September Sweet Peas- Join Here

ahhh canada bear my 20 week scan is april 26th as well :) i might be coming to spain as well as FOB's mother - the precious little gem - lives in spain (not far away enough) where abouts are you? not that my foreign geography is any better than my english geography...xxx

3boys i am so sorry for your loss xxxx

i will be seeing midwife on thursday for my 16 week appt. it has been 8 weeks since i have seen her, they really dont bother when its your second. i also have a date for seeing the consultant at the hospital re: c-section.

sexing scan a week on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excited much!!!!!! hope were all doing well ladies.

ahhh canada bear my 20 week scan is april 26th as well :) i might be coming to spain as well as FOB's mother - the precious little gem - lives in spain (not far away enough) where abouts are you? not that my foreign geography is any better than my english geography...xxx

i live in Ibiza.. but not the party part of the island (which is actually really a small small part of a beautiful island). so looking forward to our scan.. this is the gender one as well!! :happydance: though every one in my family wants to know except my Dad! Doubt we will be able to keep it a secret from just him though..:haha:
Hope you manage to get somewhere for a vacation before LO arrives! :flower:

So many early gender scans booked....anyone would think we were an impatient lot....LMAO

How much are the babybond scans and what do they provide? Im booked @MUMS in solihul 1, because its nearby 2, because I had an ealy viability scan 10+6 weeks and the whole experience was lovely.

The gender scan lasts aprox 15mins I will get at least 10-15 pictures and a dvd of the whole scan.....and MOST importantly....find out which team I am on!!! The whole scan costs £85 but my mom has offered me half the money as she's never been to any of my scans and really wants to see one I think it will be a lovely bonding experience for all of us :)

Has anyone got an 'inkling' what their baby is already? I have thought BOY all the way up until now but after reading a post in 2nd tri about scull theory my baby's scull shape looks very girly in one shot and boy in the next :shrug::shrug:

so I may be in for a surprise!!!!

Hello ladies,
I actually got a very early gender surprise... At my IT scan at 13 weeks... the doc asked me weather we wanted to know the sex of the baby, and when we said yes, he said, it's a boy... as he saw a penis... I thought it was too early but guess doctors knows best. He said to still confirm at the 20 weeks scan but he's 80% sure it's a boy.... So we got lucky we didn't have to wait to fine out!!

yeahhhh team blue!!

Me too! My doctor told me at my NT scan at 13 weeks that he's 90% sure I'm having a boy! I guess the penis stands out...hehehe

Baby bond is 79 included black and white pics and 4d freeview. Cheapest around here by a country mile. First baby though so really have no idea what I'm doing lol. What does urs include etc? Xx

My private scan is £55 and includes all the pics he takes and a 4d freeview then a discount off a 4d scan at a later date.

Hey Boony

Your 2nd and 3rd babies are going to be almost like twins - sooo close in age. Very sweet!

Hey Boony

Your 2nd and 3rd babies are going to be almost like twins - sooo close in age. Very sweet!

This one is due 2 days before Tylers 1st Birthday. I'm hoping i go overdue though so i dont have a newborn to look after on his birthday lol

Hello! Hope everyone is OK :thumbup: Just wanted to let you know we had our 16 week scan yesterday and it looks like we are team :pink::yipee::yipee::yipee:

We also had our 16 week MW app today which was very brief, not much happened really and I was a bit peeved she didn't even ask how my bleeding had been :nope: Bit rubbish really! I'm so glad we had the scan yesterday!

Yay, pinkpolkadot! That's great news - you have your own pink polka dot now! I hope you can finally relax a little more and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I'm a teensy bit jealous that you know already - we have to hold on till the 20 week scan... XX

aww thats great pinkpolkadot....cant wait for mine a week tomorrow :happydance: hoping mine is also :pink: x

I have an ultrasound a week from tomorrow to check my cervix. With any luck they can check what gender baby is! I will be just shy of 16wks

Woohoo pink polka dot I hope mine pink as well find out on sunday soooooooo close now!! Xx

Aww good luck with all these gender scans, I'll find out on general 20 week scan unless he/she is shy, then I'd have to have another!!

Had flutters I think on wed but nothing since, even fed it cookies and won't budge haha! Had appointment yesterday and recorded heartbeat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->