September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Banana bump, I live on the west coast of Canada. That's so exciting your private scan is just a couple weeks away! Do you have a feeling whether it's a boy or girl? I feel mine's a boy, but of course we're just hoping for a healthy baby. The new cardigan sounds beautiful... makes me want to go shopping too! :) I went for a massage this morning... felt lovely and so relaxing! :)

So happy thought I's share my scan pic with you all! We have a healthy little bub and the blood has absorbed on it's own! So happy :)

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/195932_188817724493457_100000956933877_423485_6838400_n.jpg

If it's not too much trouble could you bump me up to Sept 29th please hun? x

HI! i just found this thread today! I am due september 17th! Couldn't be more excited!

Hi ladies just wanted to let you all know I am again pregnant and now due nov 15th hopefully this wee little bugger sticks... HCG last week was 84 and this week it is 939 had a scare with drop in progesterone from 12.3 to 7 but I start Prometrium today so FX'd this works and I will have my forever baby!

Sunflower 30, I've got a feeling mines a boy too! I think that might be because both of us really want a boy though so it's taking over slightly! But as you said as long it's a happy, healthy little baby then I really don't mind!
I've just got to post a pic of the cardigan, my description doesn't really do it justice! hehe...

Cardigan.jpg

Your massage sounds lovely! Might have to drop some hints to the other half for him to spoil me with a bit of a pamper session!! xxx

Hi ladies just wanted to let you all know I am again pregnant and now due nov 15th hopefully this wee little bugger sticks... HCG last week was 84 and this week it is 939 had a scare with drop in progesterone from 12.3 to 7 but I start Prometrium today so FX'd this works and I will have my forever baby!

That's fantastic news - congratulations! Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

aww suited for you ttcstill, congratulations. all the best hun x

anyone else had really horrible headaches ? i cant drink any water because i feel so sick, even lying down makes me wanna vom. ergh. :(

So thrilled for you ttcstill, many congratulations and tonnes of sticky dust :happydance:

Great News!
Goodluck

x

Aw fantastic news!! :happydance:

Lots of sticky babydust :dust:

Great news on your scan RyliesMummy :happydance:

We have booked our 16 wk scan for next thursday, I am very excited and anxious at the same time! We are hoping to find out if we are team blue or pink but mainly it is to check beanie is doing OK!

I think I am feeling a bit more movement now. I felt what I can only describe as a little wriggle yesterday in bed! Anyone else?

anyone else had really horrible headaches ? i cant drink any water because i feel so sick, even lying down makes me wanna vom. ergh. :(

First timer, I have phoned in sick at work today as I have got a major headache, well migraine I think as its making me sick and blurry vision. Its miserable :-(

Congrats ttcstill - wish you all the best!

Banana bump, awww the little outfit is so adorable, your lo will look so precious!! :) Did you convince your hubby to give you some pampering? I just noticed you added me as a bump buddy, it's great to have a buddy!! :)

Thats Fantastic news!!!!
sending you lots of sticky baby dust xxxx

:dust::dust::dust:

I had my 12 week scan today and I am only 11 weeks 3 days so my new due date is 3rd October...so will jump over to the october group!!! Hope everyone is okay!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months everyone!!

xx

I noticed my due date has not been updated? I moved from 22nd to 18th Sept.

And Well done to tccstill! And youngmummy18, we would miss you here and hope you have a fun in October Bumpkins - I think I know couples of ladies in there as well. :) Xxx

Aw thanks sunflower30 :) Think we're going to Mamas and Papas on Saturday to look at some pushchairs too... only look though!! haha Yeh he gave me a lovely massage bless him! How are you feeling symptom wise? I've been a bit rough with sickness the past few days, hoping it goes away again soon! x x x

banana bump you cutie im your bump bud :) lets have a race to see you pops first lol. when we hit due date we can begin the competition!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->