September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Wow its crazy to think youre all finding out the genders already - I still feel newly pregnant :haha: its going to be soooo hard staying on yellow.

Congrats on team pinkpolkadot x

Congrats on the gender scans. I'll also be waiting until my 20 week ultrasound as well probably.

Is anyone feeling their baby move yet? This is my second child (didnt feel me son move until 19 weeks) and I think I felt him/her this morning. I was sleeping on my left side, woke up and moved to my right side and felt small twitches in that general lower belly area where baby should be. I realized this is the second time that has happened, so I think it was really the baby and not any other random twitch or something.

Congrats on team pink pinkpolkadot!!!

Im so jealous of everyone having gender scans. I cant wait for mine! I wont get mine until 22-24 weeks. That feels like forever away!

Congrats on the gender scans. I'll also be waiting until my 20 week ultrasound as well probably.

Is anyone feeling their baby move yet? This is my second child (didnt feel me son move until 19 weeks) and I think I felt him/her this morning. I was sleeping on my left side, woke up and moved to my right side and felt small twitches in that general lower belly area where baby should be. I realized this is the second time that has happened, so I think it was really the baby and not any other random twitch or something.

Yes I was amazed that I started feeling something at 13/14 weeks but wasn't sure if it was gas, but now I am definitely feeling movement. It feels kind of like bubbles popping sometimes, sometimes like little pokes and sometimes more of a wriggle or twitching!! It's amazing isn't it!

me too, it started around 13 weeks with very small things, like bulbbes bursting thats how i recognised it from my first. but i tend to feel something every other day now. its lovely :cloud9:

ahhhhh this time tomorrow im going to know if im having a girl or a boy!!!!!!!! aaaaahahaha xxx

Well, good! I am glad to know others are feeling it as well and it reassures me that it really is baby moving. Exciting!

Pinkpolkadots, poking was exactly the first feeling I got from my little man the first time around! I never had the bubbly feeling that a lot of people describe.

Nearlythere, You ultrasound pic looks exactly like one of mine. Since you have a child about the same age as my first I have another question for you. After you gave birth, did you ever feel movement and forget for a second that your baby had already been born and then been like oh yeah? That happened to me, kind of like phantom movements. Very strange!

ahhhhh this time tomorrow im going to know if im having a girl or a boy!!!!!!!! aaaaahahaha xxx

Aaaa I'm so excited for you!! :happydance: Wish I'd booked mine for tomorrow now haha Only 4 days to go though! Don't forget to come on here and let us know! And also how you get on in general at Babybond aswell x x x x

Well, good! I am glad to know others are feeling it as well and it reassures me that it really is baby moving. Exciting!

Pinkpolkadots, poking was exactly the first feeling I got from my little man the first time around! I never had the bubbly feeling that a lot of people describe.

Nearlythere, You ultrasound pic looks exactly like one of mine. Since you have a child about the same age as my first I have another question for you. After you gave birth, did you ever feel movement and forget for a second that your baby had already been born and then been like oh yeah? That happened to me, kind of like phantom movements. Very strange!

I had that - it was very strange!

yeeessss wow i remember that it was weird. like the baby was still in there, could feel little feet kicking.....aww i missed my bump so much

Hey all :thumbup:

Im so sorry ive not been around to update recently , this pregnancy is really taking its toll already lol !

Im still suffering with sickness all day i have a permanent headache and now to top it off it seems i have spd !

Ill have a read over the thread and get it updated in the next day or so

Hope everyone is well looking forward to catching up on how you are :happydance:

We also have our gender scan tomorrow. So excited!! We are hoping for team :blue: but mummy intuition tells me team :pink: . Can't wait to find out!

We also have our gender scan tomorrow. So excited!! We are hoping for team :blue: but mummy intuition tells me team :pink: . Can't wait to find out!

Exactly the same as me!! Hoping for blue but I'm reeeally feeling it will be pink, can't wait to find out! Just hope they're at least 90% certain otherwise I'll be too worried to buy anything!! Fingers crossed for :blue: for you! x x x

Aaaa I'm so excited for you!! :happydance: Wish I'd booked mine for tomorrow now haha Only 4 days to go though! Don't forget to come on here and let us know! And also how you get on in general at Babybond aswell x x x x

ill get it up online straight away babe! im like a child on xmas eve at the mo :D fingers crossed for pink :) xx

Hey all :thumbup:

Im so sorry ive not been around to update recently , this pregnancy is really taking its toll already lol !

Im still suffering with sickness all day i have a permanent headache and now to top it off it seems i have spd !

Ill have a read over the thread and get it updated in the next day or so

Hope everyone is well looking forward to catching up on how you are :happydance:

I'm sorry that you're still having such a hard time. Is this very different from your last pregnancy? Lets hope that your symptoms start easing in the next few weeks: for lots of women, first trimester symptoms carry on till closer to twenty weeks. I know I'm still getting that massive fatigue in the evenings and hope that goes soon so I can enjoy the middle part of pregnancy. XX

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt phantom movement after the birth of my child! might be worth mentioning to all your first time Mommies that it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->