September Sweet Peas- Join Here

thanx guys, someone's just pointed out to me that technically I would only be 5wks pregnant, its 7 weeks since my last period, so 2.5mm is bang on for 5 weeks.

thats good news hun, its been 6wks since my last period but i know i only ovulated 2 wks ago making me 4 wks pregnant but if i was to put my lmp into a calculator it would say 6wks pregnant even though im not.

Spoken to the dr apparently they take those two weeks in to consideration :cry: so looks like i just have to wait for my next scan Thursday to see if there has been any change if not I have to have a D&C, :cry: Cant believe how i'v gone from totaly happy to my world falling down around me :shrug:

I have everything crossed that my lil bean was just hiding and everything will be fine for Thursday, but I think I know its not going to be:cry:

I know am probably not allowed to do this but have a look at this thread on mumsnet:
https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregna...gestational-sac-and-yolk-sac-but-no-fetus-yet

They make mistakes on this all the time and seems like so many people can be worried unnecessarily.

xx

That's fab Emma thanx so much xxxxx

Hey girls. Just wondering if I could join you guys? I'm pregnant with #2 EDD September 23rd

Hi all,
Please can I have an angel smiley against my username (17th Sept).
Baby flew away today.
Thankyou

I'm so sorry Phoenix :hugs:

My spotting turned into a heavier bleed on Thursday so just waiting for a scan in the morning but preparing for bad news :cry:

I've been having morning sickness since I found out I was pregnant but had only once thrown up.....until today! I've been up off and on since 3 a.m. becoming best friends with the toilet....not fun! It's about 9:15 here in Texas and I've already thrown up 5 times.....is this normal? I'm trying to eat saltines and drink ginger ale but the nausea still returns. I'm also having a lot of bowel moments...Help!

So sorry for your loss Phoenix :hugs:

Welcome to all the new sweetpeas look forward to spending the next few months sharing our journey !:happydance:

List updated please let me know if ive missed anyone :thumbup:

sorry for your loss Phoenix :hugs::hugs:

i dont really post much i guess because im in limbo at the min, i had my hcg levels checked at 5weeks 4days they where 1899 then 48hrs later they where 3100 so not doubling so they done a scan on friday which i should have been 6weeks and all they could see was a sac measuring around 5weeks wasnt sure if anything was in the sac, todays hcg have almost doubled they have gone up to 5434 midwife sounded positive on the phone said not all pregnanys hcg levels double and still go on to be healthy full term babys so fingers crossed everything is ok and baby grows well, i have a scan on friday at 3pm not sure how im going to get through the waiting game this week, hope everyone is well

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->