September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi ladies, ive had my scan and have been moved back 8 days!!!

This means i am due on 2nd Oct now instead of 24th Sept so i am affraid im going to have to join the October mummies!!!

I will miss you all in September Sweet Peas!!

xxx

It's exciting that people are finding out their 'teams' now. My little boy says 'baby tummy's a girl' but we've got to wait a few more weeks to check if he's right. I'm not sure where my intuition is leading me - keep fluctuating between thinking team blue and team pink. X

I know minky, I'm the same i get days where i think no doubt it's a girl and then other days where i'm convinced it's a boy! My big scan isn't until May 5th :( Feels like forever!

Aww! Congrats!! :happydance: Bet mine will be a girl then considering I want a boy! haha Were they pretty certain? How did it go? Bet it feels so nice to actually know and be able to refer to the bubba as 'him' instead of 'it'!! x x x x

Aww congrats on the 2 confirmed girly bumps and a blue bump!!!! :happydance:

Im beyond excited (and IMPATIENT) for my gender scan next tuesday!!!

Did you ladies get a dvd of the scan? Piccy's...PLEASE post them!!!!

xxx

ahhhhh so im home now so can fill you in properly. i was so nervous this morning freaking out that there would be something wrong or something i dunno :s and as you all know i was hoping for a girl but im getting my head round it! im going to be a single mum so the main reason i wanted a girl is because i thought it would be easier. ive got a few pics and yes they were very certain and so am i! i have a potty shot as well which i will post lol, i spent about 15 minutes of my day staring at my childs penis ( daddy would be proud) so im fairly certain i wont have any suprises at my 20 week scan! feeling wonderful that i can stop using the word 'it' but have mixed emotions as i am now more worried than before about becoming a parent as its to a boy! i know to those of you who have children already and who have boys it probably sounds stupid! i just panic that i wont be enough for him and he will want his dad. x

Im also a single momma i have 2 girls and a boy and although he gives me far more cheek he is very loving and very protective of me and he makes my heart melt :D

Cant wait to see your piccy's!!! Who went along with you for your scan? Sorry if im being nosy!!!

x

i took a girlfriend along, my friends are all getting stuck in. your not being nosy at all! im just feeling a little bit inadequate today. im 23, im having a baby on my own and now its a boy im going to have to explain to my son why he doesnt have a dad :( just seems different. x

All of you girls finding out the gender are making me consider finding out too. I've always wanted to have a surprise but I'm so impatient now to find out!! Is anybody else staying on team yellow? How are you resisting the temptation?

i took a girlfriend along, my friends are all getting stuck in. your not being nosy at all! im just feeling a little bit inadequate today. im 23, im having a baby on my own and now its a boy im going to have to explain to my son why he doesnt have a dad :( just seems different. x

Ive had days like this hun, i think i miss not having someone to share this experience with but like you i have amazing friends who are all fighting over helping me out!!! But on a serious note there is a lot of stigma with children raised by single mothers but we are NOT a statistic and when your son grows up to be a grounded happy sucessful adult you can take ALL the credit :hugs:

and thanks for the pic AM-AZ-ING!!! x

All of you girls finding out the gender are making me consider finding out too. I've always wanted to have a surprise but I'm so impatient now to find out!! Is anybody else staying on team yellow? How are you resisting the temptation?

I wish I was someone who can stay on team yellow i think about 80% do find out during scans im a bit OCD about preparing for stuff and being organized so the thought of NOT finding out scares me!!! But i LOVE it when mums dont find out, stick to your guns it will be a lovely surprise for everyone involved!

Congrats on all of the team pinks and blues! Can't wait until we find out! There is no way I could stay on team yellow. I would go nuts!

Congrats ladies! Hope they can tell on mine next saturday!!

Congrats first timer, boys are amazing, I really wish mine was here for longer :(

Hedgehog we're not finding out the gender, and it feels so hard knowing we're just 2 weeks away from being able to find out the gender but resisting! I think it will be amazing to have a surprise as we found out the previous 2 times, I dont think either or are better, just different :) x

I know a boy will be amazing- im just aprehensive and believe me i feel incredibly selfish for feeling that way! I didnt expect it thats all. Oh well off to buy some cute little boy clothes :s xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->