September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Gutted, been for an early scan today had some lower abb pain and they think my little bean may have stopped growing :cry: they can only see a yolk sac and a stem nothing much of anything else :cry:

Have to go back next week to see if anything has changed

Hugs :hugs:

So sorry lintu :cry: I know how stressful it is to not know how things will turn out. Sometimes beans are slow growers initially, or ovulation was different than originally thought--keep your hope as much as you can, and I know there is no point in saying try not to worry... Wish you the best...

Hi everyone, can I join the club?? I am due around 7 Sept I think, and got my BFP on 10 Jan. This will be our second baby (all being well), I have a gorgeous daughter who will be 2 in March. We haven't told anyone yet, but not sure we will be able to keep quiet until 12 weeks! I'm bursting to tell someone!

No MS yet, thankfully, although I only got v mild MS with DD so hopefully I'll keep it the same way this time. Having said that, I called in sick today because I'm just so very tired....after dropping my daughter off at nursery I went back to bed for 2 hours. Bliss!!!

Hope everyone has a very happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Hi all,

i had a little scare today woke up today with really bad pain on my right side and a tiny amount of brown spotting. I went to the docs who sent me to the hospital where they scanned my incase of an actopic but all was well !

I got to see my little bubbas heart beating away and my dates so far are spot on 6+4

I was so relieved :happydance:

So glad to see evything is OK :hugs:

can someone help me with the signature thing with the banner as you can see i can't get mine to work. :wacko:

Gutted, been for an early scan today had some lower abb pain and they think my little bean may have stopped growing :cry: they can only see a yolk sac and a stem nothing much of anything else :cry:

Have to go back next week to see if anything has changed

I am sorry to hear this, but I have heard about this happening to LOADS of people who then go on to find that either they are not as far along as they thought or its just so early they can't see everything properly and everything is just fine. Really hope all is well. :hugs:

afternoon all hope everyone is doing ok ?

Boony
PhoenixRising
3boys
Louise-B

Ive added you to the list welcome to the sweetpeas i hope you all have happy and healthy time :happydance:

Lintu :hugs: as Emma said ive heard of lots of pepole who ov later in the month so arent as far gone as they think , will be keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Hey :)

Can you add me to september 18th please xx

thanx guys, someone's just pointed out to me that technically I would only be 5wks pregnant, its 7 weeks since my last period, so 2.5mm is bang on for 5 weeks.

thanx guys, someone's just pointed out to me that technically I would only be 5wks pregnant, its 7 weeks since my last period, so 2.5mm is bang on for 5 weeks.

thats good news hun, its been 6wks since my last period but i know i only ovulated 2 wks ago making me 4 wks pregnant but if i was to put my lmp into a calculator it would say 6wks pregnant even though im not.

i cant remeber what ttc forum it was i said id let everyone know how my scan went so putting it on both lol. saw the sac and yolk. sac measured to be 5 weeks but apparently they can be upto 5 days out so i could still be as far gone as i think o maybe just ov's a little later. anyways they are happy with the size and what they saw got another scan next wed so hopefully will see more. xxx

I am due September 9th!! :) I get to see my baby again a week from today!! Can't wait!! Got my bfp on January 6th! :)

have you had a scan today hun how far gone are you? xx

i cant remeber what ttc forum it was i said id let everyone know how my scan went so putting it on both lol. saw the sac and yolk. sac measured to be 5 weeks but apparently they can be upto 5 days out so i could still be as far gone as i think o maybe just ov's a little later. anyways they are happy with the size and what they saw got another scan next wed so hopefully will see more. xxx

That's great news Hun, I'm so pleased for you

Ladies I know my ticker says 5 weeks pregnant, but I OV'd later so I think I'm 4 weeks gone and I'm having cramps which are on and off, not painful but a bit uncomfortable towards the right hand side - they remind me off OV pains although not as sharp - I'm a bit worried - has anyone else had this?

yes hun, its just your womb stretching its nothing to worry about except it gets severe. x x

i havent hun. try to keep a check ont he pain tho as bad pain to one side could represent and ectopic. im sure this isnt the case tho and your body is just growing to make room for baby ;) xxx

Thanks Ladies, I'm just so worried something will go wrong xx

Mine and Clairy_Fairy's little should be due around the 18th Sept....One excited Daddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->