September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Anyone else about to hear their babies heartbeat on the doppler and then not able to another time? I heard it several times last week and have not been able to hear it at all this week. Its making me nervous.

Yeah all the time , I can't find it a few times in a row sometimes, can u hear the little movements as well? X

Haha sounds like a plan First.timer! It'll drive me crazy if I end up being really overdue!! But I'm always late so knowing my luck, the baby will take after me! haha :blush: x x x x

first baby yeah? so we are both bound to be late! I hope im not, although i dont really fancy the baby coming on our due date, its not the nicest! x

Yeh first baby, very true about the due date.. not the best! I'm kinda hoping it comes on the 15th as our wedding is booked for 15/09/2012 so would be nice to share that with their first birthday!! :) xxx

oh cute :) i hope it comes on the 12th or 16th just to annoy friends who will then have to share their birthdays :D

Hello ladies! I thought I'd join you, I am due on September 20 with baby number 2. I have been spending time on one of the loss threads as I lost a baby last June. This baby seems to be doing great, so I am beginning to feel confidant that this one is a keeper. We are so excited to be growing our family!

Anyone else in maternity clothes already? I didn't need them until I was 19 or 20 weeks with my son, but this time I seem to have popped so much sooner!

Good luck to all of you!

Hi AmandaLucsMom sorry for your previous loss and I'm so pleased this baby is doing well, congratulations :flower:

I have just bought my first pair of maternity jeans! I have no real bump yet but my others have no give and are really uncomfy on the waist!

hey all, can you put my name on the angel list. I had a scan this morning and it showed a perfect little baby but no heartbeat. hope you all have a wonderful 9 months! x x

hey all, can you put my name on the angel list. I had a scan this morning and it showed a perfect little baby but no heartbeat. hope you all have a wonderful 9 months! x x

Oh my goodness, after all of the trauma you've already been through, I'm absolutely gutted for you. So so sorry :hugs:

thanks hun, its tough but i will be ok, i have 4 beautiful reasons to get back to normal! x x

thanks hun, its tough but i will be ok, i have 4 beautiful reasons to get back to normal! x x

I am so sorry to hear you lost your little one. I too, had a mc last year and I know what you mean about having a few reasons to move on. I was so very thankful it happened with my second pregnancy than my first. My little boy was the thing that pulled me though it. Good luck to you and hug your children very tightly!

Hi AmandaLucsMom sorry for your previous loss and I'm so pleased this baby is doing well, congratulations :flower:

I have just bought my first pair of maternity jeans! I have no real bump yet but my others have no give and are really uncomfy on the waist!

Thanks so much, pinkpokadot! Thanks what my problem was, very uncomfortable in the waist while sitting or after eating. When I pulled on the maternity pants, ahhhhhhhh relief! I am so much more comfortable now! Not the most stylish, but maternity clothes are the best!

I have not gotten maternity pants yet, but I did be a BeBand... I can't zip or button any of my pants, but the BeBand hides it so that you can't tell. They are only 16.99 at target and can be used throughout your entire pregnancy and even after. Best investment ever.

https://www.target.com/BeBand-Maternity-Band-Ebony/dp/B001DDRYCU

Gutted for you 3boys x

I don't want to go a day early either as my date is 12th, as much as it won't have any relevance but still!

Oh no 3boys! I remember we though we were going through a blighted ovum at the same time. You had quite the little fighter in there and I'm so sorry to hear this.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->