September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I have been having really weird dreams, woke up crying yesterday.. apparently its quite normal to dream!

x

Yes we're going to find out, i was convinced i was having a girl though given all the MS i was having etc. I really dont mind either way. Oh so glad im not dreaming about spiders :O I haven't woke up crying just yet!

Hey ladies just popping to say hi again hope ur all well... Glad this group can stay running all the way through our journeys :)

Hi Hayley, did wonder if you'd pop in here, hope you and Bertie doing well so far x

Hello All! I booked my Private Gender Scan yesterday! It will be Sunday the 27th!! I justified spending the extra money for our families to be there with us to see our baby for the first time and find out the gender with us....however I am already convinced it is a BOY! I have just had "that feeling" from the beginning and with the gender scan you get a urine test to take by 14 weeks that is 90% accurate. I took it this morning and it said BOY! I am so excited!! This is our first baby :happydance:

whens the earliest you can have a gender scan?! x im gonna get one i just cant wait! x

I really fancied one - woke up at 1am thinking of one (have never liked them) and it made me feel really :sick: not worth the craving lol x

I have bought one to eat later, will see how it goes, can't really feel much sicker at the mo so hoping it will go the other way and make me better!!

I have been having really weird dreams, woke up crying yesterday.. apparently its quite normal to dream!

x

I had a horrible dream involving the baby and prison the other night and DH is having awful dreams too (but he always has had wierd dreams!) I have heard strange dreams are normal too.

First.timer I think it's 16 weeks for gender, I've been enquiring about this today as I think we would like one :thumbup:

FriendlyFace that's interesting about the urine test, I've not heard of that before.

Hope everyone is OK :flower:

To the creator of this thread (sorry I forget the name, I know!) can you move me from 22nd Sept to 18th Sept as had a scan and all is well! :) Xx

In the U.S. they generally don't do a gender scan until 20 weeks, but we are having a 4D early gender determination scan done around 14 weeks.. (Of course its about 200$ and not covered by insurance, but we are first timers and EXCITED) A friend of mine had one done and she loved it. Found out she was having a boy and on Jan 31st she delivered mason joseph!

Hi Ladies, can I join your group? I'm due on September 15th and after a rough start things are looking really good now for our baby bean!

Had NT scan today. Have to wait for the results. The experience was amazing!!! Will write more later.

Great to see so many good healthy scans!

It's sooo much more relaxing in the second trimester. I am huge already: my belly popped right out in the last week! I'm also having weird dreams all the time; I reckon it's the hormones running riot.

Minky X

I had a dream the other day about our baby....we were in a hospital using the doppler and the heartbeat was 220bpm! The nurse said that was really good and meant it was going to be a girl!! Very odd.

I have no gut instinct whether baby really is a girl or a boy - I had super strong feelings right from the start with Kitty - I just knew I was growing a girl. This time round...nothing!

Hope everyone is feeling well today..........its Friday! x

We dont have our scan until 21st March - still 10 days away, we'll be nearly 13 weeks, getting nervous but excited. Then we have consultant the week after and hoping to get an early induction 'planned' this time rather than needing another emergency one!

Is anyone else here staying on team yellow? I dont know how I'm going to last the next 6 months not knowing :lol: x

We dont have our scan until 21st March - still 10 days away, we'll be nearly 13 weeks, getting nervous but excited. Then we have consultant the week after and hoping to get an early induction 'planned' this time rather than needing another emergency one!

Is anyone else here staying on team yellow? I dont know how I'm going to last the next 6 months not knowing :lol: x

I reeeeeally want to stay team yellow but I don't think Í've got the patience! It would be far more practical for us to find out so I know whether to sell all of our baby boy clothes to make room for baby girl clothes, if thats the way it heads. But the other part of me thinks... gah, this is probably my last pregnancy and apparently the surprise at the birth is out of this world! Dilemma!!!

This is our last baby too, I found out with the other 2 so really want to experience a surprise! its already hard even though we're not at a stage we can find out :lol: We have lots of girls things and a few boys things we will use from our son so will pack a pink and blue vest in the hospital bag :) pretty sure we're having another boy though x

I was going to write more about my NT scan, but wrote a novel. Instead, it's just on my journal.

No way we can stay team yellow, unless baby has other plans. We are staying with a lot of neutrals anyway. I just hate calling baby it or baby. Then we could call baby him or her, or a name when we choose.

We're finding out, just love knowing. I get my baby at birth ayway so surprise at 20 weeks for me :)

hi everyone i havent posted much of late as my little brother died and things havent been great. just an update i had my scan thursday and my new due date is 14th sept everything looks ok , it was abit bitter sweet watching baby on scan i cant believe little baby made it after the last 5weeks i have been through. i think im having a girl i will be shocked if its a boy only for the reason i have four kids and had the girl, boy, girl, boy so this must be a girl right :baby:

hope mums and bumps are all well have a good weekend x:flower:

:cry: kitkat I'm so so sorry to read that :( my thoughts are with you and your family :hugs:

pleased to read your scan went well :)

sam - I loved finding out, I know its still a surprise whenever you find out :cloud9: do you have a feeling either way towards gender? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->