September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Yay, I'm already to lemon!! :) My little bump keeps growing bigger! But haven't felt any little kicks yet, can't wait!
Hope everyone is doing well!

Sunflower30 I'm a lemon too! haha Looks like you're due the day after me :happydance: Is this your first? I haven't felt any kicks yet either.. can't wait for my bump to be bigger! x x

Its so nice to see everyone doing so well!

I cant wait for a bump and to feel movements! It was so surreal to see how much the baby moves when i had my scan, its weird to think that the baby is moving but i cant feel it!!
Kind of eerie!! lol xxx

im a lemon as well!! woo little lemonbry x im still a bit nervy, im not showing :(

ive bought a few babygrows....buying a buggy on sunday but only because i found my dream buggy second hand for a steal. £400 for an almost brand new bugaboo cameleon and literally every extra you could want for...can you believe it! im thinking i should start stocking up on little bits....i really wanto breast feed as well but have no clue what "accessories" i will need to make this possible...lol

I've randomly picked uP nappies, and got bottles on sat cos they were on offer in boots. I'll be bottle-feeding btw. Got Moses basket, pram, cot, steriliser, from LO so got few bits anyway. Soooo can't wait to find out sex, got bibs for a boy in mothercare the other day cos they had 5 for 50p! Couldn't leave them there!!

'Just plump or pregnant? Other people are noticing and deciding whether to ask my Mommy this risky question!' - Firsttimer your signature definitely sums up how I look at the moment! Booo!

BUT I'm in a goood mood tonight as we've just booked our private sexing scan and 4d freeview for 31st March!! :happydance: xxx

ive bought a few babygrows....buying a buggy on sunday but only because i found my dream buggy second hand for a steal. £400 for an almost brand new bugaboo cameleon and literally every extra you could want for...can you believe it! im thinking i should start stocking up on little bits....i really wanto breast feed as well but have no clue what "accessories" i will need to make this possible...lol

I know exactly what you mean. I really should have researched breast pumps before i bought the bottles but they were on special :blush::blush:, suppose i may be grateful i've 3 extra bottles one day :)

Second hand is definately something i'm researching for buggies myself, the one i want is 250.00 euros, i might just wait til it comes down more. Or i might not :shrug:

Try pick up a few boxes of breast pads. I havent found them myself yet in my local Tesco, but we're getting a new Boots soon so should be plenty in there. My friend said something about Argos having deals on Tommie Tippee sterlizers, bottles etc. If i find any good bargains, ill post a link :)

im gonna book a private sex scan, when i turn 16 weeks so rights at the end of march. baby bond do them for 79 quid but not 4d, well worth shaving the month off the wait.....i am shitting myself with anticipation....sorry to be graphic! the idea of breastpads makes me worry :s

First. Timer we just booked our private sex scan for 14 weeks, so April 1st. We are soooo excited! The scanning agency has a 99.9% accuracy rate. Out of 500 scans they have only gotten one wrong and she was earlier than the suggested 13 weeks. I have not started buying anything either. Even though our colors are very neutral, we are still waiting until after we find out the sex.

where do u live? i cant find anywhere affordable that will do it under 16 weeks...thats less than 2 weeks away so doesnt really matter i spose. mine will be 27th march i thnk...mmmmmmmmm baby time :) u getting 4d? xoxo

I live in the U.S., Louisiana to be exact. For 250$ we get two 3d sessions in a theater style room with as many family and friends as we want. The first scan is scheduled at 14 weeks and with both scans we get all of the prints and a disk. During the sessions we get 5 minutes of 4d. The second session will be later around 28 weeks when the baby will have more facial characteristics. My husband and I have no problem paying that for everything you get. They do have a smaller package as well.

bit out of my price range tbh! but i have a home doppler and i can now hear movements kicks etc along side the heartbeat, so cute i cant stop listening. baby is thrashing all over the pLace! x

I definitely understand. With my husbands work schedule we wouldnt Find out until 20-21 weeks so we are finding out 6-7 weeks earlier than we would have. I've been looking at the dopplers as well. do you have the graco one? I am iffy on which one to get.

i have angel sounds,i only got it cause it was cheap (£20) is fantastic now but was touch and go earlier on, altho depends on your weight. id def get one, by the time u order n receive it etc u will be pushing 13 weeks, just dont freak out, until the last few days i would quite often not find anything, this last week i have got to the stage where i can find it every time quite quick, and even if not, u can hear the movements really loud they are much easier to find than heartbeat. wish i could record for u im going to try :)

Sounds awesome we went Friday to the doc and she found the heartbeat rather quickly. She even seemed shocked. It was 176, much higher than I thought it would be! Just happy he/she is healthy :)

u can get an anglesounds one off of play.com , my weeks ambition is to upload babysounds :) x

Can't wait to hear them! Do you have a gut feeling as to what you are having?

Hey Banana bump - yup it will be my first lo :) , is it your first as well? Where do you live? I can't wait for my bump to grow bigger too, so exciting! We want to find out the sex too, I'll need to book a private scan. My next ultrasound is booked for April 20th - can't wait to see our little peanut again! I haven't bought anything yet but thinking about what I will need, I'll try to find some things used to save money.

Hey Banana bump - yup it will be my first lo :) , is it your first as well? Where do you live? I can't wait for my bump to grow bigger too, so exciting! We want to find out the sex too, I'll need to book a private scan. My next ultrasound is booked for April 20th - can't wait to see our little peanut again! I haven't bought anything yet but thinking about what I will need, I'll try to find some things used to save money.

Yeh my first aswell :) I live in Birmingham, UK.. How about you? I've booked my private scan - 31st March, can't wait! :happydance: I've started making lots of lists of what to buy and budgeting but couldn't resist buying a gorgeous cream cardigan with little pockets and a pointed hood! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->