September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hey ladies, I'm sorry to be leaving you all :( I started bleeding last night and then lost a lot today. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

So sorry Hun :hugs:

sorry to be pain added dates up wrong i'm due 8th not 11th

hope everyone doing ok i'm starting to feel queasy n a little more tired than usual hows everyone else feeling?

Hey ladies, I'm sorry to be leaving you all :( I started bleeding last night and then lost a lot today. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

hope everyone doing ok i'm starting to feel queasy n a little more tired than usual hows everyone else feeling?

I'm feeling okay - was exhausted yesterday but think it might have been the late nights over Christmas catching up with me.

The only other symptom I have at the moment is the bloating after anything I eat - honestly, I look about 7 months after a meal!!

Does MS kick in at around 6 weeks? I didn't have it last time so I am really hoping I am lucky again this time round!

i have noticed a few ladies on here who have young children. my DS is 2.3 years, and just wondered what people were plannin on doing in terms of prams?? he will be just short of 3 when the baby arrives, and i probably wont go out for a few weeks (having c-section), but i am worried about him running off if i am pushing the pram, and about him getting tired etc. but i dont think it would be worth getting a doube buggy.....whats everyone else doing

I didn't get them, I am so jealous of you ... if you have a healthy pregnancy you should be fine and baby will enjoy the music. x

It was a huge mission getting them. I was at work so couldn't even try but I had almost every member of my family on a phone and internet trying to get them. I was really desperate for the tickets as loved TT with Robbie originally and love Robbie as a solo artist and loved TT when they returned but had never managed to ever see any of them in concert due to various reasons :cry: So when the news came out that Robbie was rejoining and they were organising a tour for 2011 I decided I would go as my hen do as getting married in September (until I discovered I was pregnant last week)

So getting these tickets meant the world to me. After all my family members trying non-stop all day I finally got hold of 4 tickets at 3pm that day. Madness.

So I would be gutted if I found out is wasn't safe to go now I'm pregnant. Needless to say it won't be a hen party anymore, not that my hens know that yet :haha: the 3 of them who were going to the concert are big fans anyway so won't mind its not in aid of my hen do.

I went to a girls aloud concert with my best friend when she was pregnant and when her daughter was born if she ever got restless my friend would put girls aloud music on and it would calm her down as if she recognised the music from when she was in her mummy's tummy.

Sorry for the long post, just very passionate about my take that tickets :blush:

Go to the concert and have fun.... as long as you avoid any potential mosh pits :haha: you will be fine

Big welcome to all the newbies! I went to the VA (Veterans Affairs) hospital today. I was in the military so they are going to pay for my prenatal care. Anyway I went and had my blood drawn so they could confirm my pregnancy. They gave me a list of obstetrics providers in my area. I'm calling the one close to my house to schedule my first appt. I'm excited yet nervous at the same time.

I completely understand. I went to the health department yesterday and got my confirmation I have my intake appointment on Friday where they do the bloods and ask you a zillion questions.... then I will be scheduled to see the doctor a week or two from then. I have just woke up every morning and thanked God for keeping us safe one more day!

:hugs: I have no words....:cry: just know we are here for you if you need us.

I will change it right away..... I have had a headache everyday now they are not as bad as they were with the last one but they still scare me. Other than the headaches I am only experiencing the metallic taste in my mouth and the weird twinges that sometimes take my breathe away (out of fear).

ready4onemore I will add your date, beckyfletcher I will change it and its no problem.

i'm new to the whole pregnancy and internet forum thing too!

i'm due on September 3rd (still to be confirmed by dr) and been having only a few symptoms...very sore boobs, cramping, really thirsty and peeing a lot ;)

i'm new to the whole pregnancy and internet forum thing too!

i'm due on September 3rd (still to be confirmed by dr) and been having only a few symptoms...very sore boobs, cramping, really thirsty and peeing a lot ;)

Those are great signs and I welcome you to our thread if you have any questions feel free to ask.... we are all here to support each other! I will add you to the first page with your due date.

I am just very tired. When I eat I too feel bloated and look about 3 months preggers. I feel like my allergies are gone :wacko: today. Does anyone know what I could take or should I let it take its course?

i have noticed a few ladies on here who have young children. my DS is 2.3 years, and just wondered what people were plannin on doing in terms of prams?? he will be just short of 3 when the baby arrives, and i probably wont go out for a few weeks (having c-section), but i am worried about him running off if i am pushing the pram, and about him getting tired etc. but i dont think it would be worth getting a doube buggy.....whats everyone else doing

Hi, I don't have any other children but my little brother had a "lead" which you strap onto their wrist and your wrist. Also you can get those boards you attach to your buggy for toddlers to ride on if they get tired.

x

I am just very tired. When I eat I too feel bloated and look about 3 months preggers. I feel like my allergies are gone :wacko: today. Does anyone know what I could take or should I let it take its course?

I know my husband uses a Neti Pot for his allergies. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but it's safe to use in pregnancy as it's just a sodium solution.

Hello ladies, may I join? I'm due 6th of September. x

we are due on the same day Missy..... there is actually a bunch of us due on the 6th which just so happens to be my daughters 19th birthday!

Aww thats great. I did notice there was quite a few people due on the 6th. x

I'm so sorry to hear that. I had an early m/c a few months ago and understand how you must be feeling. Words don't cut it, so :hugs:

Hi nearlythere,

I was wondering the same about my DS - he'll be 2yrs 9 months when baby arrives, so similar to your boy in age. I was thinking of getting one of those buggy boards that you can attach to the back of the pram: your kid can stand on it and hold the handlebars if he gets tired or looks like running off! My mate has a similar gap between her 2 and she swears by her buggyboard.

Hi Ladies!! I'm due September 12th! :) SO excited but SO nervous at the same time!! This is my very first pregnancy so i'm crazy about it! haha. So please bear with me. :)
So excited to be having a September Sweet-pea! Congratulations to you all!

Hi Ladies!! I'm due September 12th! :) SO excited but SO nervous at the same time!! This is my very first pregnancy so i'm crazy about it! haha. So please bear with me. :)
So excited to be having a September Sweet-pea! Congratulations to you all!

We have the same due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->