September Sweet Peas- Join Here

thats great news pinkpolkadot great to see that little heart beating away isnt it, i have my scan this friday im now convinced i have a blighted ovam the wait to friday is driving me nuts :wacko:

Thanks ladies :flower:

KitKat best of luck with your scan, keep a PMA (I know it's hard, I lost my PMA and was so surprised to hear good news today) :hugs: I know what it's like, the more time you have to wait the more things run through your mind. Your MW sounds positive so that's a good sign :flower:

thanks love i think because i have had losses in the past im just expecting it to be another loss, this was a surprise pregnancy but still very much wanted . i will keep you all posted Xx:flower:

is anyone else cramping? if so how would you describe them?

Hello 3boys. Sorry that you're cramping i understand why you're worried :nope: but i heard from lot of woman on here its 'normal':thumbup: just as long as its not heavy:nope: and you don't have any severe pains with it. If in any doubt i think you should visit your Doc to get piece of mind .:hugs: I hope you have a successful pregnancy and a healthy :baby:

thanks hun, i did go to the docs this morning! x x

3boys, I had cramping from before I got my bfp, basically it felt just like I was on my period, I had the cramping for about a week then it died off.

Well, this morning I've had a bit of a trauma! While at work I had some pinky red discharge, boy did it freak me out! So I rang my midwife who rang the epu where they had a cancellation this morning, so I had to bomb home from work and pick my husband up on the way to make the appointment!
So anyway, I got an ultrasound and there was our little baby with it's little heart beating! Made it feel so real seeing it on the screen! They even gave us a picture!
They couldn't see on the scan where the bleeding came from, but weirdly my period would be due right now if I wasn't pregnant, don't know if that's related at all?!
So I'm 8 weeks today and the baby measure at 8 weeks 2 days.
I'm so relieved but I'm just hoping this spotting goes away!

Heather x

3 boys, My cramping felt like menstrual cramps but went away in my 5th week.

By the way, all the vomiting and diarrhea yesterday turned out to be a stomach bug.No fun, though I am thankful it wasn't just MS because if it was......I wouldn't know how I was going to last until my 2nd trimester. The vomiting finally stopped after I took Zofran (great stuff!).

is anyone else cramping? if so how would you describe them?

Hi 3boys,
I have slight cramping and discomfort in my abdominal.. mainly on the left side.. I saw the Doc on Saturday so when I mentioned it to him, he asked me to get a scan which is scheduled for next Tuesday.. >can't wait till that day to see if everything' sok..

The Doc said one of the reasons for cramping is, I don't want to scare you, is Ectopic pregnancy...

I really hope that's not the case for us and have my fingers crossed for us.
I'd say best way to relax is to get a scan and see if all is ok in there...

Congrats to all the new mamas to join us :) can't believe how many september mums theres going to be!

Hope everyone is feeling well :) my MS has disapeared thank god! x

Hey ladies. Please remove me as I am currently miscarrying. God bless you all.

3boys - I had some cramping at around week 5 - it seems to have mostly stopped now. Was pretty mild but a bit worrying at times as it was mostly on the right side.

Just home from Zumba. Asked the GP if it was okay to keep going to Zumba and she okayed it. I actually feel a bit less tired than I have on other nights after coming from work. My Zumba instructor is about 6months pregnant and still boogeying away - not sure if I will last that long but will keep going while I can. :dance:

I am finding that by the end of the day I have a slight bump and it is quite firm but in the morning it is not really there. I am a little concerned about how long I will fit into my work pants for as they are a bit on the tight side (around the waist) anyway. They just have to fit for about two more weeks as I will be announcing to staff at work after Ob appt on 9th Feb. Maybe Zumba will help with that :shrug:

thanks hun, i read that drinking water helps so ive been drining loads today and it seems to be helping! x x

So sorry about your loss ready4onemore...

I am freaking out a little myself... as I've been having this sharp pain on my right side since yesterday afternoon.... I heard cramping is normal but not pain...
I have a scan booked for tomorrow morning... can not wait till the scan.... I just hope a miracle happens and the little bean is ok...
Everyone please pray for me ladies....
I can't loose this little joy.... I've waited sooo long to get to this place....

I hope it goes well for you tomorrow wanna_baby :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine there are so many aches and pains going on that I had no idea about, nobody tells you these things! Thank god for you guys :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->