September Sweet Peas- Join Here

no way i could wait! if the baby doesnt play ball at my scan im going private! i am convinced its a girl....ahhh feels so long away x how are all you pregnant beauties today?!

I saw dreams being mentioned earlier, I recall a very vivid one (very very vivid as I had it over 2 years ago and still remember) when pregnant with my son, I dreamt I gave birth to a cat statue in my dads house, and I put it in some custard to keep warm (no idea) then went outside for a minute. I realised that the baby shouldn't be in custard and dashed back in, and my dad just looked at me and shook his head. Horrible, horrible dream! Luckily so far my dreams have been okay, apart from a few where I find out OH has cheated on me, or tells me he doesn't love me anymore. They seem so real I wake up and feel like slapping him :p

Kitkat - my thoughts are with your family. Glad baby is doing well.

such a small world mom2ben. im from chiddingfold but work in guildford. just think, we could be giving birth at the same time lol! when is your 20 week scan booked for? xx

Hi First.timer - sorry have been away for a while so only just replying now. Wow - Chiddingfold is just round the corner! My 20 week scan is booked for 3 May. We're still debating whether or not to find out the sex - we didn't with my son and we always said we would with our second but now we're not so sure. We don't mind either way so I think a surprise is nicer.

I have been feeling much better over the last few days - although still a bit sick in the evening if I eat too much sugar! Because of gestational diabetes in my last pregnancy, I've already been put on a carbohydrate restrictive diet which is really depressing but hopefully it will mean minimum weight gain!

Anyway, hope you all have a good weekend!

Kitkat- I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hello everyone, I'm due on the 3rd of sept. I'm still very new to this, and feel like I'm not sure where I belong, everybody seems to know each other? But I'd like to get involved :)
I'm 15 weeks today, no bump, no movement, no symptoms, i doubt I'm even still pregnant sometimes, does anyone feel like this? Have my midwife app on the 22nd march so hopefully she'll listen to baby's heartbeat and reassure me.

our gender scan is booked on 2nd april as that was the earliest they had free. we didnt find out with our first, but because i had an emergency c-section and was under general anaesthetic, i never got that 'its a boy!' moment, ut my husband did. when i woke up i was too groggy to take notice. :wacko:

definitely cant wait this time tho, and would be useful to plan bedrooms and clothes etc, as somebody else mentioned i have tons of baby boy stuff that i could get rid of if its a girl.

i have to say tho, with my first i had a 'feeling' it was a boy, and he was/. this time i have a feeling its a girl :thumbup:

Just had my 12 week scan and it was wonderful! So relieved everything is ok and now we can finally start telling the world!

Hugs to you all x x

our gender scan is booked on 2nd april as that was the earliest they had free. we didnt find out with our first, but because i had an emergency c-section and was under general anaesthetic, i never got that 'its a boy!' moment, ut my husband did. when i woke up i was too groggy to take notice. :wacko:

definitely cant wait this time tho, and would be useful to plan bedrooms and clothes etc, as somebody else mentioned i have tons of baby boy stuff that i could get rid of if its a girl.

i have to say tho, with my first i had a 'feeling' it was a boy, and he was/. this time i have a feeling its a girl :thumbup:

Looking at your avatar my bets are on a little girl too :) x

I keep looking at cute girl stuff Hayley but think that's cos I got Layla. We were in asda earlier nosing at girl stuff and I had a pain in my belly, took that as a sign it's a boy and he doesn't approve :rofl:

Hello everyone, I'm due on the 3rd of sept. I'm still very new to this, and feel like I'm not sure where I belong, everybody seems to know each other? But I'd like to get involved :)
I'm 15 weeks today, no bump, no movement, no symptoms, i doubt I'm even still pregnant sometimes, does anyone feel like this? Have my midwife app on the 22nd march so hopefully she'll listen to baby's heartbeat and reassure me.

Hi Whatme,

Don't worry I feel exactly the same as you sometimes!! I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and apart from a few weeks of sickness which stopped a couple of weeks ago.. I'm now feeling completely fine again and have no bump etc either! Plus the 12 week scan seems like ages ago now too! The one thing I would suggest though is buying a doppler to listen to the heartbeat yourself!! Really makes me smile when I start feeling worried like you and then hear the little heart beating away! Just a thought x x x:thumbup:

Hello everyone,

Can I join in to please? I've been a member of the forum since I found out I was pregnant with our first in January, but haven't posted yet! Everyone seems lovely though so thought I better introduce myself.

Our baby's due on 16th September, though it's still hard to believe that I'm pregnant now, except the bloating. Was great seeing our scan as it made it more real, but that was about 3 weeks ago now.

Looking at your avatar my bets are on a little girl too :) x

oooo thanks :happydance: why do you say that, i have been posting the photo on nub guess groups, and they say girl too! as long as its a healthy baby i will be happy, but if it is a girl i will feel 'complete' if anyone can understand that??

Just had my 12 week scan and it was wonderful! So relieved everything is ok and now we can finally start telling the world!

Hugs to you all x x

Glad your scan went well hun :)

I'm sooo impatient waiting for the 20 week scan! We're moving home during this week and next though so I suppose that'll take my mind off things :)

Anyone feeling movements yet? I've had the bubbly feeling at night for weeks but last night I think I may have had a kick!

Hi all hope everyone is well! Got our scan tomorrow! So nervous, keeping everything crossed the blood is gone! Went to the Dr's today and was finally prescribes some anti-sickness tablets! Bit pee'd off because I've been suffering really badly for weeks and this is the 2nd time I have been about it, but as long as the sickness eases off thats the main thing! She wants me back on Wednesday to check my bloods again to make sure I'm not dehydrated, which in all honesty I think I am :(
All I seem to do is sleep eat & then sick back up what I've eaten!

xx

Yay, I'm already to lemon!! :) My little bump keeps growing bigger! But haven't felt any little kicks yet, can't wait!
Hope everyone is doing well!

Helllloooo lovely Ladies!

Iv just noticed this thread even though been a member for quite a while now :)

Im due 1st of September .. cant wait until my next scan (4 weeks yet) to make sure everything is ok! Would love a bump buddy but havent found anyone yet :(

Hope everyone is feeling good :) xx

Has anyone started buying stuff yet? I've bought nappies, two avent soothers, Some hospital bag stuff, and tommee tippee bottles. I'm really struggling with the whole breast pump issue! Which pump could i use that will go with the tommee tippee bottles? I was looking at the Tommee Tippee pupm, but to be honest it didn't get the best reviews :(

If anyone can suggest any pumps please i'd be very grateful. I hope you're all doing well today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->