September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Why is it when your bloating drops off and you feel ok you panic there is now something wrong argh! Cant wait for midwife thurs then can hear HB again :)

Hello everyone!!!

I'm due on 21st sept!

Has anyone started showing yet. :)

yes im deffo showing now!!! exciting!!! I have booked my gender scan 2 weeks on tuesday, then the shopping can begin!! Is anyone else having an early gender scan? Im too impatient to wait til may for my 20 week scan and im also fessin' up to a bit of a scan addiction in this pregnancy!!!

Does anyone know who is in charge of altering the due date list on page 1? I wasnt sure of my dates so guesstimated the 19th, but my actual due date is confirmed for the 15th sept instead so wondered if it could be changed?

thanks x

yes im deffo showing now!!! exciting!!! I have booked my gender scan 2 weeks on tuesday, then the shopping can begin!! Is anyone else having an early gender scan? Im too impatient to wait til may for my 20 week scan and im also fessin' up to a bit of a scan addiction in this pregnancy!!!

Does anyone know who is in charge of altering the due date list on page 1? I wasnt sure of my dates so guesstimated the 19th, but my actual due date is confirmed for the 15th sept instead so wondered if it could be changed?

thanks x

We are having an early scan done as well. We will find out at 14 weeks instead of 20. DH works away from home and would not have been here for the 20 week scan so we are paying extra to see early. It will be done 3d and 4d at a specialty office. We are so excited! We have several names for each sex chosen so we are ready to start the decision making. Anyone else have names picked? Oh and I completely agree with the comment that once the bloating goes away you start to wonder if everything is ok. I think the same thing every morning when I wake up, but by afternoon the bloating is back.

thanks x

We are having an early scan done as well. We will find out at 14 weeks instead of 20. DH works away from home and would not have been here for the 20 week scan so we are paying extra to see early. It will be done 3d and 4d at a specialty office. We are so excited! We have several names for each sex chosen so we are ready to start the decision making. Anyone else have names picked?

where are you from hun? Im asking because i cant find anywhere that will do sexing until 16 weeks, in fact the place im going dont do it til 17 weeks but im away on holiday from my 17-19th week so i explained there wouldnt be much poit having it done after i come back because in a matter of days i will have my 20 week scan so they agreed to do it @ 16+5 but were quite reluctant!

I have quite a few names picked out for boys and girls but i wont settle on a name til i see baby to see if the name suits them!!

I like Rio for a boy and Talia or lilyia for a girl :)

I'm way too excited for my scan next wednesday... :happydance: !!!! xxx

Happy orange day! is your scan a private one? u finding out gender? OMG this is all so cute. we were all little noobs a few weeks ago with titchy little poppyseed babes and now we have big fat juicy oranges :)

Yes I have mine on Thursday! I am very excited and anxious to see if little bean os OK! Can't wait to go shopping :)

Went to dr Friday morning. Hb was good! NT results were good!

Happy orange day! is your scan a private one? u finding out gender? OMG this is all so cute. we were all little noobs a few weeks ago with titchy little poppyseed babes and now we have big fat juicy oranges :)

Haha you too! Yehh it's babybond - same as yours I think? Definitely finding out the gender, we'd both love a little boy but I think secretly I'd be even happier if I had a girl just because of all the cuteness you can buy for them!

It's crazy how it's felt all along like it's really dragging but thinking back to the 6th Jan when me and the OH found out - it seems like time has flown by so quickly!!!

We've just booked a week in Spain for the end of May so that's something that's closer than September to count down and look forward to for me!! haha xxx

i want a holiday. im going down to the coast in june but i want tropical :) friends going to ibiza think ill give that a miss! flippin heck you will have to tell me what the baby bond one is like then how come they let you do yours before 16 weeks?! mine is booked for sunday (the day i turn 16 weeks lol)

Yehh my friends are going to Ayia Napa, tad hardcore considering I'll be about 7 months pregnant at the time!! haha Noo you'll have to tell me what your scan is like, I meant the wednesday after sorry.. 30th March! More time off work the better!! xxx

ooooooo ok. i considered lying about my date to get it early lol, pregnancy makes you crazy! xx have u paid to have 4d pics to take home? mines just 4d freeview xx

have my '12 week scan' tomorrow :happydance: so excited to see Bertie. Then I have consultant a week on Tuesday to see my consultant and hopefully get my early induction sorted :happydance: x

I live in Louisiana, U.S. and we are scheduled at Sneak Peek. https://www.sneakpeek4d.com/ultrasoundpackages.html

We are getting the early gender prediction package, but we have a 50$ off coupon and we aren't going back for our second scan at 16-20 weeks. We actually aren't going back for our second scan until 26-28 weeks. So technically we are paying 100$ each for 3d and 4d scans and finding out the sex almost 6-7 weeks early so the price is well worth it for us. My health insurance is very good so we aren't coming out of pocket for much at all during the pregnancy, which makes it easier for us to splurge on this too.

My husband and I have chosen Luke John and Parker Joseph for boy names and Layla Grace for a girls name.. still looking for more girl names to choose from. So any suggestions are accepted lol

thanks x

We are having an early scan done as well. We will find out at 14 weeks instead of 20. DH works away from home and would not have been here for the 20 week scan so we are paying extra to see early. It will be done 3d and 4d at a specialty office. We are so excited! We have several names for each sex chosen so we are ready to start the decision making. Anyone else have names picked?

where are you from hun? Im asking because i cant find anywhere that will do sexing until 16 weeks, in fact the place im going dont do it til 17 weeks but im away on holiday from my 17-19th week so i explained there wouldnt be much poit having it done after i come back because in a matter of days i will have my 20 week scan so they agreed to do it @ 16+5 but were quite reluctant!

I have quite a few names picked out for boys and girls but i wont settle on a name til i see baby to see if the name suits them!!

I like Rio for a boy and Talia or lilyia for a girl :)

hey all, can you put my name on the angel list. I had a scan this morning and it showed a perfect little baby but no heartbeat. hope you all have a wonderful 9 months! x x

Oh 3 boys - I am so sad to hear about your loss. Hug those children of yours extra tightly tonight. All the best for the future. :hugs: XXXX

Haha you too! Yehh it's babybond - same as yours I think? Definitely finding out the gender, we'd both love a little boy but I think secretly I'd be even happier if I had a girl just because of all the cuteness you can buy for them!

It's crazy how it's felt all along like it's really dragging but thinking back to the 6th Jan when me and the OH found out - it seems like time has flown by so quickly!!!

We've just booked a week in Spain for the end of May so that's something that's closer than September to count down and look forward to for me!! haha xxx

I found out on the 6th of Jan too! Can't believe how fast everything is starting to go now! I don't have my gender scan until April 26th.. they really don't believe in much monitoring here in spain unless there are complications, so I have only had 1 scan at 13 weeks and hear the hb once at midwife appointment on March 14th. So jealous of all your scans and heartbeat checks etc.
Where in Spain are you headed? It is so lovely and warm here lately (finally!!), but I am dreading August when I will be HUGE and very HOT!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->