September Sweet Peas- Join Here

What if you don't like prunes, any other suggestions for constipation?

I don't have sore boobs at all but my nipples are a little sore.

I have a weird ache down my right thigh at the moment, probably doesn't help having the laptop sat on it at the moment :dohh:

I have a weird ache down my right thigh at the moment, probably doesn't help having the laptop sat on it at the moment :dohh:

I think Kiwis are great for getting thing moving :thumbup: but go easy on them x
Oww i had that last night but in my left hip.. like siactica.. bloody annoying is tha what they mean by restless legs?

I think you can use Fybogel (I used them in my first pregnancy). Here is the link:

https://www.constipationadvice.co.uk/treating_constipation/fybogel-hifi-answers.php

Yep I used fybogel last week when I was constipated and didn't know why! Took a day or two to get things moving for me and it's best if you have it after every main meal ... but I am trying to eat fruit and drink plenty to try and avoid the need to take it.

x

Thanks ladies.

Another question to everybody out there....... did anybody else succeed in getting Take That concert tickets and now wondering how they will cope at a concert being 6 months pregnant?

I didn't get them, I am so jealous of you ... if you have a healthy pregnancy you should be fine and baby will enjoy the music. x

Welcome to all the newbies I am adding you right now!

Hello everyone, I just took a HPT today and it came back positive in fact I took two. My name is Karen and this is my 3rd and my husband's first. I had a tubal reversal on October 5th, 2011. Please pray for me and I will be praying for each of you.

If you know your due date I would be glad to add you!

Oops, I am sorry. I am due 9/12/11.

I didn't get them, I am so jealous of you ... if you have a healthy pregnancy you should be fine and baby will enjoy the music. x

It was a huge mission getting them. I was at work so couldn't even try but I had almost every member of my family on a phone and internet trying to get them. I was really desperate for the tickets as loved TT with Robbie originally and love Robbie as a solo artist and loved TT when they returned but had never managed to ever see any of them in concert due to various reasons :cry: So when the news came out that Robbie was rejoining and they were organising a tour for 2011 I decided I would go as my hen do as getting married in September (until I discovered I was pregnant last week)

So getting these tickets meant the world to me. After all my family members trying non-stop all day I finally got hold of 4 tickets at 3pm that day. Madness.

So I would be gutted if I found out is wasn't safe to go now I'm pregnant. Needless to say it won't be a hen party anymore, not that my hens know that yet :haha: the 3 of them who were going to the concert are big fans anyway so won't mind its not in aid of my hen do.

I went to a girls aloud concert with my best friend when she was pregnant and when her daughter was born if she ever got restless my friend would put girls aloud music on and it would calm her down as if she recognised the music from when she was in her mummy's tummy.

Sorry for the long post, just very passionate about my take that tickets :blush:

Thanks ladies.

Another question to everybody out there....... did anybody else succeed in getting Take That concert tickets and now wondering how they will cope at a concert being 6 months pregnant?

I'm jealous! No problems attending the gig though.

I remember going to a big REM gig at Twickenham when I was 7 months pregnant with my first and it was fine, though he was leaping madly around inside me the whole time. Poor kid mustn't have known what hit him - I could feel the vibrations through my legs! My DS loves music now though and runs around everywhere with his ukulele: he he... Come to think of it, the first time I felt him move was when he was 15 weeks at another concert. Music feeds their baby brains.

We always sung 'You are my sunshine' and my DH played the guitar when I was pregnant with my DS. Even now, it calms him down instantly if you sing it when he's upset. I'd definitely recommend music for your little beans.

It was a huge mission getting them. I was at work so couldn't even try but I had almost every member of my family on a phone and internet trying to get them. I was really desperate for the tickets as loved TT with Robbie originally and love Robbie as a solo artist and loved TT when they returned but had never managed to ever see any of them in concert due to various reasons :cry: So when the news came out that Robbie was rejoining and they were organising a tour for 2011 I decided I would go as my hen do as getting married in September (until I discovered I was pregnant last week)

So getting these tickets meant the world to me. After all my family members trying non-stop all day I finally got hold of 4 tickets at 3pm that day. Madness.

So I would be gutted if I found out is wasn't safe to go now I'm pregnant. Needless to say it won't be a hen party anymore, not that my hens know that yet :haha: the 3 of them who were going to the concert are big fans anyway so won't mind its not in aid of my hen do.

I went to a girls aloud concert with my best friend when she was pregnant and when her daughter was born if she ever got restless my friend would put girls aloud music on and it would calm her down as if she recognised the music from when she was in her mummy's tummy.

Sorry for the long post, just very passionate about my take that tickets :blush:

Awwww lucky lady getting 4 tickets :thumbup: i saw them back in the day 1994 they were fab then x

Big welcome to all the newbies! I went to the VA (Veterans Affairs) hospital today. I was in the military so they are going to pay for my prenatal care. Anyway I went and had my blood drawn so they could confirm my pregnancy. They gave me a list of obstetrics providers in my area. I'm calling the one close to my house to schedule my first appt. I'm excited yet nervous at the same time.

Thanks ladies.

Defo Hun, I have mine and am sill going took all bloody day to get em, I took my sister last time and she was 4mths PG so she's loving the fact that I will be. Also taking my 6 yr old niece, she's going to love it.

I'm an old school fan so not missing it for the world, my niece loves them and has all my old duvet covers and stuff she loves it now Robbie is back cos her duvets are right again, bless

Were seated thou, are you?

Hey ladies, I'm sorry to be leaving you all :( I started bleeding last night and then lost a lot today. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hey ladies, I'm sorry to be leaving you all :( I started bleeding last night and then lost a lot today. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

I'm so sorry to hear that! Are you okay? Is it for sure? Did you go to the doctors? How far along are you?

I was a fan too first time around but I was way too young to go to a concert, I love Robbie and I like TT with no Robbie but it's 10 times better with him back IMO. I hope you are able to go, I am sure you will and have a great time with your "hens" !
Babies deff recognise music they heard when in the womb!

x

I am so very sorry to hear that. I will keep you in my prayers hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"