September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Evening ladies, tired ! Got my midwife appointment through for 1st feb :) will be 9 weeks then ! Hate this first bit ! Soo glad your bubs was fine on scan Hun!

That's when my 1st midwife appointment is too :happydance:

All the appointments are exciting! I can't wait for mine too. I got the results of my 20 DPO beta and it was 532, up from 46 on 15 DPO so I'm happy :)

No signs & symptoms yet over here, but there's plenty of time for that! hah.

Hey guys, am I allowed a Semptember Sweet Pea banner and how do I get one? (Sorry if I'm being dumb!)

oh id like one too. But i will have to get rid of some of childrens tickers :-(

Welcome and congrats to the Newbies!!

Here is how to add the September Sweetpeas banner:

You can use the Sweet peas Banner by putting before the web address below in your signature.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/richardskk08/th_resize-2.gif

GOT MY 12 WEEK SCAN DATE!!! 4th February, which is quite early, by my estimations I will be only 10 weeks and 1 day. However going from my LMP, which is what they are going by, I will be 12+2. So exciting / scary. The one with my little girl was one of the most amazing experiences of my life so hope it is again. Oooo, its beginning to feel real! :happydance:

xx

GOT MY 12 WEEK SCAN DATE!!! 4th February, which is quite early, by my estimations I will be only 10 weeks and 1 day. However going from my LMP, which is what they are going by, I will be 12+2. So exciting / scary. The one with my little girl was one of the most amazing experiences of my life so hope it is again. Oooo, its beginning to feel real! :happydance:

xx

Arr yey! so exciting ;-) I have my first midwife appointment on Wednesday!
x

We only get to see the midwife at 10 weeks :( My appt is booked for the 17 Feb which seems ages away, however, I do have an early scan booked in for 10 Feb so I'm looking forward to that :)

We only get to see the midwife at 10 weeks :( My appt is booked for the 17 Feb which seems ages away, however, I do have an early scan booked in for 10 Feb so I'm looking forward to that :)

My scan is on the 9th, so excited but also so anxious about it!

Hi girls

Welcome to all the newbies, the September Sweetpeas are still coming thick and fast. I'm feeling much more relaxed this week after my scan on Tuesday. I feel like I've got this little glow inside me. Pregnancy is sooo exciting. XXX

hi girls - can i join you? i got my bfp a few days ago. my due date will be september 25th. i've had a chemical pregnancy before so i'm trying not to get my hopes up but its difficult as i'm reaallllly excited as well!!! how are you all feeling? symptoms started yet?
xx

Hi GemmaSimone! I just wanna say your due - according to your ticker 1 day after me!:happydance:

Just wanna say I live in Wokingham - about 15 mins from Reading! You never know we could be at tha RBH at the same time doing antenatal stuff and even giving birth!!!:thumbup: Wouldnt that be lovely!!! :hugs: xxx

Can I join in? I'm Amanda, got my bfp a bit over a week ago, and from lmp am due 9/18!!! I'm a little bit nervous because I had a missed miscarriage a few months ago, so am hoping my doctor will allow me to get a scan around 10/12 weeks to make sure everything is okay this time around :)

Lots of newbies! Congrats all!

Have now booked my midwife appointment for the 2nd of Feb (I'll be just over 9wks) and I have my scan on the 24th of Feb when I'll be 12+5!

Quite exciting I think. Did have a quiet couple of days with lack if symptoms and was worried but that didn't last long :)

XxX

Can I join you too please ladies?! BFP on the 17th edd 21st Sept xx

thanx guys, someone's just pointed out to me that technically I would only be 5wks pregnant, its 7 weeks since my last period, so 2.5mm is bang on for 5 weeks.

thats good news hun, its been 6wks since my last period but i know i only ovulated 2 wks ago making me 4 wks pregnant but if i was to put my lmp into a calculator it would say 6wks pregnant even though im not.

Spoken to the dr apparently they take those two weeks in to consideration :cry: so looks like i just have to wait for my next scan Thursday to see if there has been any change if not I have to have a D&C, :cry: Cant believe how i'v gone from totaly happy to my world falling down around me :shrug:

I have everything crossed that my lil bean was just hiding and everything will be fine for Thursday, but I think I know its not going to be:cry:

so sorry hun, but ive heard loads of storys over the years of docs not being able to see baby and when the woman goes back everything is fine! so fx for you! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->