September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Has anyone else had their blood results back yet? I called for mine yesterday and MW was lovely and told me all was fine except for my prolactin levels? They have to book me into the Day care unit to have it investigated. I'm also rhesus negative. Anyone else here that blood type? She didnt say much about it but i've read about an injection i need? When do i need this injection? Hope you're all well :)

I'm rhesus neg too and OH is positive! :dohh:
Got a little bump too as you can see in my DP :)

Impressive bump :happydance:

I just noticed my dates need changing from the 5th to the 6th him please x x x

My little bubba is due on the 22nd of September [: I can't wait, i'm so excited!

Hi girls...ive only just seen this group.
Im due on the 5th :happydance:

Hi ladies.

I am going for a scan tomorrow for my 12 weeks! Finger crosses to see everything is ok with the baby. :) I have felt something down there but i wasnt sure if it is baby or not. hehe

Hope all's weekend is going to be good with the weather.

Xxx

Hiya thought I'd show my face, I'm due the 1st. Had my dating scan and nuchal tests last week and all is good and well so far. No bump yet tho but hopefully not long, is anyone else nearly 15 weeks and got no bump? (Good luck to everyone with scans coming up x)

Good luck with the scan Nanaki! Hope all's well :)

Thought I'd pop in and say hello to the fellow September mummies! x

Hiya Leeny :) you're due a week before me :D mine's still pretty much flab, no real bump yet! I want a bump... when pregnant with Jack I used to rest things on it, best table ever :D til he kicked them off...

Thanks LittleBoo! Will update you all tomorrow. Xx

Hope everyone is doing good.

Had my ob appt today and we heard the heartbeat with the doppler. :cloud9:
Also my doppler came in the mail today. I will probably try it out in the next couple of days!

So Im taking the plunge and announcing on Facebook!

Was able to hear hb Monday! 155bpm!

Tomorrow is my NT so we get to see baby!!!!

Hi ladies,

Been AWOL mostly because I feel like I've been run over repeatedly by a dump truck for the last month. Had pretty awful morning sickness (couldn't even keep down water), but got some meds and I can start to see some glimmers of feeling better this week.

Anyway, had an appt. with the OB on Monday and heard the heartbeat on the doppler for the first time - 171! Strong little baby!

Sharing the news with family and friends this weekend - so excited! Hope everyone is doing well :)

:hi: girls, sure I had already posted in here but appears not :wacko:

I am due on 28th September :) x

Hi Ladies

Hope your all well ;-) Are we in the Second Trimester yet?? has anyone created a thread!
xxx

I think we are OK to stay put as the thread is in groups and discussions rather than first tri :)

hayley x just wanted to say your avator is making me really want a Creme Egg yum! Funny as I was talking to my friend just last night and she said her craving was Creme Eggs as she was preggo around easter too!!

I really fancied one - woke up at 1am thinking of one (have never liked them) and it made me feel really :sick: not worth the craving lol x

Is anybody dreaming bout their baby yet? I've had countless dreams of a little blondie boy. Could be just over-active imagination or something but its the same child every time. How's everyone doing? x

I dont ever remember dreaming about any of my babys, I would love to though :) All I seem to dream about are dead people and spiders :rofl: nice! are you finding out the sex of your baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->