses off (and I'm pretty blind!)

Evening ladies, tired ! Got my midwife appointment through for 1st feb :) will be 9 weeks then ! Hate this first bit ! Soo glad your bubs was fine on scan Hun!

My first midwife appointment is also on the 1st! I'll be almost 8 weeks. I can't wait. Even though everything seems to be just perfect I can't help but worry :wacko:

Woohoo - 8 weeks :happydance: Anyone else feel like they have no symptoms some days and almost don't feel pregnant? I guess I shouldn't complain :dohh: Hope everyone is well and so excited to see so many of us. DH and I watched One Born Every Minute last night and both cried!!

xx

yah.. finally got my appointment for the 26th.. wednesday!! things sure are interenting here in Spain.. so much paperwork etc. etc... never ending.. but at least things are moving forward now!!
excited and nervous.. have no idea what to expect here on a first appointment.. no idea what tests, if any they will do.:shrug:.. at least the mw speaks english.. :haha:

Hi all,

i had a little scare today woke up today with really bad pain on my right side and a tiny amount of brown spotting. I went to the docs who sent me to the hospital where they scanned my incase of an actopic but all was well !

I got to see my little bubbas heart beating away and my dates so far are spot on 6+4

I was so relieved :happydance:

So glad to see evything is OK, it must have been such a relief to see the HB :D I have been spotting some more (and red last night) so doc has booked me for an early scan Monday, hope mine goes as well as yours, I am nervous!

hi, i'm Louise i got my BFP this morning. I was in spetember stars 2010 too my son Tyler was born 27th september 2010 and i think this one is due around 23-25 september lol

This one wasnt planned but is a very happy surprise!

I have a midwife appointment on 15th feb she wont be surprised to see me back so soon because my brother in law and his wife were the same they have 363 days between their son and daughter lol

Hi all can I join?
I'm due 17th Sept according to me (11th according to the docs, but then I know when I ovulated don't I!).
Its my first time and I currently don't feel in the least bit pregnant.
But there's time for that yet I gues.

My midwife appointment is 14th Feb :)

Hi all can I join?
I'm due 17th Sept according to me (11th according to the docs, but then I know when I ovulated don't I!).
Its my first time and I currently don't feel in the least bit pregnant.
But there's time for that yet I gues.

My midwife appointment is 14th Feb :)

congratulations! did the doctors not believe you as to when you ovulated? i'm just wondering why they gave you a different date? I've used a few pregnancy calculators to work out when i'm due and it varies significantly. the first day of my last period was 21st december but i know i ovulated on 8th january or there abouts (for the simple fact that the only time we BD'd that month was on the 9th!!). but its such a late ovulation that i think i'm not as far along as my ticker says (which is based on my period date)....any help from any of you girls would be much appreciated

xx

doctors go by your first day of the last period whereas if you know when you ovulated you would naturally go by that its because its hard for doctors to work out by ovulations because not everyone knows when they ovulated and people have different cycle lengths.

You'll get your definate date at your scan.

Gutted, been for an early scan today had some lower abb pain and they think my little bean may have stopped growing :cry: they can only see a yolk sac and a stem nothing much of anything else :cry:

Have to go back next week to see if anything has changed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->